ESPN's Hosts Battle! Jalen Rose vs. Skip Bayless (ft. S. A. Smith) and everybody's heated!(video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6476 6476
as much as people hate skip bayless and first take. they still watch it. even people on here that say skip bayless is a shock jock and shouldn't be taking seriously and the show went downhill. they still watch it

people like seeing this stuff because if they didn't they would be doing something else.
 6 years ago '08        #122
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
dont get why its only 24 minutes

this argument literally went "THE WHOLE SHOW" not 1 topic haha it was awsome

some one needs to find part 2
 6 years ago '11        #123
Killa KMS 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,026 | Props total: 932 932
 YoungNade said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #124
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Cambury said:
Skip is that dude because in reality who else would give so many people a platform to where they ould even talk to him like that. We all watch the show because we all love the color it adds to sports.

As much as I agree with Jalen he lost when he came back up their, had he just left on that note he would have been victor. He ended up exposing himself for not doing the research and trying to compare his name calling to Skip's when in reality stories are coming out he was actually a pretty good high school basketball player. I liked the show because they attack everything except the Gloria James-Delonte West story.
What really changed though? Skip is still a liar, he said he started , he seemed to be the last guy off of the bench, regardless of whether or not he actually had skills, they were never displayed on the court for his HS team, it doesn't matter if Jaylen did the research or someone else did it imo.
 6 years ago '07        #125
Jayceon 492 heat pts492 OP
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 I_make_beatz said:
So Much Truth in this post right here. This is a Heavyweight Quote Right here. It also pertains to the Messageboard community in general. *Sidebar* This is also why hip-hop is dead because the internet should be a forum where 2nd-tier independent musicians should get love, but if you aren't on the fringes (supergood or superwack) you get no love or attention period. But 98% of the people commenting on messageboards come from and exist in this middle-tier world. It's like some Fantasy World that they have created and get satisfaction by having control over, even though it marginalizes who they themselves are in real life. *sidebar*
true story
 6 years ago '08        #126
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
jalen looked like he would have stole on this n*gga stephen A if he was in the studio

but these n*ggas all were heated cuz they couldnt keep track of the points they were making.
 04-12-2012, 12:01 PM         #127
drake_411 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t seems so petty to me.
 6 years ago '08        #128
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Jalen Rose ethered all of BX, if you read BX you'd be led to believe that every player in the NBA is a scrub outside of Kobe, Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Rose, Durant, Westbrook, Nowitzki, Carmelo, Rondo, CP3, D-Will, and Dwight Howard. BX has no respect for role players, on this site if you arent a stud you are automatically a.ssumed to be a scrub when there's a level between.
maybe stupid posters.

but anyway, there are n*ggas in the league who are bums. There is no fu*king way around that. Jalen can try to make the NBA seem like some super-elite best players in the world sh*t, but thats not the case at all. The top players are the best in the world no doubt, but there are some fu*king bums. Stephen A's point about Kwame is important. This n*gga been in the league for 10 years and doesn't have one single post move. Still can't catch the ball, still can't finish two-handed dunks consistently. Can't even think about shooting a jump shot. n*gga was drafted TOTALLY based on size, and has stayed in the league because of size. He is a bum. Just a big a.ss bum.

Skip has no response to the water pistol pete jr sh*t tho, because he stays trying to attack n*ggas characters and call n*ggas names. but its usually the n*ggas who do that the most who are most sensitive to it.

but yeahhh

QUAAAA-MAYYY BROWN

[video - click to view]

so if Kobe can say it... can stephen a?
 6 years ago '04        #129
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
the one that needed to be slapped here was stephen a. how the fu*k does this clown manage to have a job

thank goodness i stopped watching these fu*king espn shows 3 years ago.
 6 years ago '07        #130
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 #1nasfan said:
What really changed though? Skip is still a liar, he said he started , he seemed to be the last guy off of the bench, regardless of whether or not he actually had skills, they were never displayed on the court for his HS team, it doesn't matter if Jaylen did the research or someone else did it imo.
He did start his senior year for the state champions...

Again someone not doing the research and just commenting based off comments by other people.
 6 years ago '11        #131
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
Skip caught feelings and got called out and that's what the whole argument pretty much was about.skip,when debating,always feels the needs to bring someone skills into a debate even they they may not have played or had anything to do with the actual topic. Ex. Asking jalen rose what were you IN His playing days when he had zero to do with the topic.Jalen rose personally playing bball had nothing to do with anything and skip always does this.Like someone said skip may have been good in basketball but he didn't do it on the court and there's no other evidence that skip was a beast.i usually like Stephen a but he was a bit annoying,thy both made great points but looking back it Ella's all about skip and his feelings getting hurt when he was thrown into the mix
 6 years ago '10        #132
corpuz79 9 heat pts
space
space
$886 | Props total: 550 550
Some of these people arent getting one of jalen's points which was if u are good enough to make it on an nba roster then u cant be a scrub compared to regular people...u are a professional in the best basketball league in the world so u have to be good...dont get me wrong people like kwame are scrubs compared to the other centers in the league but compared to EVERYBODY in the world he is part of the top 1%
 6 years ago '07        #133
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
skips a dbag and he got called out for bullsh*tting lol whats the problem here?
 6 years ago '08        #134
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 corpuz79 said:
Some of these people arent getting one of jalen's points which was if u are good enough to make it on an nba roster then u cant be a scrub compared to regular people...u are a professional in the best basketball league in the world so u have to be good...dont get me wrong people like kwame are scrubs compared to the other centers in the league but compared to EVERYBODY in the world he is part of the top 1%
no, hes just a big n*gga.
if i had the skill i had in 3rd grade, and his body, id be in the league and way better than this n*gga.
like right now theres a n*gga who i ball with that's 6'10 and the n*gga is TRASHHHHHH
but he's 6'10 so i mean you gotta pick him first
but that dont mean the n*gga is good
i can call that n*gga a bum even tho he could score on me, cuz he is a bum.
basically, kwame brown is leeching off the general respect for the talent level in the league.
even them wack white players who can just shoot and NOTHING else
atleast they put time in to get a jumper, i can respect that
kwame brown aint do sh*t but come out the womb a big n*gga.
theres nothing to respect about his game at ALL.
 6 years ago '07        #135
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Cambury said:
He did start his senior year for the state champions...

Again someone not doing the research and just commenting based off comments by other people.
He started SOME games...

Starting some games =/= being a starter
 6 years ago '04        #136
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6476 6476
 corpuz79 said:
that doesn't mean he isn't a scrub in his profession. nobody is going to say kwame is great against a 5'11 accountant. they are going to say that he is terrible against the people he is competing with.

you basically saying that nobody can call another person wack because they don't do it
 04-12-2012, 12:54 PM         #137
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't nobody shut stephen a down

jalen was lip locked when it came his debating skills

u can call a n*gga a.ss if u want to

its actually, helpful to strong people

if u get bullied in school its cuz somethin is wrong witchu in the way u manuever n it can help u change that

criticism anyway u put it can be positive and stephen a and skip are #1 entertaining, but #2 have great debates which good can come out of and people wait to see dat
 6 years ago '07        #138
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Optimus Crime said:
He started SOME games...

Starting some games =/= being a starter
huh? He said he started for the team that went to state finals, of course there are omissions but twitter is only 144 characters. Regardless he could hoop and nothing he said was a lie but it also wasn't the whole story.
 6 years ago '06        #139
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
How don't they understand Jalen's view though? Stephen Smith is so fu*king annoying, he may know how to critique, but he takes its too far when pokes fun at them calling them scrubs. They play NBA ball, Stephen didn't. Such a fu*kin dreamer.
 6 years ago '04        #140
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 613 613
 torious said:
i said it in the other thread but :

[pic - click to view]

make it happen

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago