Apr 12 - Trayvon Martin's mom says she thinks his killing was an 'accident'

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,822 | Props total: 17883 17883

[pic - click to view]

04-12-2012, 10:53 AM         #22
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Might want to look up what murder 2 charges entail. And yes, it HURTS the prosecution. End of discussion.
Boi Stop
 6 years ago '05        #23
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 Dos-effect said:
Not true if he was remorseful he would not have hid behind his parents in cowardice, and he would not have allowed this circus to go on. Its more likley he feels justified in his actions.
So if you where Zimmerman, you wouldn't hide or fear for you life now that its been turned into this entire racial conflict?

Hell, shots were fired at a cop car in his neighborhood... now just imagine if people knew Zimmerman was staying at his house.

Dude would have been dead by now.
 6 years ago '09        #24
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Might want to look up what murder 2 charges entail. And yes, it HURTS the prosecution. End of discussion.
GTFOH

Jury can still convict him of a lesser murder charge....
 6 years ago '05        #25
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 thatruest said:
Any validity to his father being involved in the Freemasons?

I don't know too much about that stuff, but I've seen plenty of info circulating. Ducktales or not?

& if so, why aren't we ALL just focused on that part?
Because that is pointless and has nothing to do with the case...

Its a bunch of conspiracy theory bullsh*t that has no factual information to back any of it up.

Why don't you worry about the actual case and not some tinfoil hat wearing sh*t like that.
 6 years ago '08        #26
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 thatruest said:
Any validity to his father being involved in the Freemasons?

I don't know too much about that stuff, but I've seen plenty of info circulating. Ducktales or not?

& if so, why aren't we ALL just focused on that part?
because his father being a mason...is irrelevant. what does that have to do with the case??
 6 years ago '09        #27
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I'm not going to claim to be an expert in legal matters, but I don't think they can convict him of something lesser if he hasn't been charged with it.
"Other legal experts have pointed out that no one has had access to all the evidence in the case that the prosecutor has seen. Plus, a jury could decide to convict Zimmerman of the lesser charge of manslaughter."
 6 years ago '08        #28
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,162 | Props total: 5222 5222
 bigscore said:
"Other legal experts have pointed out that no one has had access to all the evidence in the case that the prosecutor has seen. Plus, a jury could decide to convict Zimmerman of the lesser charge of manslaughter."
Didn't know that, now it makes sense why they're going for the murder 2 charge
 6 years ago '11        #29
MrAmazin 5 heat pts
space
space
$346 | Props total: 6 6
It can be an accident and still be 2nd-degree homicide; it just means it wasn't pre-meditated. He shot him after confronting him and the situation got out of control, I don't think he planned to go k!ll the kid.
 6 years ago '09        #30
space
space
 MrAmazin said:
It can be an accident and still be 2nd-degree homicide; it just means it wasn't pre-meditated. He shot him after confronting him and the situation got out of control, I don't think he planned to go k!ll the kid.
Agree...

But GZ's negligence led to the incident...He was the aggrevating factor that led to the death accident or not.

IMO
 04-12-2012, 03:49 PM         #31
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
if shes content with it then i have no choice but to be also...

so all you George Zimmerman supporters can have free reign now..im done with this sh*t.
No one can tell her how to feel about it except for her husband as it was her son and she is the one that has to go on in life knowing he will never get to live out whatever dreams he had.
 6 years ago '06        #32
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14697 14697
 Supa Mario 910 said:
It's the dumbest thing that she could have said now that Zimmerman JUST got charged with murder 2. the argument is going to be, 'Even Trayvon's mom thinks it was an accident'.
Then he would have to drop his self defense claim and since he has stated many times (to the cops and prosecutors) that he did it SELF DEFENSE and was fearful of his own life, he cant just change it up and say "oh it was an accident."

Ppl are misconstruing her words, I think she meant it as she doesnt think he was malicious in the way that he just wanted to k!ll her son. Her "it just got out of control" statement backs that up. Shes sayin that things got out of control and maybe he panicked and shot Trayvon, not that it was accidental in that he dropped the gun or it just went off or some sh*t.
 04-12-2012, 04:31 PM         #33
jimflu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I do believe it was an accident in one sense of the word.

I personally believe that Zimmerman had no plans of shooting anyone that night and his heart really was in that "I am the protector" state

but his negligence led to the death of Trayvon. For that reason, I think he should get manslaughter and it WAS an accident in a sense
 6 years ago '04        #34
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
SHE IS A STRONG WOMAN, BUT TRAYVON'S MOM NEED TO STFU AND LET HER LAWYERS SPEAK FOR HER

6 years ago '04        #35
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
 206 MrSonics said:
it was an accident

ur son beat the sh*t out of a dude who was jst tryna keep a neighborhood safe
and ultimately got shot cuz of it

tragic accident, should of kept it pushin and went home
TRAYVON WAS KEEPIN' IT PUSHIN' AND ZIMMERMAN KEPT FOLLOWING HIM...

...WHAT DID TRAYVON DO WRONG?

6 years ago '08        #36
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 206 MrSonics said:
shouldve kept it pushin all the way to the front door

lets keep it real
dude followin a black youth
black youth acts all tough and hard
they get into a f!ght

thats how i see it

what if trayvon turned around and said "hey, why are u following me for am i doing something wrong"
do you think zimmerman still wouldve tried to fu*k wit him??

lets keep it real
I stopped reading there....

fu*k what you're talking about..
 6 years ago '04        #37
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2648 2648
I toldja he walkin
 6 years ago '04        #38
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Supa Mario 910 said:
It's the dumbest thing that she could have said now that Zimmerman JUST got charged with murder 2. the argument is going to be, 'Even Trayvon's mom thinks it was an accident'.
You do realize accidentally k!lling someone is still murder right??? It sounds like you are under the impression that accidentally k!lling someone is a defense for claiming innocence... It is not... the only defense to k!lling someone is self-defense... This is the reason we have different murder charges...

If he was being charged with first degree murder than i can understand being upset at that comment because then you can argue the charge down from first degree to second degree or voluntary manslaughter... But he is being charged with 2nd degree which is essentially an accidental murder that was not planned...
 6 years ago '04        #39
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
You people that are mad at his mother for feeling however she does are stupid. Then I realized some of you people are so stupid you think this has any influence to this case ..and then there seem to be some even more stupid people that think this means zimmerman's going to get off free ..which isnt certain.
 6 years ago '05        #40
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11699 11699
No comment.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy