Apr 11 - George Zimmerman to be charged in Trayvon Martin shooting

most viewed right now
 113
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 ra1n said:
Don't really have an opinion...arrest him before he commits suicide
different attitude towards this murder, what changed?
 6 years ago '10        #42
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 ReppinDaBurghh said:


No, he will not.

Don't cry.
 04-11-2012, 02:58 PM         #43
VANS MASLOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
You make up things and then you call them facts. This is why I'm so against you Trayvon c*ck suckers.

You cannot say with certitude that that is a fact just like I have NEVER said that Zimmerman was innocent, yet I've been called a Tom, Racist, Self hater and every name that you brain dead chimps have the miraculous ability to pronounce.
Uncle Tom mad ohhhh
 04-11-2012, 03:00 PM         #44
VANS MASLOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
I don't even care that he got arrested I figured it would happen eventually, mostly for PR though. I doubt he actually gets convicted judging off the limited things that we do know. Nothing that has been released to the media, and consequently the public, convincingly disproves Zimmerman's story. That's why

You're the one turning this into some sort of Zimmerman defender vs Trayvon defender thing. That is not at all how I see it. In your mind he's already guilty and should be awaiting the death sentence. In my view, shut the fu*k up until we know more. In other words, I haven't stated whether I believe he's innocent or guilty. Hell, it isn't even known IF Zimmerman actually did continue to follow Trayvon after he was told not too. That's something that the media keeps trumpeting as fact, and I fell for it too, but in actuality that isn't known either. There are too many unknowns right now. That's my stance.

Hey, if the jury comes back with a guilty conviction then whooptidoo, I wouldn't give a sh*t about him. I'd be WITH them because then all the facts would've been brought out, and we would KNOW that he was guilty. At this point we don't know.

Uncle Tom is brainwashed
 6 years ago '05        #45
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25136 25136
....This n*gga Might of Already Flee'd The Country By Now. Lawyers Drop Out The Case Yesterday & Now This....He Knew What Was Going Happen When He Was Asking For Them Donations.
 6 years ago '11        #46
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
KILL YOU SELF >



[pic - click to view]

 04-11-2012, 03:07 PM         #47
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



Rest In Peace Trayvon, fu*k HitlerMan
 6 years ago '05        #48
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
Bout time
 04-11-2012, 03:17 PM         #49
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I doubt he gets off though. Why would his Lawyers turn down the case of the year unless they knew their chances of winning would be slim to none. Even if they dont get paid. The Defense team would be a household name if they won this trial.The facts that are going to be presented are obviously going to heavily favor the prosecutors.
 6 years ago '10        #50
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 April Moon said:
You make up things and then you call them facts. This is why I'm so against you Trayvon c*ck suckers.

You cannot say with certitude that that is a fact just like I have NEVER said that Zimmerman was innocent, yet I've been called a Tom, Racist, Self hater and every name that you brain dead chimps have the miraculous ability to pronounce.
Plz go around some black folks besides your type (Toms) and say this and come back and tell us the reaction. You're liable to you get your jaw crushed.
 6 years ago '05        #51
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
avatar space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10876 10876
 April Moon said:
I don't even care that he got arrested I figured it would happen eventually, mostly for PR though. I doubt he actually gets convicted judging off the limited things that we do know. Nothing that has been released to the media, and consequently the public, convincingly disproves Zimmerman's story. That's why

You're the one turning this into some sort of Zimmerman defender vs Trayvon defender thing. That is not at all how I see it. In your mind he's already guilty and should be awaiting the death sentence. In my view, shut the fu*k up until we know more. In other words, I haven't stated whether I believe he's innocent or guilty. Hell, it isn't even known IF Zimmerman actually did continue to follow Trayvon after he was told not too. That's something that the media keeps trumpeting as fact, and I fell for it too, but in actuality that isn't known either. There are too many unknowns right now. That's my stance.

Hey, if the jury comes back with a guilty conviction then whooptidoo, I wouldn't give a sh*t about him. I'd be WITH them because then all the facts would've been brought out, and we would KNOW that he was guilty. At this point we don't know.


The fact is we don't know what happened and you're right. I myself was trying to state facts about what could've happened for both sides yet people thought I was stupid and was sticking up for zimmerman but I never was.
 6 years ago '04        #52
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
 TB said:
funny how the zimstans avoiding this thread and the thread where his lawyers quit :hmm:
it was only 20 mins from the og post with 7 comments in.

at least wait to the 2nd or third page for that statement...


Hope this case isn't dragged out like most high profile cases... Zim is like oj guilty no matter what and ppl literally want to see him dead.
 6 years ago '98        #53
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3588 3588
@ 6pm est we'll know whats up
 6 years ago '04        #54
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
 ra1n said:
black people like


[pic - click to view]




white people like


[pic - click to view]

trilliest post in here

Ppl should want justice no matter what race they're from not when it fits them (al Sharp)




Disclaimer: I do realize it don't speak for everyone lol
 6 years ago '05        #55
Cory Collins 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$1,573 | Props total: 2 2
The whole racial part of this saddens me yes it's tragic, needless, Zimmerman should be charged with manslaughter at the very least. But is this (the at least partially racially motivated confrontation, subsequenct shooting) really an epidemic? It seems as though an incidenct like this is exeedingly rare; most young black youths are k!lled by other black youths. When's is the last time something like this even happened? Is it overreacting to treat this as such a national 'awakening'? Awakening to what, that every once in a great while some redneck shoots a black person unjustifiably under the pretense of self-protection? What about the fact that blacks k!ll whites at a much, much higher rate ("More than 1,600 Whites are murdered by Blacks each year. Blacks murder Whites at 18 times the rate Whites murder Blacks")? Zimmerman is a hotblood who needs to be incarcerated, but why is it that we always a.ssume that when two opposing forces contact, if one's clearly bad, the other must be good? Maybe they're both at fault here; either way, it seems as though we're taking what's clearly a tragedy and turning it into a crusade against a problem which doesn't exist. I mean if you really wanted to save african american lives, focus on heart disease, which k!lls more african american men than anything else, literally. But i suppose that would involve self-reflection and accountability, something which canny leaders like Jesse and Al spend their time denouncing. sorry for tangent, this kid should still be alive, and I'm really just asking whether we shouldn't be focusing on doing good solving problems which actually are problems.
 04-11-2012, 03:56 PM         #56
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

[pic - click to view]

Its coming
 04-11-2012, 03:58 PM         #57
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't shout justice until there's a bullet in Zimmerman's brain.

Eye for an Eye people.
 6 years ago '04        #58
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
 Dangerously said:
Don't shout justice until there's a bullet in Zimmerman's brain.
THIS..................
 6 years ago '04        #59
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
rofl man boxden !

so now what zimmerman going to plead guilty to some manslaughter or plead not guilty to whatever and be some bigass trial? nowww if there was a trial and he got off there would definately be some some rodney king riots lol. but if zim is guilty then good for their family..


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #60
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
he will be r*ped
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy