Apr 11 - George Zimmerman to be charged in Trayvon Martin shooting

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #161
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 Special Edd said:

[pic - click to view]

oh yeaa yall won alright

I refuse to beleive people can be THAT stupid
 6 years ago '08        #162
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,161 | Props total: 3205 3205
 VANS MASLOW said:
Racist cracker
Naw he blk cuz, token negro in every picture he post around them (pecker) woods

Last edited by V.R. Nabor; 04-11-2012 at 06:46 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #163
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,470 | Props total: 4415 4415
 Skip Jr said:
black people lost again, their tax dollars will pay for the trial, only see to see zimmerman get off free
We all pay for it, not just black folks idiot.
 6 years ago '05        #164
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26

[pic - click to view]

04-11-2012, 06:45 PM         #165
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Not really. If I'm correct there's a gun law in Florida that allows what he did:

The whole thing boils down to who initiated the f!ght & if Zimmerman really had his head banged on the pavement as viciously as he claimed. So like I said he's innocent until proven guilty & you need to relax on this nope, nope, nope he's done, he k!lled him, lock away the key sh*t. Some of you need to look at both sides of the fence & that's the problem in this thread & previous threads.

And bruh you deadass gonna be on some **** sh*t like that to a white folk? Would you be ok if a black man questioned a white kid if he was in a gating community? Y'all gotta stop f!ghting ignorance with ignorance, cmon man smh. How are your children gonna be raised?

Into closet racists or open racists?

Goddamn shame this is what our ancestors died for, goddamn shame..
WHo's side are you on? These WHite people? BEcause its starting to look that way let us know so we don't align ourselves with a Uncle Tom / House negro who's treachery can lead our people to destruction.
 6 years ago '10        #166
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Not really. If I'm correct there's a gun law in Florida that allows what he did:

The whole thing boils down to who initiated the f!ght & if Zimmerman really had his head banged on the pavement as viciously as he claimed. So like I said he's innocent until proven guilty & you need to relax on this nope, nope, nope he's done, he k!lled him, lock away the key sh*t. Some of you need to look at both sides of the fence & that's the problem in this thread & previous threads.

And bruh you deadass gonna be on some **** sh*t like that to a white folk? Would you be ok if a black man questioned a white kid if he was in a gating community? Y'all gotta stop f!ghting ignorance with ignorance, cmon man smh. How are your children gonna be raised?

Yeah they died for us to be stalked, questioned, shot, & k!lled in nice neighborhoods. You and April Moon gunning for Top Tom on BX, yall making these whites sooooooo proud.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #167
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,633 | Props total: 10695 10695
Thank you based god!
 6 years ago '05        #168
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,470 | Props total: 4415 4415
 Junior G said:
who the fu*k cares....i dont know that boy......rip to em, but that's it..
I don't know him either. Hell, I ain't even black. But I'm not white. What Hitler did to the Jews was wrong. What Americans did to the African slaves were wrong, what they did to the Native Americans were wrong. What I'm saying is, we gotta stand up for what's wrong, before they k!ll them all and when they come for us, we will have people to stand up for us.
 04-11-2012, 06:49 PM         #169
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

How can you claim self-defense when you initiated the conflict? He provoked the whole situation...Trayvon didn't approach him. The kid was minding his business, walking home when he noticed a strange man following him. Even Jeb Bush said that the stand your ground law doesn't apply in this scenario.
 6 years ago '10        #170
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 lifeundthescope said:
WHo's side are you on? These WHite people? BEcause its starting to look that way let us know so we don't align ourselves with a Uncle Tom / House negro who's treachery can lead our people to destruction.
I can't be on the equal humans side? I gotta be a uncle tom & sh*t now?

Let me get this straight:

Kill whitey, he's guilty, fry him

=

Cool

Let's think this out logically, let's not make this into a race thing

=

Uncle Tom

Gotcha

MONSTALOCC said:
Yeah they died for us to be stalked, questioned, shot, & k!lled in nice neighborhoods. You and April Moon gunning for Top Tom on BX, yall making these whites sooooooo proud.

[pic - click to view]

No you dumbass they died for us to have equal rights & last I checked we ain't drinking at colored water fountains nor are we forced to sit at the back of the bus.

You making Malcolm X so, so proud though with your blatant ignorance & k!ll the white man mentality. I find it so funny though how so many people can dislike white people yet they post on a site owned by a white man, went to a school either funded or owned by a white man & they work for a white man
 6 years ago '10        #171
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
How can you claim self-defense when you initiated the conflict? He provoked the whole situation...Trayvon didn't approach him. The kid was minding his business, walking home when he noticed a strange man following him. Even Jeb Bush said that the stand your ground law doesn't apply in this scenario.
I'm just going by on what I've heard & the Stand Your Ground law from what I know is effective in this scenario & causing legal confusion. I understand that Zimmerman provoked him, I understand that Trayvon was walking around chilling, I understand that, that's why I moved forward to the f!ght.

That's the big issue because it lead to death.

You can give Zimmerman some charges for menacing/stalking Tray but we don't know the deal with the f!ght. If we knew the deal with the f!ght everything woulda been game. set. match.

But it's not

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 04-11-2012 at 06:58 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #172
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 693 693
I just can't anymore:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #173
space
space
 ra1n said:
Agentzero, your skin is slowly starting to turn white

6 years ago '12        #174
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,685 | Props total: 2304 2304
Zimmer got trolled by lawyers. they're done now he made them more known. he not going to make it in prison unless they really protect him with everything they can. I doubt that hit on his head is gone and white or Mexican will take him out for something they need.

Last edited by Julian; 04-11-2012 at 07:02 PM..
 04-11-2012, 06:59 PM         #175
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Esdot said:
I just can't anymore:

[pic - click to view]

04-11-2012, 07:00 PM         #176
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Esdot said:
I just can't anymore:

[pic - click to view]

lol @ the twitter name....
 6 years ago '04        #177
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Good they didn't over charge and go 1st. Don't want another casey anthony on there hands and him go completely free.
 6 years ago '12        #178
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
$438 | Props total: 106 106
 SugaHillRomello said:
STFU u damn devil

You just proved my point. You do see im a brotha right....why get mad at me when im telling my people to love themselves and wake up. Stop loving our slavemasters and stop supporting poverty pimps.
 6 years ago '04        #179
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
 Esdot said:
I just can't anymore:

[pic - click to view]

04-11-2012, 07:11 PM         #180
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just glad he will actually get put on trial, the outcome could go either way really... the jury probably gonna look somethin like this tho:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago