most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
6090 pageviews
56 comments

bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,824 | Props total: 17897 17897
The Avenger's - Early Reviews

The best thing is that 1 of the comments hints that Hulk and Thor do f!ght each other...

"Other than a few short tweets, we, the entertainment press that were invited to preview THE AVENGERS, are unable to detail how mind-blowingly awesome it was until later. So, until I can wax eloquent and compare it to the other greatest movies of all time, I can only answer a few questions that our readers have debated over and over on the site... "

- For those who were worried about Joss Whedon helming this movie... You have been proven complete and total idiots.

- For those concerned that the large cast of characters would prove too much for one movie... NOT a problem.

- For those who think that underpowered Black Widow and Hawkeye would be underused and have smaller roles... Not so.

- For those worried that all the trailers, clips and commercials have shown all the good parts already... They didn't even scratch the surface.

- For those who don't believe THE AVENGERS will be THE comic book movie of the year... TDKR and Amazing Spider-Man will have to be surprisingly special to take the title.

'The Avengers' is a big tub of popcorn heaven. A huge grin on my face throughout and much applause from the crowd too. Well done Mr. Whedon.
12 Apr 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite

brubaker
@brubaker Avengers was awesome. Felt like Joss Whedon in all the right ways while still feeling like the best of Marvel. It's going to be really huge.
11 Apr 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite

Alex Billington
@firstshowing The Avengers - Epic. EPIC! Everyone f!ghts everyone, but it does deliver. Marvel's movies get better every single one. Hulk! HULK!!

Devin Faraci
@devincf That'll do, Joss, that'll do.

Jeremy Smith
@mrbeaks THE AVENGERS. Finally, a Marvel film with a rousing finish. I'll deal with the first two acts in my review.

Germain Lussier
@GermainLussier I'd tweet about The Avengers but my body is still recovering from non-stop geeking out. So, so, so much fun (for the most part).

Zeb Wells
@zebwells Finished watching #Avengers but can't get up on account of this visible erection.

Rick Remender
@Remender Just got out of the Avengers premiere. My favorite superhero film ever, no hyperbole.

Jeremy Smith
@mrbeaks And that third act is more than enough to make THE AVENGERS the best Marvel movie yet.

Josh d!ckey
@Variety_JLD It's the bomb. I could not possibly say enough.

Josh d!ckey
@Variety_JLD Not a false note. Innovative. BRUTAL. And goddamn funny. Hype = believe it. #Avengers

Peter Sciretta
@slashfilm The Avengers is pretty epic. There is probably more action in this film's climax than all the other Marvel movie combines!

JennaBusch
@JennaBusch Just saw #Avengers! Holy crap!!! #HULKSMASH!!!!

Anthony Breznican
@Breznican Just got out of #Avengers premiere. Liked.

Matt Blum
@cerebus19 I can't say much about The #Avengers, but, to Whedon fans and Marvel fans: You have NOTHING to worry about. So much awesome.

Josh d!ckey
@Variety_JLD My god Joss Whedon is going to be breathtakingly rich.

jen yamato
@jenyamato Avengers was big, messy, fun. More importantly there's now nothing but Hawkeye fanfic swimming around in my head. #mmmrenner

Damian Mc Ginty
✔@damianmcginty The avengers was incredible. Blown away.

Devin Faraci
@devincf AVENGERS is good enough to make me forgive IRON MAN 2.

Spencer Boldman ✔@SpencerBoldman The Avengers was one of the coolest movies I've seen in a while

Anthony Breznican
@Breznican Seriously, if comic book movies are your thing, you will be fully satisfied by the concoction Joss Whedob has fixed for you with #AVENGERS.

Steven Weintraub
@colliderfrosty Absolutely loved THE AVENGERS. Was smiling from beginning to end. If you're a Marvel fan you're going to lose your sh-t in the theater.

Steven Weintraub
@colliderfrosty Also, the two things that made #THEAVENGERS amazing: the Hulk and the humor. Joss Whedon gets a 10 out of 10 on both of those.

Seth Green
✔@SethGreen So that was AMAZING. Like, double plus awesome. Thank you Joss Whedon for giving us all the #Avengers movie we deserve. #OnlyYou

ShaheemReid
@ShaheemReid Just getting out of "The Avengers" world premiere. Thought the film was major. LOT of action, laughs and surprises. Hulk stole the show.

ShaheemReid
@ShaheemReid "The Avengers" has a Big surprise after the credits. Make sure you stay for it.

Stephanie Frederic
@stepfredla Just returned from world premiere of THE AVENGERS. Film is all that! 2 hrs & 20 minutes of pure fun! In theaters May 4th. I'm going again.

Julia @vegan_julia I'm not big on comic book movies, but I did enjoy the screening of 'The Avengers' tonight. Despite it being 130 plus mins long. Lol

56 comments for "The Avenger's - Early Reviews"

6 years ago '04        #2
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
Midnight showing here I come!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #3
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
Please GOD, let this not be just fanboy gushing... PLEASE LET THIS MOVIE BE AWESOME!
 6 years ago '05        #4
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
I dont care if it is fanboyism... We all know what we're going to see
1. Action
2. Special effects
3. Hand to hand combat / f!ghts
4. Cliffhangers
5. Comedy

As long as marvel stays consistent, this is going to be very entertaining

If they unleash the proton cannon...
Oh trust me, this could get a 0% on rotten tomatoes, and I would still have to see it because I LOVE Marvel Comics. I know what I'm going to see. But, I've been burned by fanboy gushing, then I see the final product, and it lets me down. So, I'm taking the word on this tentatively...

BTW, who else (besides myself) is going to do the all day Marvel Movie marathon that they're having at AMC theaters?
 6 years ago '07        #5
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,840 | Props total: 2521 2521
Can't wait any longer...this and spiderman...
 6 years ago '10        #6
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,850 | Props total: 20807 20807
I still think this is gonna be one big over the top action film but I'm not writing this movie completely. I still can't wait to see it but like Omega said I hope it's not just fanboys raving mad about it.......
 6 years ago '04        #7
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,009 | Props total: 85 85
 04-12-2012, 12:28 PM         #8
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do I have the feeling that this is gonna blow?
 6 years ago '04        #9
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,880 | Props total: 2937 2937
 Maroon_Tiger said:
I dont care if it is fanboyism... We all know what we're going to see
1. Action
2. Special effects
3. Hand to hand combat / f!ghts
4. Cliffhangers
5. Comedy

As long as marvel stays consistent, this is going to be very entertaining

If they unleash the proton cannon...
well thats the point. these reviews make it seem like your expectations are going to be blown out of the water. thats what were hoping for
 6 years ago '05        #10
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,255 | Props total: 2432 2432
i cant wait to see this at the iMax
 6 years ago '04        #11
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
[QUOTE=DaOmega_1;22885916]Oh trust me, this could get a 0% on rotten tomatoes, and I would still have to see it because I LOVE Marvel Comics. I know what I'm going to see. But, I've been burned by fanboy gushing, then I see the final product, and it lets me down. So, I'm taking the word on this tentatively...

BTW, who else (besides myself) is going to do the all day Marvel Movie marathon that they're having at AMC theaters?[/QUOTE]

Damn, I just looked this up and it seems intriguing. My only gripe is that it is a lot of time in the theatre. And I don't know if I'm truly ready for all that. But I think if I can get a friend or 2 to join me, then I might attend.
 6 years ago '04        #12
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
*Cock Hardens*
 6 years ago '05        #13
jiggaman85 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,864 | Props total: 164 164
It has to be the most epic super hero movie EVER.
 6 years ago '11        #14
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
I wonder what the Easter Egg at then end is about? New avenger? Manderin? Spiderman?

6 years ago '05        #15
space
space
 matelyan said:
Damn, I just looked this up and it seems intriguing. My only gripe is that it is a lot of time in the theatre. And I don't know if I'm truly ready for all that. But I think if I can get a friend or 2 to join me, then I might attend.
I'll be sure to stock up on those Red Bull Energy Shot things so I can do it. I've done 12 hour movie marathons before, so I should be ready for this.
 6 years ago '10        #16
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,850 | Props total: 20807 20807
 whodatb1 said:
Somebody please get on this.. bx needs to know!
 6 years ago '05        #17
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,760 | Props total: 4244 4244
 whodatb1 said:
Somebody please get on this.. bx needs to know!
 Kobane said:
I wonder what the Easter Egg at then end is about? New avenger? Manderin? Spiderman?

^^This, very interested to know what goodys theyre hiding in the film. Im sure we'll get spoilers pretty soon
 6 years ago '04        #18
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Heisenberg said:
they sure have a formula all right. For making mediocre safe movies . All of those marvel movies where just 2 hour trailers for the Avengers. Only one worth a damn was Iron Man. I'm sure The Avengers is going to be fresh tho. I don't think that low but probably 80% or 79% or something. Those top critics are hard to make out sometimes. Plus they love Joss Whedon like they love Brad Bird.

but those twitter reviews are nothing to get excited about.
I agree. Hulk, the second Iron Man, Thor and Capt America all could of been better. But I guess their mediocrity will be worth it if the Avengers film delivers.

And I think most people who saw it and posted on Twitter were just excited to finally see that sh*t.

Either way I'll be at the midnight showing dressed up and ready to Avenge!
 6 years ago '04        #19
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I still think this is gonna be one big over the top action film but I'm not writing this movie completely. I still can't wait to see it but like Omega said I hope it's not just fanboys raving mad about it.......
its an avengers movie man

the avengers

all the main ones are there 4 of them had there own movies already just to lead up to this

my body is so ready for this that i may not be ready

thursday midnight showing im there
 04-12-2012, 05:46 PM         #20
Swagmund Freud 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't wait
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy