DaOmega_1's review of "The Cabin in the Woods"

most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 TH35 said:

[spoiler - click to view]

Yea, you were overthinking but its cool. An original concept can't please everyone. Me, a film elitist though?!
I never asked where the
[spoiler - click to view]



I only called u an elitist b/c you gave me a "Its common sense" cop out, instead of just answering my question about the movie.
 04-14-2012, 02:03 PM         #42
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not sure where I stand on this film after watching. It's definitely different I'll say that. Only other movie I can "kind of" compare this too that left me with the face was Funny Games. If I were rating this I'd give it a 8 just off creativity alone.
 04-14-2012, 02:05 PM         #43
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One-O-One said:
Thanks. Ill check it out again one day to see if I missed that tidbit.

I do look for plot holes to see if the resolution of a film is sound. There's nothing wrong with making sense of a story that was told to you. My other gripes with the film still stand. Can't say I wasnt entertained tho.

What I got from the movie was
[spoiler - click to view]



Or maybe im overthinking ...lol
Thats pretty much what I got from it.
 6 years ago '05        #44
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,833 | Props total: 4102 4102
 One-O-One said:
What I got from the movie was
[spoiler - click to view]



Or maybe im overthinking ...lol
No, I think your analysis is near spot-on as to what I thought.
 6 years ago '07        #45
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 One-O-One said:
I never asked where the
[spoiler - click to view]



I only called u an elitist b/c you gave me a "Its common sense" cop out, instead of just answering my question about the movie.
That's cool. I think it was better to know what to expect instead of twist after twist. That's what the movie was trying to do, not be one big cliche. It transcends it by being meta.

 ManWithoutFear! said:
Not sure where I stand on this film after watching. It's definitely different I'll say that. Only other movie I can "kind of" compare this too that left me with the face was Funny Games. If I were rating this I'd give it a 8 just off creativity alone.
The remake or original?


Last edited by TH35; 04-14-2012 at 04:25 PM..
 04-14-2012, 04:33 PM         #46
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
That's cool. I think it was better to know what to expect instead of twist after twist. That's what the movie was trying to do, not be one big cliche. It transcends it by being meta.



The remake or original?
I seen the remake before I saw the original, so I guess the remake. lol
 6 years ago '10        #47
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 DrX said:
"SCORE: 8.5 (out of 10) = DOPE"


told yall omega give evrything a 8 or higher.....no beef im just calling it how i see it


DrX reviews coming soon....look out for that
fu*k your review , bounce!



imma go check this movie out tonite
 04-14-2012, 06:00 PM         #48
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
"SCORE: 8.5 (out of 10) = DOPE"


told yall omega give evrything a 8 or higher.....no beef im just calling it how i see it


DrX reviews coming soon....look out for that
This is the second time I've seen you say you were dropping a review to correct Omega's. Then i searched for your threads and to no surprise you haven't review a movie for yourself yet.
 04-14-2012, 09:33 PM         #49
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
This is the second time I've seen you say you were dropping a review to correct Omega's. Then i searched for your threads and to no surprise you haven't review a movie for yourself yet.
did u read "coming soon"
 04-14-2012, 09:35 PM         #50
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
Dude, you're talking out your a.ss... You seem to be conveniently skipping over the multitude of review in which I give movies less than an 8. But, here... Let me help you:



Score: 3.0 (out of 10)

Within the same week as this review.

Also:

Wrath of the Titans - 6.5
Silent House - 6.0
Act of Valor - 4.0

Next time, back up your points. You'll look smarter.
lol u wonder why we couldn't have a truce from the start....
 6 years ago '05        #51
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,833 | Props total: 4102 4102
 DrX said:
lol u wonder why we couldn't have a truce from the start....
We can't when you're constantly misquoting me, and just plain making up sh*t that just isn't true. Saying I never give a movie anything below an 8.0 is STUPID, and says very little about your ability to research sh*t before you talk sh*t.

So yes. You'll look smarter if you actually back up your points with facts, instead of coming into reviews to down my opinion as if it isn't worth a sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #52
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,833 | Props total: 4102 4102
The funny thing is it is always the same three people who seem to get a kick out of telling me how wrong I am, as if I'm supposed to give a sh*t.

ANYWAY, DrX... Whenever... IF you ever get your reviews up, I'll be the first one to read them, and treat your opinion fairly... Unlike how you've treated my opinion as of recently. That's a promise.
 6 years ago '09        #53
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
so this isnt a serious horror movie??? so i guess it wont be scary or anything just gory with light humor???
 6 years ago '05        #54
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,833 | Props total: 4102 4102
 Jacc Blacc said:
so this isnt a serious horror movie??? so i guess it wont be scary or anything just gory with light humor???
No, there are certainly parts that are scary. But, its evenly intermixed with humor, so the movie is essentially a horror/comedy. The elements for both are there.
 04-14-2012, 10:09 PM         #55
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
did u read "coming soon"
we won't see them anytime soon, probably never.
 04-14-2012, 10:53 PM         #56
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
The funny thing is it is always the same three people who seem to get a kick out of telling me how wrong I am, as if I'm supposed to give a sh*t.

ANYWAY, DrX... Whenever... IF you ever get your reviews up, I'll be the first one to read them, and treat your opinion fairly... Unlike how you've treated my opinion as of recently. That's a promise.
u always gotta say lil condescending slick sh*t....im always fair with everything i say on this site...in fact im really the only totally 100% un bias person on this site....ill be the first to even criticize myself

read my threads...i always back sh*t up with facts.... that's why i get mad views and replies...people on the site love the fact that give my opinion str8, whether they agree or not. my opinions are raw, uncut and aren't PC like your's. im not afraid to p!ss nobody off, i dont take the safe route so people can like me
 04-14-2012, 10:55 PM         #57
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
we won't see them anytime soon, probably never.
its coming fam, stay tuned...
 04-14-2012, 11:27 PM         #58
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
u always gotta say lil condescending slick sh*t....im always fair with everything i say on this site...in fact im really the only totally 100% un bias person on this site....ill be the first to even criticize myself

read my threads...i always back sh*t up with facts.... that's why i get mad views and replies...people on the site love the fact that give my opinion str8, whether they agree or not. my opinions are raw, uncut and aren't PC like your's. im not afraid to p!ss nobody off, i dont take the safe route so people can like me



 DrX said:
its coming fam, stay tuned...
iight
 6 years ago '05        #59
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
I'm a history buff and quite frankly, the
[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #60
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,833 | Props total: 4102 4102
 DrX said:
u always gotta say lil condescending slick sh*t....im always fair with everything i say on this site...in fact im really the only totally 100% un bias person on this site....ill be the first to even criticize myself

read my threads...i always back sh*t up with facts.... that's why i get mad views and replies...people on the site love the fact that give my opinion str8, whether they agree or not. my opinions are raw, uncut and aren't PC like your's. im not afraid to p!ss nobody off, i dont take the safe route so people can like me
Good for you! As for me, I don't particularly care about views or replies or people liking me. Your opinions are "raw and un-PC"... WOW! How edgy of you!! Look where you are, dude. This is BOXDEN, EVERYONE has a "raw & un-PC" opinion, so I say "whatever" to that. I'm not trying to be PC, what you read is what I think. Period. For the most part, in my previous post, all I said was that I wanted to read your reviews... You seem to be the one convinced that I'm being condescending. Whatever, dude. I don't particularly care.

All I'm saying is that I have yet to see proof of your claims that I don't score anything below an 8.0... Please show me the proof. Go ahead! I'll wait.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
The Chronic vs Aquemini (For A Friend)
45 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy