ESPN's Hosts Battle! Jalen Rose vs. Skip Bayless (ft. S. A. Smith) and everybody's heated!(video)

most viewed right now
 58
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,006 | Props total: 11808 11808
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to YoungNade again.

actually was hoping you could do it with the G'd up suit on but that's str8. preciate homie!
 6 years ago '10        #142
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
 Cambury said:
huh? He said he started for the team that went to state finals, of course there are omissions but twitter is only 144 characters. Regardless he could hoop and nothing he said was a lie but it also wasn't the whole story.
He said himself he started for a few games then got benched, so lets break that down the team played 22 games he played in 15 (could have been 14) so almost a third of the games he didn't even play So if you barely play and your start 2-3 games get benched and start again on Sr night... five words


YOU WERE NOT THE STARTER And for all the sh*t he talks about players being "faciltators", he couldn't pass the ball im a MOTION offense so the coach sat him That was the worst mea culpa in tv history. Basically you were the kid on youtube shooting from the roof but cant play to save your life. He's a carnival game shooter

Then he said he was a 3pt shooter before there was a 3pt line......


And you mad at the coach for benching you? Takin 2 point 3pt shots?? And he wants to say NBA player dont have basketball IQ.


This aint pick up son, keep that bench warm


Last edited by Nautilus O; 04-12-2012 at 01:42 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #143
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 613 613
 torious said:
actually was hoping you could do it with the G'd up suit on but that's str8. preciate homie!

[pic - click to view]




 6 years ago '04        #144
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,006 | Props total: 11808 11808
 YoungNade said:

[pic - click to view]




YOOOOOOOOOO Thats gangsta

my man
 6 years ago '06        #145
991 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
Vid must be entertainment. 9 pages...when I get home ill be watching
 6 years ago '04        #146
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,006 | Props total: 11808 11808
 991 said:
Vid must be entertainment. 9 pages...when I get home ill be watching
the other thread went like 40 pages on 30 post per page view....... but listen to the podcast because the video doesnt have the whole show or even close to it. i posted the link
 6 years ago '08        #147
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 805 805
Jaylen's ether from the first show was so strong it was still burning in skip's soul. Ive never seen skip so quit during a show. This n*gga had the face all show long

In all stephen a smith had good arguements even though his delivery can get annoying and Jalen Rose could have made a stronger arguement.

But on a sidenote* its funny how much attention they pay to what people say on twitter the next topic of discussion should be how the internet is affecting the media and sports
 6 years ago '06        #148
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,527 | Props total: 949 949
based jalen
 6 years ago '05        #149
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
I agree with Jalen on not disrespecting athletes and their families. But at the end of the day, it's entertainment, and honestly for the most part I don't think Skip says anything disrespectful.


Anyone truly backing Jalen Rose up is a clown for taking anything Skip says seriously in the first place.


Last edited by Str8 outta Cuse; 04-12-2012 at 08:41 PM..
 04-12-2012, 09:02 PM         #150
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jalen won
 6 years ago '05        #151
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 arthurmack27 said:
only unemployed people or those lacking an interesting life post 22 thousand times on bx
i'm always thinkin sh*t like that. dudes STAY posting on this site, it's like they got nothing else to do.. i feel kinda bad
 6 years ago '04        #152
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 613 613
 04-12-2012, 11:07 PM         #153
dominichulo133 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Deff the best first take moment ever ahh man had me rolling
 6 years ago '09        #154
TheChampIsHere 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$184 | Props total: 150 150
I like to hear an someones HONEST opinion on a person or team. If everyone gave a washed up version of "I don't want to hurt anyones feelings" I think ESPN would be terrible. Think about how PTI would be if they couldn't say "this guy stinks". Jalen is saying play it safe. Thats kinda weak.
 6 years ago '07        #155
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Nautilus O said:
He said himself he started for a few games then got benched, so lets break that down the team played 22 games he played in 15 (could have been 14) so almost a third of the games he didn't even play So if you barely play and your start 2-3 games get benched and start again on Sr night... five words


YOU WERE NOT THE STARTER And for all the sh*t he talks about players being "faciltators", he couldn't pass the ball im a MOTION offense so the coach sat him That was the worst mea culpa in tv history. Basically you were the kid on youtube shooting from the roof but cant play to save your life. He's a carnival game shooter

Then he said he was a 3pt shooter before there was a 3pt line......


And you mad at the coach for benching you? Takin 2 point 3pt shots?? And he wants to say NBA player dont have basketball IQ.


This aint pick up son, keep that bench warm
I agree he definitely insinuated a totally different story. But I do give the man credit for 1. Winning MVP at a big time camp 2. Playing for the best team in the state. I would even go as far as he left the whole story out on purpose but I will also say that the fact that he had been thru that stuff I understand why alot of his opinions are valid.

Saying a team can win a championship with a shoot first point guard, I agree. Especially when he is taking more attempts than the leagues best scorer.
 6 years ago '04        #156
_Da_Game_ 
space
avatar space
space
$1,020 | Props total: 2 2
n*gga called him gay len lol @12:58
 6 years ago '05        #157
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
jalen got outclassed... Steven A. did him dirty towards the end
 6 years ago '09        #158
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
" n*gga I let you talk"






"Screaming A. Smith" and this fool Skip acting like dudes never heard of a "b" squad



bottomline.. Skip got fried and got his bulldog female Smith to argue his points for him in a 2 on 1 debate.


Last edited by A2P89; 04-13-2012 at 12:35 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #159
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
 Cambury said:
I agree he definitely insinuated a totally different story. But I do give the man credit for 1. Winning MVP at a big time camp 2. Playing for the best team in the state. I would even go as far as he left the whole story out on purpose but I will also say that the fact that he had been thru that stuff I understand why alot of his opinions are valid.

Saying a team can win a championship with a shoot first point guard, I agree. Especially when he is taking more attempts than the leagues best scorer.
Stop it...just stop it. MVP at a big camp cmon this wasnt ABCD or Nike, it could have been 20 kids there and skip won the "knockout" competition. You dont even know what the hell the camp was and you basing this off what a guy said, that also claimed he was a "starter" for a state champ, and secondly that Vandy wanted him to play baseball.....

And been thru what? He was a.ss and the coach barely played him. If a n*gga tell me I was nice in ball but the coach benched me cause all I wanted to do was shoot I would tell him, then obviously you weren't that nice. He even said it himself, he didn't know how to play point guard Its a MOTION offense, you bring the ball down the court make a couple passes on the perimeter and you look to toss it in the post.

So even if you are this "great shooter" you can't dribble and pass??? Any n*gga that says I didn't play IN HIGH SCHOOL cause my coach didn't like me or I didn't fit the system is a god damn liar. Unless you go to a major basketball factory like Oak Hill, no "good shooter" only averages 1.4 points and plays in 15 games.
 6 years ago '07        #160
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Nautilus O said:
Stop it...just stop it. MVP at a big camp cmon this wasnt ABCD or Nike, it could have been 20 kids there and skip won the "knockout" competition. You dont even know what the hell the camp was and you basing this off what a guy said, that also claimed he was a "starter" for a state champ, and secondly that Vandy wanted him to play baseball.....

And been thru what? He was a.ss and the coach barely played him. If a n*gga tell me I was nice in ball but the coach benched me cause all I wanted to do was shoot I would tell him, then obviously you weren't that nice. He even said it himself, he didn't know how to play point guard Its a MOTION offense, you bring the ball down the court make a couple passes on the perimeter and you look to toss it in the post.

So even if you are this "great shooter" you can't dribble and pass??? Any n*gga that says I didn't play IN HIGH SCHOOL cause my coach didn't like me or I didn't fit the system is a god damn liar. Unless you go to a major basketball factory like Oak Hill, no "good shooter" only averages 1.4 points and plays in 15 games.
all I can say is do ur history on the school he went to and his coaches...ur saying "if" and "unless" we dont know but based on other people's account he wasnt a scrub. Nothing wrong with that when most of us believe he never played ball.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
38 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy