Apr 12 - Trayvon Martin's mom says she thinks his killing was an 'accident'

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-12-2012, 07:09 PM         #61
VANS MASLOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a slap in the face
 6 years ago '08        #62
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
i agree with her i think it was a accident and he didnt entend on k!lling travon, he still needs a punishment but i would'nt be suprised if he is found not guilty..
 6 years ago '06        #63
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25746 25746
Well he's getting off
 6 years ago '04        #64
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
People that k!ll people in a car k!ll people by accident. The families forgive them. They still go to jail. That's the whole point of manslaughter. If he intended to k!ll him it wouldn't be manslaughter. What she is saying is no different than how he's already being charged. The whole point was could this have been avoided and how much at fault was he for it not being avoided. That's what the charge and the case is about. Much the same way you would charge a driver who hit someone. I'm sure and the court is sure it was 100% accidental and that person didn't set out to k!ll the person they k!lled. They still are accountable. Some of you idiots are clueless about laws.

All she is saying is that it was a situation that got out of control and I'm sure at this point, all parties involved wish they could go back in time. They don't get their son back by this man suffering. They also are conscious of not allowing the media to turn them into monkeys like the media loves to do with black people. The other day, I saw Tyson say something about them and they used a toothless pic of the man above the article. All the pictures of Tyson and you choose a toothless one? They're making clowns out of the black people speaking out. I'm happy the family didn't give the media any hatred to fuel.

If anything this was the best thing she could have done. So many people in this thread are ignorant. I'm glad his family took the high road. And maybe his family would rather show some integrity than disgrace their entire race since this trial is already a blackeye on America. The minute the family says anything out of outrage or anger, they will be painted as angry black folks who are on the other side of the argument. But replying like this, and all you can look at her like is a human being. A good one at that.

Last edited by M I; 04-12-2012 at 07:25 PM..
 04-12-2012, 07:34 PM         #65
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Programming.
 04-12-2012, 07:55 PM         #66
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall still talkin bout this sh*t? lol....
 04-12-2012, 08:13 PM         #67
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Unbelievable
 6 years ago '07        #68
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 1318 1318
 s7venwords said:

[pic - click to view]

Heard the new Black Panther party will be paying in food stamps. Is this true?
 6 years ago '07        #69
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
She's right.

But I don't give a fu*k, lock that n*gga up!
 6 years ago '11        #70
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
now thats some dumb a.ss sh*t wtf?!? no really wtf?
 6 years ago '08        #71
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,566 | Props total: 17213 17213
first pic this dude was fat as fu*k, new pics he looks skinny as fu*k damn
 6 years ago '07        #72
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
This is why Black people will always be looked down upon. They do not want to talk about WHATS REALLY GOING ON. So damn scared to speak on real sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #73
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,474 | Props total: 16289 16289
Damn that comment sh*ts on all these ppl walking around in hoodies saying he was murdered in cold blood. This is why ppl shouldnt go on tv for money during these big cases because they often say stupid things to hurt their case.

Personally I don't know much about the case I haven't been following it to know clear facts nor have I listened to any of those audio tapes. I'm waiting on Ja rule's opinion to make sense of this ordeal

Last edited by killadre; 04-12-2012 at 11:59 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #74
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
Statement from Sybrina Fulton clarifying earlier comments:

"Earlier today, I made a comment to the media that was later mischaracterized.
When I referenced the word 'accident' today with regard to Trayvon's death, in NO way did I mean the shooting was an accident. We believe that George Zimmerman stalked my son and murdered him in cold blood. The 'accident' I was referring to was the fact that George Zimmerman and my son ever crossed paths. It was an accidental encounter. If George Zimmerman
hadn't gotten out of his vehicle, this entire incident would have been avoided. My son was profiled, followed and murdered by George Zimmerman, and there was
nothing accidental about that."

/thread
 6 years ago '04        #75
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,758 | Props total: 23319 23319
damn tracy control your bi*ch, she talking reckless smh
 04-13-2012, 12:23 AM         #76
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SiqkWidaPen said:
Statement from Sybrina Fulton clarifying earlier comments:

"Earlier today, I made a comment to the media that was later mischaracterized.
When I referenced the word 'accident' today with regard to Trayvon's death, in NO way did I mean the shooting was an accident. We believe that George Zimmerman stalked my son and murdered him in cold blood. The 'accident' I was referring to was the fact that George Zimmerman and my son ever crossed paths. It was an accidental encounter. If George Zimmerman
hadn't gotten out of his vehicle, this entire incident would have been avoided. My son was profiled, followed and murdered by George Zimmerman, and there was
nothing accidental about that."

/thread
It's too late. The idea of it being an accident has already entered the mind of prospective jurors. It's over. Not Guilty on murder 2. No plea. He walks.
 6 years ago '07        #77
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 409 409
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Well, he's already in custody so it can't be to get him back to FL. But yeah, huge mistake and I know the prosecution is going to tell her to stop doing interviews.
yea with all due respect she needs to shut the fu*k up until maybe after the case
 04-13-2012, 04:52 AM         #78
Dummy707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody is forgetting that he was told to stop following him and he kept on anyway. He profiled him and was wrong. Plain a.ss wrong. Just a kid eating skittles,walking home.
 6 years ago '10        #79
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
either shes a really nice woman or she got paid.
 04-13-2012, 06:50 AM         #80
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this strong black women taking the high road as she should my hart goes out to her

but that f*ggit as hunky knew he was a kid.that coward would have never pulled that sh*t with a grown black man

and he set out to k!ll a **** like he said

following a child around and then runnig up on him with a loaded gun off safty is no accident:disdain2:

98%
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy