2 Chainz Discusses Kanye West, G.O.O.D. Music Signing Rumors

most viewed right now
 105
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 81
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-12-2012, 04:30 PM         #61
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nx41fe said:
Can someone recommend me a different mixtape of his. I tried to listen to trurealigion and the sh*t sounds terrible to me(i listen to gucci/Ross/Flocka so it's not that i hate this type of music).
all ice on me

me against the world

trapavelie

but go listen to ghetto off of flight 360 the take off and tell me this n*gga is wack or just another "trap rapper"
 6 years ago '09        #62
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
 bigree61 said:
all ice on me

me against the world

trapavelie

but go listen to ghetto off of flight 360 the take off and tell me this n*gga is wack or just another "trap rapper"
Thanks for the recs
 6 years ago '04        #63
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6440 6440
 ant30ant33 said:
If 2 Chainz didn't sign a 360 deal with Def Jam then they definitely want a platinum album from him how else can they make the money they invested in him...2 Chainz isn't worth much as a performer right now and his pre album buzz is bigger to me than all those artist u name honestly except Wiz Khalifa... Now can 2 Chainz have Wiz Khalifa type success that is remain 2 be seen but I do know one thing Wiz Khalifa getting over 100k for shows right now.
the reason why they do 360 deals is because they can't go platinum. right when the sales went down they wanted everything else they did to compensate for it.

stret buzz doesn't automatically mean they are going platinum. rick ross buzz was big when telfon don came out and that stalled out at 600. im telling you. unless they start putting him on award shows like ym did with nicki they are not expecting him to go platinum.
 6 years ago '04        #64
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
 justinjones said:
the reason why they do 360 deals is because they can't go platinum. right when the sales went down they wanted everything else they did to compensate for it.

stret buzz doesn't automatically mean they are going platinum. rick ross buzz was big when telfon don came out and that stalled out at 600. im telling you. unless they start putting him on award shows like ym did with nicki they are not expecting him to go platinum.
It seem like u don't believe he can go platinum album wise.. He has to at least have a platinum single or this album will be a major failure from a record business stand point... I just have a feeling he is gonna try very very hard to make a crossover record very soon..
 6 years ago '04        #65
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6440 6440
 ant30ant33 said:
It seem like u don't believe he can go platinum album wise.. He has to at least have a platinum single or this album will be a major failure from a record business stand point... I just have a feeling he is gonna try very very hard to make a crossover record very soon..
considering that over the past 3 years only 6 out of how many rappers actually done it. yea i believe that 98% of them can't do it

why you think the labels are so single happy now.
 6 years ago '05        #66
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,436 | Props total: 25094 25094
 justinjones said:

i don't know where lil fate is
Still With Luda & I-20. Fate Just Eatting Behind The Scenes...I Think He Luda Hypeman Now. Last Time I Seen The n*gga,He Cut The Braids and Was His Grown Man sh*t

The Hate For 2 Chainz Is STRONG!....That Feature On Mercy Pissed Acouple n*ggas Off Still.
:dancingcool:
 04-12-2012, 04:59 PM         #67
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
Still With Luda & I-20. Fate Just Eatting Behind The Scenes...I Think He Luda Hypeman Now. Last Time I Seen The n*gga,He Cut The Braids and Was His Grown Man sh*t

The Hate For 2 Chainz Is STRONG!....That Feature On Mercy Pissed Acouple n*ggas Off Still.
:dancingcool:
and kenny powers come on to one of his songs this week:mj2:


they mad
 6 years ago '04        #68
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
 bigree61 said:
and kenny powers come on to one of his songs this week:mj2:


they mad
All that sounds good but August 14,2012 that album be knocking..

Jeezy first album on major label classic
Ludacris first album on major label classic
LIL Jon & eastside boyz first album on major label classic
T.I. First album on a major label classic

Atlanta artists with a buzz tend to put out 1st album classics so all this hype & buzz his album better sound better than Jeezy 101...
 6 years ago '04        #69
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6440 6440
 ant30ant33 said:
All that sounds good but August 14,2012 that album be knocking..

Jeezy first album on major label classic
Ludacris first album on major label classic
LIL Jon & eastside boyz first album on major label classic
T.I. First album on a major label classic

Atlanta artists with a buzz tend to put out 1st album classics so all this hype & buzz his album better sound better than Jeezy 101...
i'm serious is not a classic and Arista was a major label
 04-12-2012, 05:17 PM         #70
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ant30ant33 said:
All that sounds good but August 14,2012 that album be knocking..

Jeezy first album on major label classic
Ludacris first album on major label classic
LIL Jon & eastside boyz first album on major label classic
T.I. First album on a major label classic

Atlanta artists with a buzz tend to put out 1st album classics so all this hype & buzz his album better sound better than Jeezy 101...
n*gga what album has been better than that since it came out



lil jon album a classic
even t.i know his first album was bullsh*t
i never have fu*ked with luda but i guess


the way a n*gga walk its like i got ta have a vault
i mean the way a n*gga walk its like i play for da hawks
 6 years ago '04        #71
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,384 | Props total: 13054 13054
 ant30ant33 said:
If 2 Chainz didn't sign a 360 deal with Def Jam then they definitely want a platinum album from him how else can they make the money they invested in him...2 Chainz isn't worth much as a performer right now and his pre album buzz is bigger to me than all those artist u name honestly except Wiz Khalifa... Now can 2 Chainz have Wiz Khalifa type success that is remain 2 be seen but I do know one thing Wiz Khalifa getting over 100k for shows right now.
 6 years ago '08        #72
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,811 | Props total: 12475 12475
 Maroon_Tiger said:
are you new to hiphop?!?

all i gotta say is every supporting member of DTP fu*king lost... titty boi grinded hard as fu*k

i used to think he was the worst in the group....matta fact... lil fate was prolly worse


C'mon son it's fu*king titty boi, fu*k outta here

n*ggaz actin like I slept on a legend
 6 years ago '11        #73
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,865 | Props total: 5211 5211
Can't 2chainz is highly entertaining on every song lol.


Hope dude becomes even more successful just because of the grind and effort he's put in over the years
 6 years ago '06        #74
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 JayThunder said:
I can't believe this n*gga is famous
 Root Of Evil said:
^^ don't get me started
This..
 6 years ago '05        #75
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 1003 1003
 King856 said:
LOL @ you fools talking about how hard he works, but none of y;all deny his music sucks
his music is decent...

but he has done way more than just rap tho... he works behind the scenes on ALOT of n*ggas albums...
 6 years ago '04        #76
rmemo 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$764 | Props total: 45 45
 JayThunder said:
I can't believe this n*gga is famous
yo my n*gga, watch ur fu*king mouth
 6 years ago '11        #77
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
I fu*k with that "Riot" track though. "If you dont know, I go by tity 2 necklace"
 6 years ago '05        #78
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 ant30ant33 said:
Let's be real here 2 Chainz must have a big budget for his album Def Jam/Universal is clearly rolling out the red carpet for him... They want platinum don't thinK they want anything else... He has done a record with Nicki Minaj & in her video who is a platinum artist... Got co signed on national tv by Kayne West a platinum artist.. These co signs don't come free...

Kendrick Lamar is in a similar boat if Dre executive producer for your album he expects platinum... Truth Hurts Didn't go gold & Firm album went gold... Only 2 that wasn't platinum for dre when he was executive producer
Wrong, Man vs Machine by Xzibit didn't go platinum, either.
 6 years ago '05        #79
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 598 598
 dlettern said:
I can't knock homie's hustle even if I'm not a fan.....
 6 years ago '09        #80
Xx Tecca xX 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 0 0
after finding out who he was he gets my respect.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 7
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy