Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
6310 pageviews
58 comments

Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
Apr 11 - Debrahlee Lorenzana says she was fired from Citibank for being too hot

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Everything about Debrahlee Lorenzana is hot. Even her name sizzles. At five-foot-six and 125 pounds, with soft eyes and flawless bronze skin, she is J.Lo curves meets Jessica Simpson rack meets Audrey Hepburn elegance—a head-turning beauty.

Carrie Schechter
More photos of Debrahlee Lorenzana here.

Carrie Schechter
Details
Follow our continuing coverage of Debrahlee Lorenzana here.
Related Content
The 20 Most-Read Village Voice Stories of 2010
December 30, 2010
Was Debrahlee Lorenzana's Former Lawyer Jack Tuckner Fired for Being into Spanking?
June 16, 2010
Debrahlee Lorenzana Trades Up: Gloria Allred Takes Her Case, Jack Tuckner Wishes Her the Best
June 15, 2010
Debrahlee Lorenzana Now Also Too Hot For JPMorgan Chase
June 6, 2010
s3xy Banker Debrahlee Lorenzana Passes on Playboy
September 26, 2010More About
Debbie LorenzanaCraig FisherJack TucknerSkirts and DressesFashion and StyleLike this Story?
Sign up for the Weekly Newsletter: (Sent out every Thursday) Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.

Privacy PolicyCancelContinue In many ways, the story of her life has been about getting attention from men—both the wanted and the unwanted kind. But when she got fired last summer from her job as a banker at a Citibank branch in Midtown—her bosses cited her work performance—she got even hotter. She sued Citigroup, claiming that she was fired solely because her bosses thought she was too hot.

This is the way Debbie Lorenzana tells it: Her bosses told her they couldn't concentrate on their work because her appearance was too distracting. They ordered her to stop wearing turtlenecks. She was also forbidden to wear pencil skirts, three-inch heels, or fitted business suits. Lorenzana, a 33-year-old single mom, pointed out female colleagues whose clothing was far more revealing than hers: "They said their body shapes were different from mine, and I drew too much attention," she says.

As Lorenzana's lawsuit puts it, her bosses told her that "as a result of the shape of her figure, such clothes were purportedly 'too distracting' for her male colleagues and supervisors to bear."

"Men are kind of drawn to her," says Tanisha Ritter, a friend and former colleague who also works as a banker and praises Lorenzana's work habits. "I've seen men turn into complete idiots around her. But it's not her fault that they act this way, and it shouldn't be her problem."

Because Citibank made Lorenzana sign a mandatory-arbitration clause as a condition of her employment, the case will never end up before a jury or judge. An arbitrator will decide. Citibank officials won't comment on the suit.

Her attorney, Jack Tuckner, who calls himself a "s3x-positive" women's-rights lawyer, is the first one to say his client is a babe. But so what? For him, it all boils down to self-control. "It's like saying," Tuckner argues, "that we can't think anymore 'cause our p*nises are standing up—and we cannot think about you except in a s3xual manner—and we can't look at you without wanting to have s3xual intercourse with you. And it's up to you, gorgeous woman, to lessen your appeal so that we can focus!"

This isn't your typical s3xual-harassment lawsuit, if there is such a thing. For one thing, such suits often claim that women are coerced into looking more s3xy or are subjected to being pawed. Lorenzana claims that her bosses basically told her she was just too attractive. And when she raised hell and refused to do anything about it—as if there was anything she really could do about it—she lost her job.

Debbie Lorenzana—whose mother is Puerto Rican and father is Italian—came to New York from Puerto Rico 12 years ago. She was 21 and pregnant, and had a degree as an emergency medical technician from a technical college in Manatí, a small city on the northern coast. The father, she says, didn't want to have anything to do with her or the baby. So she moved back to the States, where she had lived in her mid-teens (pinballing between relatives' houses and group homes), and took care of her elderly grandparents in Connecticut. After her son was born, she moved to Queens to stay with a friend. Then she got her first job in finance: working as a sales representative at the Municipal Credit Union, in 2002. She moved to Jersey City and worked long hours. She was successful.

In April 2003, the Municipal Credit Union named her its sales rep of the month. On the other hand, she says, a manager once called her into his office to ask her opinion of a photograph. The picture he called up on his computer was of his p*nis. She complained about the incident. In her June 2003 resignation letter—written just two months after she was honored as a top employee—she wrote, "Due to the complaint I made regarding s3xual harassment, my work environment has become hostile, painful, and unbearable."

She moved on to other jobs in the financial-services industry. After a stint selling health insurance to immigrants at Metropolitan Hospital in Queens, the hospital cited her in November 2003 for "providing world-class customer service" and for being the number one enroller in the office.

In August 2006, the district managers at Bank of America gave her a Customer Higher Standards Award on diploma paper, on which they wrote: "Debrahlee: You deserve to be recognized for going above and beyond."

She says she loved to work, and eventually was earning close to $70,000 a year. "My ex-boyfriend says it's my Spic pride," she says. "As long as I have two hands and two legs, and can still walk, I will always work, so my son will have a roof over his head and food."

And she will be well-dressed. Lorenzana is, by her own admission, a shopaholic. She shops for her work clothes at Zara, but when she has money, she says, she spends it on designer clothes. She has five closets full of Burberry, Hermès, Louis Vuitton, and Roberto Cavalli. In her son's closet, there's a row of tiny Lacoste, Dolce & Gabbana, and Ralph Lauren T-shirts. She says her love of fine clothes is a result of her growing up poor—she recalls running a high school marathon barefoot because she couldn't afford sneakers.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.villagevoice.c .. ork-in-a-bank/

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

*watch on mute*

58 comments for "Apr 11 - Debrahlee Lorenzana says she was fired from Citibank for being too hot"

6 years ago '05        #2
ShaDy 6.1.9 
space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
id make a deposit
 6 years ago '10        #3
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
By Elizabeth Dwoskin Tuesday, Jun 1 2010
 04-11-2012, 07:20 PM         #4
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShaDy 6.1.9 said:
id make a deposit
I cant fu*kin breathe
 6 years ago '05        #5
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
If anything it would make me want to go to that bank more feel me...I need change for a 20 (Dam look at that a.ss what I would do to that lol)
 6 years ago '10        #6
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
5'6 125 lbs
Can u imagine the freakiest things you can do to her? Maybe jus me but I like short well built women more than anything.
 6 years ago '04        #7
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9445 9445
This sh*t is from 2010 lmaoooooooo

but c*cky a.ss bi*ches like this just make me wanna disgrace 'em
You know she's down with the ATM ......no pun intended.
 6 years ago '06        #8
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,721 | Props total: 8906 8906
damn i've worked with sum BADD chicks before and i can definitely say they can be a distraction, but if your mature that shyt wont effect your work. They just become something nice to look at during down time
 6 years ago '06        #9
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
Lmao didn't this happen several yrs ago? Anyway she is cute
 6 years ago '09        #10
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
her face is wack but her body looking good in them skirts.......
 6 years ago '09        #11
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
I would love to deposit and withdraw my d!ck into her
 6 years ago '11        #12
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,938 | Props total: 8793 8793
She's prolly 35 now and still as fine as ever
 6 years ago '06        #13
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,882 | Props total: 25659 25659
Is this a update or just hella late??

Anyway her a.ss will be ate with the best wine money can by flowing down the crack of her b00ty
 6 years ago '12        #14
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
$438 | Props total: 106 106
im not lusting over her but i just wanted to use this gif

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #15
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
it had to be done....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #16
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 116 116
rican women>>>>
 6 years ago '05        #17
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
 S0ap said:
it had to be done....

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6: thinking the same sh*t when i saw it
 6 years ago '08        #18
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,252 | Props total: 22152 22152
May be old, but I'd still tear her up like fried chicken

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #19
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
old news but....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #20
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,453 | Props total: 26148 26148
jesus that first pic has me in awe
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
81 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy