Apr 11 - George Zimmerman to be charged in Trayvon Martin shooting

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,011 | Props total: 87 87
 27Lives said:

[pic - click to view]

Which one of ya did this?
 6 years ago '12        #142
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 9811 9811
People going crazy over 1 dude dying, how many racist k!llings do ya'll think occurred over the past month.
 6 years ago '10        #143
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
I respect these white racists more than these toms
 6 years ago '06        #144
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
Zimmerman fans mad as fu*k
 6 years ago '04        #145
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,796 | Props total: 679 679
how can anyone possibly defend zimmerman
 6 years ago '10        #146
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21178 21178
 Youngin19 said:
The reason he thought Trayvon was suspicious was because of his race though. He clearly was racial profiling. The kid committed no crime, and this f*ggot calling the police talking about "He looks like he's on something, he got this crazy look in his eye" or whatever...bi*chass n*gga

As far as I'm concerned any white person that doesn't think this muhfu*ka is guilty is an ememy to me as a black man. That could've easily been my brother or someone I know. I can't tolerate bi*chass white people like that and if I hear em say something slick about the case I'm running in they sh*t off GP. Straight like that! White people everywhere screaming reverse racism and sh*t calling this lil dude a thug and sh*t ...fu*k em
While that might be true that doesn't mean two wrongs should make a right. I'm pretty sure it's been agreed that Zimmerman thought he was a little punk & when a white man says it, it stings much more than some big hulking black mofu*ka lol. At the end of the day we're no better than any white person being a closet racist because looking at these comments damn near everybody in here is a fu*king racist.

And I don't believe in just flat out saying he's guilty what happened to innocence till proven guilty? You had people screaming Mike Jack was innocent just wait it out, yet Sandusky was unanimously condemned the moment the reports came out.

6 years ago '06        #147
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
Freemind gonna commit that
 6 years ago '10        #148
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
Fry Zimmerman, take the Zimstans and Zimstan uncle toms/house negros with him too.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

:dancingcool:
 04-11-2012, 06:19 PM         #149
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Special Edd said:

[pic - click to view]

oh yeaa yall won alright
smh..........seen that sh*t on my timeline smh
 6 years ago '10        #150
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Special Edd said:

[pic - click to view]

oh yeaa yall won alright

6 years ago '10        #151
space
space
yall hitlerman stans still donating?
 04-11-2012, 06:26 PM         #152
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
While that might be true that doesn't mean two wrongs should make a right. I'm pretty sure it's been agreed that Zimmerman thought he was a little punk & when a white man says it, it stings much more than some big hulking black mofu*ka lol. At the end of the day we're no better than any white person being a closet racist because looking at these comments damn near everybody in here is a fu*king racist.

And I don't believe in just flat out saying he's guilty what happened to innocence till proven guilty? You had people screaming Mike Jack was innocent just wait it out, yet Sandusky was unanimously condemned the moment the reports came out.

He's guilty, no if ands or buts about it. The dude followed and innocent kid after being told to stand down with a weapon and shot him...all because he was a pus*y and was uncomfortable because a young black man was walking in his neighborhood. Man I swear I wish a white muhfu*ka come walk up to me and ask me what I'm doing in a particular neighborhood. Imma stomp they face in.
 6 years ago '05        #153
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 6972 6972
who the fu*k cares....i dont know that boy......rip to em, but that's it..
 6 years ago '11        #154
illprem 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 76 76
It's amusing reading all of the sh*tty legal analysis from all the armchair lawyers on here and on the rest of the internet.
 04-11-2012, 06:33 PM         #155
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
The reason he thought Trayvon was suspicious was because of his race though. He clearly was racial profiling. The kid committed no crime, and this f*ggot calling the police talking about "He looks like he's on something, he got this crazy look in his eye" or whatever...bi*chass n*gga

As far as I'm concerned any white person that doesn't think this muhfu*ka is guilty is an enemy to me as a black man. That could've easily been my brother or someone I know. I can't tolerate bi*chass white people like that and if I hear em say something slick about the case I'm running in they sh*t off GP. Straight like that! White people everywhere screaming reverse racism and sh*t calling this lil dude a thug and sh*t ...fu*k em

MONSTALOCC said:
yall hitlerman stans still donating?
They doing everything in they power to help they brotha
 6 years ago '12        #156
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,685 | Props total: 2304 2304
His Lawyers used him to get famous and dropped his a.ss.hahahahaha he's fu*ked.
 04-11-2012, 06:34 PM         #157
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illprem said:
It's amusing reading all of the sh*tty legal analysis from all the armchair lawyers on here and on the rest of the internet.
Word Zimstans thinking they're top notch Lawyers sh*t be having me dying.
 6 years ago '09        #158
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
he is going to make a deal for man slaughter and do less then 3 years, not enough evidence to get him for murder. Unless he goes with a public defender, a black one at that, who sabotages his trial and gets him life.
 6 years ago '08        #159
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Let's see what they charge him with.
I'm not surprised u were the first one to post in this thread.....how many sleepless nights have you gone thru?
 6 years ago '10        #160
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21178 21178
 Youngin19 said:
He's guilty, no if ands or buts about it. The dude followed and innocent kid after being told to stand down with a weapon and shot him...all because he was a pus*y and was uncomfortable because a young black man was walking in his neighborhood. Man I swear I wish a white muhfu*ka come walk up to me and ask me what I'm doing in a particular neighborhood. Imma stomp they face in.
Not really. If I'm correct there's a gun law in Florida that allows what he did:

Stand Your Ground laws seem simple on their face. Under such laws, legally carrying citizens have no legal obligation to retreat from a dangerous situation, and they need not fear prosecution if they reasonably meet force with equal or deadlier force to protect themselves or someone else in public.
The whole thing boils down to who initiated the f!ght & if Zimmerman really had his head banged on the pavement as viciously as he claimed. So like I said he's innocent until proven guilty & you need to relax on this nope, nope, nope he's done, he k!lled him, lock away the key sh*t. Some of you need to look at both sides of the fence & that's the problem in this thread & previous threads.

And bruh you deadass gonna be on some **** sh*t like that to a white folk? Would you be ok if a black man questioned a white kid if he was in a gating community? Y'all gotta stop f!ghting ignorance with ignorance, cmon man smh. How are your children gonna be raised?

Into closet racists or open racists?

Goddamn shame this is what our ancestors died for, goddamn shame..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago