Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #281
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 ThursdayNit3 said:
Just a bit of info. A huge amount of the populations worldwide are most likely mixed races. You can see it in everyone.(mostly)

So is it a stretch to say Zimmerman is half white and half spanish or mexican..No...

But he is hispanic(either spanish, mexican, or from like costa rica). NOT WHITE.

Don't "you" guys ever see that standard tests that are mandatory in school.
Where you have to select race?
i.e. African American, Caucasian....
This is another option and what is reconized in the U.S.
Non-Hispanic Whites or White, Not Hispanic or Latino are people in the United States, as defined by the Census Bureau, who are of the White race and are not of Hispanic or Latino origin/ethnicity.

So if African-Americans in this case are so stuck up on white people b/c of this murder that was between a Black and a person of the hispanic race.

If you make Zimmerman take this test, could he possibly put white and being hispanic?No.(If you had to choose just 1 race)
He would put Hispanic or Latino.

Justice has been done.
just answer the damn question...look up the stats if you have to but stop trying to sidestep it.
 6 years ago '12        #282
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
$438 | Props total: 106 106
 Mathematic said:
just answer the damn question...look up the stats if you have to but stop trying to sidestep it.
Is his father or is his father not a so called JEW-ish man. If his father is a fake jew so is he. Your heritage is carried by your father not your mother like the fake jews believe.
 04-12-2012, 11:23 AM         #283
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
how the fu*k is it not a valid question? its a simple question. we can talk about black kids getting k!lled all day but when a white kid is brought up...it has no relevance??? If you cant answer just say it my dude...it wont make your Erep any less important...we still know your stance on race issues...dont try to side step it. we still fu*k wit you...
There is no way to answer the question. The question itself was not even a full question. So for one Im not even sure what the poster was asking. Secondly white kids are k!lled everyday without question, not that I know of some that are, it just the country and the world we live in. Third Im still not sure what relevance a white kid being k!lled by whoever has to do with this case. So its not the question its self Im against, its the nature of it and the misdirection the question has.Since you asked.........had to get my Cornell West on for a minute.
 04-12-2012, 11:30 AM         #284
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lou Pena said:
Who cares the mom already came out and thinks it was a mistake case closed lets move on...
mistake or no mistake GZ violated this young man's freedom and ended up k!lling him. The victims mother opinion while it is warranted, should not matter when it comes to the breaking of the law........
 6 years ago '07        #285
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Lou Pena said:
Who cares the mom already came out and thinks it was a mistake case closed lets move on...
so we should take her word on it and let your boy go?...by your logic we should let the criminals who mothers say their sons are innocent go as well?....

holds no water in court my friend...you don't want to see zimmerman get what he deserves?..you're cool with what he did?
 6 years ago '08        #286
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 144 strong said:
Is his father or is his father not a so called JEW-ish man. If his father is a fake jew so is he. Your heritage is carried by your father not your mother like the fake jews believe.
we're talking about Trayvons father being a freemason..
 6 years ago '12        #287
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Mathematic said:
we're talking about Trayvons father being a freemason..
my bad, i was speaking of zimmerman. Hes not our brotha, hes not a so called latino, his father was a fake jew....Now Trayvons father on the other hand, he was wrong for being involved w/ that egyptology nonsense. Thats all freemasonry is, its merely egyptology.
 6 years ago '12        #288
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
But im done w/ this topic, my condolences go out to all brothas and sistas who've lost there kids like this
Sin gave props

6 years ago '07        #289
ThursdayNit3 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 21 21
 s7venwords said:
White supporters of Hitlerman answer this: when was the last time a white teen was shot for no reason ?????????????
 Mathematic said:

Lets answer this. I am sure as hell it happens a good amount too.
It is life, people have differences-wether it comes down to a race dispute or over a f*kn candy bar.
Sh*t happens.

During the OWS(occupy wall street), a guy got shot by a grenade shooting projectile(for the gamers, m203)
And it was reported, and then nothing else.

There is a reason for everything.

I AM SAYING WHAT HAPPENED TO TRAYVON WAS HORRIBLE AND DEMANDS JUSTICE(which it has).

But he was walking outside at night, with a hoodie, going to a convenience store or what not.
I can give a f*k about the zim guy, he is of the hispanic race.(spanish, mexican, costa rican) So GTFO out with this white/black race thing.
For all we know his name couldve be jorge(George).

There is a motive for all murders, and crimes. If you disagree, you a wrong.
With this, the zim guy "THOUGHT" something was up, aka his motive.

It just got blown out of proportion bc of how wrong this was.
 6 years ago '09        #290
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
 TheMindOf said:
Everybody a lawyer now huh? Just like when Casey Anthony was poppin' last year..

Now she just chillin and nobody give a single fu*k anymore

[pic - click to view]

Prediction: Zimmerman will be acquitted. People will be mad for a week but then will forget about it..
is it wrong that i still wanna beat?
 6 years ago '07        #291
ThursdayNit3 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 21 21
 Mathematic said:
how is it extreme, when its a valid question?

Side note: You can be white, black, mexican, asian and have different/same religious backgrounds.

The question is an oxymoron.

For the Hitler people. He was white. Yes, not disputing that.
But he was trying to remove Jewish people(white also, if you want to go that far).
Even though he was jewish.

Maybe if you said a guy that wasn't f!ghting for a lost cause.

And now-a-days, white is no longer what it was.
I consider what being American. Not having a mix, or like Obama with a half and half.

"White" people that live in Germany, are considered to be german.

Same for "blacks".
African American is different from actually being born from Africa.
 6 years ago '10        #292
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 kalico17 said:
like a week after treyvon martin, a white kid got shot up... google it son.

people die everyday
it aint just a color thing

in this case, i agree it def was.. but still. u sound real dumb with that question

Were the murderers caught and arrested or given 45 days of fredom?

Lou Pena said:
Trayvon's mom: "Their meeting was the accident. Not the actual act of him shooting him. That was murder. They were never supposed to meet."

04-12-2012, 01:15 PM         #293
VANS MASLOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most of y'all aren't from hard living communities and are saying they aren't marches for black on black crime smh! Alota of y'all some closet uncle time and skin heads that probably don't do nOthing when a black on black crime spark
 04-12-2012, 01:17 PM         #294
VANS MASLOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
Were the murderers caught and arrested or given 45 days of fredom?

Trayvon's mom: "Their meeting was the accident. Not the actual act of him shooting him. That was murder. They were never supposed to meet."

I read it they were charged right away and he got the story mixed up no the boy wasn't shot just got burned smh lying cracker
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago