Apple Detox

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-12-2012, 01:10 AM         #1
5537 pageviews
4 comments

CoLDBloodED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apple Detox

What is it and what does it do?

In short:
This is a relatively simple and short-term fast lasting only 3 days. As toxins are dumped from the liver, kidneys and other internal organs into the bloodstream, they are leeched by the pectin from the apple.

You are what you eat. You are what you sh-t.
Food is a big part in how you feel about and perceive the world... No matter how much you might be doing other things to benefit yourself, negative toxins can keep you weighed down in a lower vibration, keeping you stuck and/or making you more prone to experiencing negative emotions and states of mind. Sometimes, it is very beneficial for one to clean one's body from the inside.

Spring is the best time of the year to do such a detox... Not sure of the details as to why, but it has something to do with the body's internal rhythms.

What are the benefits?

- It can help you quit smoking cigarettes!
- It gets rid of built up toxins.
- It is a natural way to remove acne.
- It gets rid of bad breath.
- It gives you an over-all healthier feeling as you go about your day.
- It helps to shed a few unnecessary pounds.
- It will help adjust your eating habits.
- It improves your body's nutrient absorption allowing you to feel just as full while eating less food.
- You will have more energy throughout the day and get tired slower.
--- There is more, but this is all I can think of off the top of my head...

I have done this twice... First time, 5 years ago I did it when I was in the peak of puberty to clear up the acne... At the time, I tried a lot of the anti-acne creams out there and the only result I got from them was dry, irritated skin... This cleared up more than 90% of the acne in 2-3 days after I finished it...

Second time, I did it almost a month ago just to remove toxins, bad breath, and have an overall better feeling of well-being.

Instructions:

Plan for your 3 days to be light on physical activity and do not eat heavy foods such as beef, lamb or pork a day before starting.

Get the best apples you can find. If organic apples are not available, buy regular(the sticker will have 4 digits on it) and peel the skin before eating. Regular apples are grown with pesticides and most of it is in the skin. It is best to eat at least 5 apples a day. The best strain of apples to get is called JonaGold... But, any other red, sweet apples will do just fine.

Drink lots of water (Around 8 cups a day or as much as you feel you can. Get purified, filtered water. Tap is too dirty.)

Get organic apple juice. Drink a cup a day.

The best kind that I know of is "Simply Apple"

[pic - click to view]

Get some apple cider vinegar and drink a tea spoon or a table spoon a day. Which ever you feel you can down... It doesn't taste that great, but if you ever drank hard alcohol, this is nothing.

I use this one:

[pic - click to view]

Side Note:
Apple Cider Vinegar is great in detoxifying the body on its own... If you ever ate some bad food and your stomach doesn't feel so great, simply drink a table spoon of the apple cider vinegar and your stomach will feel better in no time. It reinforces your stomach's acid and helps break down the food quicker. I suggest doing further research on this and googling the benefits of apple cider vinegar as you will find, there are many of them.

Get some extra virgin olive oil. On the evening of the 3rd day, drink two table spoons of the olive oil.

Then on the morning of the 4th day...

There is another step to this process which goes a little into taboo territory (not as far as urine therapy though) You don't have to do it, but I'd still recommend it to go the extra step and clean the colon as that is the dirtiest part of the human body...

Get yourself one of these things:

[pic - click to view]

It's called a combination water bottle, or enema for short. Use water that is slightly warm to the touch. A few degrees above body temperature. Upon filling the colon with water, I suggest shaking your stomach a little to get the same effect like you are cleaning a dirty container...

Once you are done, wait an hour and then you can eat... Make sure you eat something light and in small amounts to get your stomach used to eating different foods again. Start with fruits and vegetables or some clear soup. By the evening time, you can eat slightly heavier foods such as grains, cottage cheese or milk... Your stomach should be back to normal by the next day... However, I'd suggest not eating heavy meats altogether unless they are essential for your personal diet. Heavy meats are pork, beef and lamb.

Thanks for reading and hope this helps you. Please recommend to others.

Last edited by CoLDBloodED; 04-20-2012 at 12:19 AM..

4 comments for "Apple Detox"

6 years ago '10        #2
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 1295 1295
Lost me at the point where I had to suction out my as*hole with that low budget home machine.

Definitely can skip that step.
 04-12-2012, 02:40 AM         #3
CoLDBloodED  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rek0nize said:
Lost me at the point where I had to suction out my as*hole with that low budget home machine.

Definitely can skip that step.
lol... you dont suction anythin out your as*hole...and its not a home machine

its purpose is to clean your colon with water... like you would clean a dirty bottle.. you fill it up with water, rinse, then repeat...
 6 years ago '09        #4
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Are you trying to pass a drug test or lose weight?
 04-20-2012, 12:20 AM         #5
CoLDBloodED  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump

it can help you quit smoking cigarettes and quit eating sh*tty food

wont help with the drug test...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy