ESPN's Hosts Battle! Jalen Rose vs. Skip Bayless (ft. S. A. Smith) and everybody's heated!(video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,436 | Props total: 1570 1570
Lmfao Jalen k!lled them dudes. They totally missed the point and looked like idiots. Skip is shook off that highschool story and tryna play the victim now.
 04-12-2012, 02:32 AM         #82
goodbarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 therealness said:
Lmfao Jalen k!lled them dudes. They totally missed the point and looked like idiots. Skip is shook off that highschool story and tryna play the victim now.
Pretty much.

Water Pistol
 6 years ago '08        #83
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 beantown said:
Only unemployed people who watch this at 11am when they wake up get excited about corny sh*t like this.
only unemployed people or those lacking an interesting life post 22 thousand times on bx
 6 years ago '04        #84
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 arthurmack27 said:
only unemployed people or those lacking an interesting life post 22 thousand times on bx
Ether
 6 years ago '11        #85
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,856 | Props total: 3796 3796
So jalens argument is they shouldn't talk sh*t to players ?

They should think how the players and their families Feel?

Man GTFOH with that BS .. Fuk they feelings.

as long as they don't bring up personal sh*t and

Keep it strictly to sports it's all fair game to me.

And smh at jalen trying to say Kwame Brown ain't

Scrub
 6 years ago '12        #86
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,848 | Props total: 3464 3464
Stephen A. was dropping straight knowledge
 6 years ago '11        #87
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
n*ggas hatin on stephen a

fu*k a jalen hoes
 04-12-2012, 04:03 AM         #88
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel Jalen when he say dudes go too far, because they do. These dudes are outright disrespecting players and encouraging the fans to disrespect them as well. It was a day where you can be a Lakers fan and HATE the Spurs because that's the rival team, but you will still respect Duncan because he was the best PF in the game period. These days, if it's the rival team, its no respect. Dudes are gonna talk about LeBon, Kobe, etc. like they are absolute sh*t. And disrespect those dudes as people, beyond the sport, as people. That all comes from the media making it ok for fans to do it. And personally, I want to hear what the ballers have to say about the game, not dude's who are educated or whatever the case may be. I want to know what the dudes who are/were in the trenches for 82 games a year feel about the game. But Stephen A was right about scrubs being in the NBA, and Jalen knows some of those dudes don't deserve all that money they're getting and wasting space. And Skip is a jealous a.ss n*gga. I never knew that's why he's so negative to every good player, the n*gga feel like that should've been him haha

"You should have been in the studio mane" Jalen getting real with that boy
 6 years ago '10        #89
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,153 | Props total: 8136 8136
Lets be real Stephen A was protecting his own plate, plain and simple he eats off of this show and it took a major credibility hit yesterday. When a media member calls out a Vick or McNabb or LeBron the athlete can never respond. If Skip says Donovan has no "clutch gene" and Donavan says "well I think you are a hack writer", Skips gonna say "I have 30 years of experience doing this", Donavan can then argue "I played in the NFL 14 seasons how did I do that without being clutch?". Thats where Skips "athletic" experience becomes relevant and he has none.

Jalen basically pulled Skip's card not only exposing his lie, but also exposing why he has no right to call out ANYBODY regarding accomplishments. Thats why he's mad. To put it in perspective Skip calling out athletes about not winning rings and having no "clutch gene" is like a fat bi*ch calling out a model for not being on the cover of a magazine. You would look at them and say "what the fu*k have you done?". Jalen basically did to Skip what Skip does to guys who come on that show Jay Feely, Ryan Clark and others who he takes cheap shots at about their careers.

Jalen also pulled people like Stephen A's and Skip's card by pointing out that you can't call a guy a scrub at something you don't do yourself and highlighting that there are reporters, journalists and analysts. Which is something that in this new age of media has changed immensely. Skip is a reporter but he talks like he's an analyst. Adrian Wojonowski is a journalist and he acts like he's a reporter. Roy Jones Jr, Troy Aikman, Dan Marino, Charles Barkley are all analysts that act like analyst. Its a reason why networks hire athletes because they have a credible perspective on what is going on in their sport. Troy Aikman has the credibility to question Michael Vick from a technical approach and his commitment to being a better QB, Skip doesn't have that. All he can do is report what he sees or what he's researched. However he's not going to a guy like Troy Aikman and asking "what is Mike Vick doing wrong", he's saying "I THINK Mike Vick does this wrong". Thats what Jalen is saying.

The name calling is another issue, the media in the past never used a personal life to create a "name" for them, it was all about their performance, but when you try to insult a guy for sitting on the bench for 10 years on national tv and print and you haven't done it, you dead wrong.

Last edited by Nautilus O; 04-12-2012 at 04:51 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #90
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 1816 1816
*Bookmarks
 6 years ago '04        #91
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,961 | Props total: 11714 11714
 arthurmack27 said:
you see how quiet this fu*k n*gga got after you dropped that on him?
 04-12-2012, 05:25 AM         #92
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just wanna Punch Stephen a smith one good time in the nose Baby Boy style for acting like a loudmouth jackass.

I really hope Espn fire his a.ss one day.
 6 years ago '06        #93
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 cold_young_thug said:
SO YALL AINT HEAR HIM CALL HIM "GAYLEN" @ 12:55 Im fu*kin from dis sh*t.
 bxrulez said:
does this niga Stephen A. Smith have a mask on????

WHATS WRONG WITH THAT NIGAZ RIGHT NOSTRIL? THAT sh*t LOOK LIKE CLAYMATION
that joint look mad weird, that niga got a mask on, he got hair plugs...how can your hairline even be like that?
yooo

gaylan
 6 years ago '10        #94
wwwdotcom 19 heat pts19
space
space
$622 | Props total: 187 187
stephan a is all most as bad as skip. no need to scream at jalen. dude should bi*ch slap stephan a on sight.
 04-12-2012, 07:01 AM         #95
dibdob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stephen A Smith always crack me up.
 6 years ago '04        #96
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 ramanaa said:
well he tested dudes credibility. In the journalism world... thats everything
Dude basically has NO credibility...not to mention the fact that he lied about the "so called" credibility he had!

The way he disrespects some of these athletes is unreal, sooner or later one of these guys is going to go upside his head.
 6 years ago '04        #97
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 wwwdotcom said:
stephan a is all most as bad as skip. no need to scream at jalen. dude should bi*ch slap stephan a on sight.
like i said in the other thread,, i lost a lot more respect for screamin A yeterday than i did for any1 else

torious said:
after thinking about this sh*t for a little bit longer, i never respected skip at all but i did lose a LOT of respect for screamin A today.. i used to fu*k with quite frankly.. but never again ... this n*gga is a bigger hypocrite than skip IMHO... n*gga was QUICK to defend himself calling kwame a scrub and sayin "qualm A BROWN, RA SHO nestARovic" and all teh other blatantly intentional butcheries of names he does, but then as soon as jay crawford,, jalen, and cris alll started talking sense about how they have a job and it's to report analysis NOT necessarily slanderous remarks or things that could be hurtful to players and playerrs' families. as soon as SAS realized he was wrong he separated himself from the situation, diverted the sh*t to a whole new topic (journos vs athletes) which btw had nothing to do with what jalen was saying, and at no point did he take accountability or ownership for any of the things he's said.. he simply went "nah man, that's yall and skip's beef" when CLEARLY that's the exact same thing that jalen was schooling him on.. i mean if you're not going to admit you were wrong before or during, at least have the courage to admit you made a mistake AFTER the fact. disgraceful
and then the fact that this n*gga had the audacity to,, after interrupting jalen at least 6 times in the previous segments and YELL over my n*gga just because he diidnt wanna hear what he had too say,,he goes "I LET YOU FINISH JALEN, I LET YOU FINISH JALEN,,"

n*gga screamin A was salty as about Jallen pointing out the FACT that sports journalists, UNLIKE NBA players,, REALLY ARE a dime a dozen and there's 700 people in every city who could do his job better than he could IF THEY PUT THEIR MIND TO IT

6 years ago '04        #98
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
I Love It!!! "I let you talk Jalen" Lol!!
 6 years ago '04        #99
JacmanPones 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 598 598
 d!ck Cheese said:
You really do type like an idiot though. I'm not actually a "faggit". Brehs.

[pic - click to view]

How about I send you a hobo's d!ck cheese?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #100
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Lets be real Stephen A was protecting his own plate, plain and simple he eats off of this show and it took a major credibility hit yesterday. When a media member calls out a Vick or McNabb or LeBron the athlete can never respond. If Skip says Donovan has no "clutch gene" and Donavan says "well I think you are a hack writer", Skips gonna say "I have 30 years of experience doing this", Donavan can then argue "I played in the NFL 14 seasons how did I do that without being clutch?". Thats where Skips "athletic" experience becomes relevant and he has none.

Jalen basically pulled Skip's card not only exposing his lie, but also exposing why he has no right to call out ANYBODY regarding accomplishments. Thats why he's mad. To put it in perspective Skip calling out athletes about not winning rings and having no "clutch gene" is like a fat bi*ch calling out a model for not being on the cover of a magazine. You would look at them and say "what the fu*k have you done?". Jalen basically did to Skip what Skip does to guys who come on that show Jay Feely, Ryan Clark and others who he takes cheap shots at about their careers.

Jalen also pulled people like Stephen A's and Skip's card by pointing out that you can't call a guy a scrub at something you don't do yourself and highlighting that there are reporters, journalists and analysts. Which is something that in this new age of media has changed immensely. Skip is a reporter but he talks like he's an analyst. Adrian Wojonowski is a journalist and he acts like he's a reporter. Roy Jones Jr, Troy Aikman, Dan Marino, Charles Barkley are all analysts that act like analyst. Its a reason why networks hire athletes because they have a credible perspective on what is going on in their sport. Troy Aikman has the credibility to question Michael Vick from a technical approach and his commitment to being a better QB, Skip doesn't have that. All he can do is report what he sees or what he's researched. However he's not going to a guy like Troy Aikman and asking "what is Mike Vick doing wrong", he's saying "I THINK Mike Vick does this wrong". Thats what Jalen is saying.

The name calling is another issue, the media in the past never used a personal life to create a "name" for them, it was all about their performance, but when you try to insult a guy for sitting on the bench for 10 years on national tv and print and you haven't done it, you dead wrong.
powerful post, very good analysis spot on, props
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago