Apr 12 - Trayvon Martin's mom says she thinks his killing was an 'accident'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-13-2012, 08:30 AM         #81
Dneck Da Genre  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why would she say that. Really. Does she understand how detrimental this can be to her case? Really?
 04-13-2012, 08:38 AM         #82
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think she might have got paid
plus she doesn't sound too bright when she speaks
she doesn't realize that these racist zimmerman supporters
will look for any opening to use as a defense for their hero
 04-13-2012, 08:50 AM         #83
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Billdotel said:
Heard the new Black Panther party will be paying in food stamps. Is this true?

[pic - click to view]

Don't Shoot!

Last edited by s7venwords; 04-13-2012 at 08:53 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #84
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO U dumb biitch now they gonna chage the guywith manslaughter and not the 2nd degree
 6 years ago '04        #85
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,121 | Props total: 1155 1155
that was the money talkin not her.... to most people justice aint gon get those bills paid.
 6 years ago '10        #86
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8303 8303
So............ I guess we can go ahead now and say that Zimmerman wont do more than 3 years and it wont be white people's fault.

Trayvon's moms basically just made all of those protests and twitter tags worthless. Stay off the bandwagon kids, it never ends well.
 6 years ago '10        #87
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
I give that mom a lot of credit. The rest of you Yahoos and racebaiters are looking for something totally different, because you are all full of hate. And most of you are dumber than a box of rocks.
 6 years ago '10        #88
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 Nautilus O said:
So............ I guess we can go ahead now and say that Zimmerman wont do more than 3 years and it wont be white people's fault.

Trayvon's moms basically just made all of those protests and twitter tags worthless. Stay off the bandwagon kids, it never ends well.
You are an idiot. You think she really cares about this? Her son is dead! Are you idiots really that dumb and out of touch. You are the dumbest person on the internet. Get the fu*k out of here you heartless bastard. I bet you are trash.
 6 years ago '09        #89
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,416 | Props total: 10540 10540
 Withit said:
You are an idiot. You think she really cares about this? Her son is dead! Are you idiots really that dumb and out of touch. You are the dumbest person on the internet. Get the fu*k out of here you heartless bastard. I bet you are trash.
She caused and outrage and a fundraiser and cried out for him to get arrested. Now all of a sudden she says it was an "accident". Yeah, He's the one that's the idiot here. The mom is stupid as fu*k for raising so much sh*t over it and then coming out in the end after he's arrested saying she "thinks it was an accident". She wanted to get paid off of it and she got paid, and now she doesn't want Zimmerman locked up. She knew what the fu*k she was doing and she played every damn body in the world. Congratulations close minded fu*ks, you all look like got damn idiots. Even more-so now than when this whole sh*t was in the fire of every media outlet in the world.
 6 years ago '10        #90
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Withit said:
Her son is dead but she out here trying to trademark the phrase "justice for trayvon"

I hope you were one of those dudes out here buying t-shirts and rt celebs "screaming for justice", cause the muchacho got arrested but he'll probably be home before the Heat have to resign wade and lebron

Oh yea and .....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #91
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 Dangerously said:
It's too late. The idea of it being an accident has already entered the mind of prospective jurors. It's over. Not Guilty on murder 2. No plea. He walks.
Lets be real he was walking either way. There's no way a Florida jury is gonna convict him on those charges.
 6 years ago '10        #92
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 KNerd said:
Lets be real he was walking either way. There's no way a Florida jury is gonna convict him on those charges.
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop

The world will never know
 6 years ago '09        #93
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 Nautilus O said:
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop

The world will never know
If that helps you sleep at night. Any lawyer who's not retarded would have him walk from these charges easily
 6 years ago '08        #94
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 649 649
First of all, the mindstate of a mother wthatho lost her son is very stressed out to say the least and she maybe still trying to make sense of it all. I take her comment from a spiritual perspective, because she spoke of Mr. Zimmerman not apologizing for k!lling her son, and she would like him to do so and take responsibility. As a christian woman, she is willing to forgive him, if he would apologize for k!lling her son, with him telling her that it was just a big accident. This statement, if taken from a spiritual perspective, means that she is willing to forgive him if apologizes for it, spiritually speaking. In the physical realm, Mr. Zimmerman will still have to answer to the court for his actions and he may fbe ound by the jury to have intentionally k!lled Travon, which would lead to a murder in the 2nd Degree Guilty verdict or the lesser Manslaughter charge. I believe her statement was valid as a mother who is highly reliant upon her spiritual strength to get through these days. When Slavery was abolished there were some slaves that were suffering from post-traumatic stress and brainwashing that they decided to stay on the plantation and become sharecroppers. Some of them even forgave them for slavery and may spoke for them, saying that "Massa has been real good to us". Does that mean that the slavemasters were not guilty of cold-blooded murder, torture, human trafficking, slavery, and more? Helll Naw!!!!!!

Boxden get your sh*t together!!!!!
 6 years ago '10        #95
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 I_make_beatz said:
First of all, the mindstate of a mother wthatho lost her son is very stressed out to say the least and she maybe still trying to make sense of it all. I take her comment from a spiritual perspective, because she spoke of Mr. Zimmerman not apologizing for k!lling her son, and she would like him to do so and take responsibility. As a christian woman, she is willing to forgive him, if he would apologize for k!lling her son, with him telling her that it was just a big accident. This statement, if taken from a spiritual perspective, means that she is willing to forgive him if apologizes for it, spiritually speaking. In the physical realm, Mr. Zimmerman will still have to answer to the court for his actions and he may fbe ound by the jury to have intentionally k!lled Travon, which would lead to a murder in the 2nd Degree Guilty verdict or the lesser Manslaughter charge. I believe her statement was valid as a mother who is highly reliant upon her spiritual strength to get through these days. When Slavery was abolished there were some slaves that were suffering from post-traumatic stress and brainwashing that they decided to stay on the plantation and become sharecroppers. Some of them even forgave them for slavery and may spoke for them, saying that "Massa has been real good to us". Does that mean that the slavemasters were not guilty of cold-blooded murder, torture, human trafficking, slavery, and more? Helll Naw!!!!!!

Boxden get your sh*t together!!!!!

As a black man I have to say

Not sure if you ever actually looked into that or did someone just tell you that.
 6 years ago '04        #96
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 StillScrappy said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO U dumb biitch now they gonna chage the guywith manslaughter and not the 2nd degree
Nah it can't ever be manslaughter because there was no emotional reason that would cause temporary lapse of sensible judgment... Something like catching your wife sleeping with another dude and in a fit of rage you k!ll him then and there would qualify for Voluntary Manslaughter...

According to the law that is the only difference between 2nd degree and voluntary manslaughter is the emotional aspect... They are both accidental offenses
 04-13-2012, 02:58 PM         #97
VANS MASLOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She cleared it up, she said it was an ACCIDENT him and trayvon met, y'all dumb
 04-13-2012, 03:05 PM         #98
Buttersrugby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Nah it can't ever be manslaughter because there was no emotional reason that would cause temporary lapse of sensible judgment... Something like catching your wife sleeping with another dude and in a fit of rage you k!ll him then and there would qualify for Voluntary Manslaughter...

According to the law that is the only difference between 2nd degree and voluntary manslaughter is the emotional aspect... They are both accidental offenses
Interesting. Suppose he's being attacked (attacks to the face / head), does retaliating while under that sort of duress change the circumstances?
 6 years ago '10        #99
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 s7venwords said:
Ok, this came as a surprise to me. But think of it this way, all they wanted was for him to be accountable for what he did and now he might be ( hopefully ). The Martin family have been very quiet and respectful in that they haven't gone rouge or talked to hateful men like SH.
Good move on her part if you ask me. Taking the racial aspect out of the situation and making it a senseless murder of someone's son is the route to go. All parents can id with that. Blacks, white, asians, latins, etc. Ppl are distancing theirselves from this due to the racial tension she's bringing them in as a mother who lost her son to murder due to a coward a.ss f*ggot. I wouldn't be surprised if this the strategy. Most def a good move.
 04-14-2012, 12:06 PM         #100
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
Good move on her part if you ask me. Taking the racial aspect out of the situation and making it a senseless murder of someone's son is the route to go. All parents can id with that. Blacks, white, asians, latins, etc. Ppl are distancing theirselves from this due to the racial tension she's bringing them in as a mother who lost her son to murder due to a coward a.ss f*ggot. I wouldn't be surprised if this the strategy. Most def a good move.
k!ll'em with silence!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago