Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
165 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #241
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 144 strong said:
your heritage goes by your father, his father was a fake jew. Hes a fake jew. The media is just trying to get so called blacks & latinos to beef.
it goes by ur mom in the jewish culture u idiot
 6 years ago '10        #242
vuser88 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 315 315
if OJ GOT AWAY HE WILL TOO.

white ppl gon riot
 6 years ago '04        #243
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
Honestly, the real thing that is an outrage with this case is that he wasn't arrested at the time. Besides that, I don't see what is so surprising or what people are outraged out.

Yes, it was a disgusting act where someone ended up k!lling a teenager for nothing but looking suspicious because the guy was a racist as*hole. But people are getting k!lled like that all the time and you don't hear people always talking about "that could of been me" but now everyone is outraged about it.

An idiot murdered an innocent kid, yea it's sad but it's nothing that isn't that out of the norm. The only disturbing thing is that the cops let him go at the time but now that he is arrested, I really don't see the big deal. But I do believe this guy should rot in jail
 6 years ago '12        #244
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
$438 | Props total: 106 106
 FappingFapstar said:
it goes by ur mom in the jewish culture u idiot

i know this hence why i say those jew-ish people calling themselves jews aren't the real jews. Our heritage goes through our father not our mother. The man carries the seed.
 6 years ago '11        #245
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 144 strong said:

Ahch what in the hell is wrong w/ you im talking bout our people dying and you don't care. I told you im not belittling the situation but how many of our people die by the hands of our own brothas and sistas because we hate ourselves and our people so damn much. So called black and latino have the number one case of abortions and who gets mad about that. Ahch wake up and stop waiting for some devil to give you justice. Lets find justice w/in our neighborhoods. If you don't want that then its simple you hate our people. You hate our forefathers and foremothers, and you despise brothas who don't by sellout negroes attempts to make money off a young brothas death. You despise brothas who want there people to stop murdering each other. You need to repent and wake up brotha.
I don't despise anybody. And who are u to say i don't care about issues in my community, whatever u are YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Me standing up for A CHILD being murdered and his k!ller being protected by a white justice system does not mean i don't care about the ills of my ppl......i just don't understand why ppl like u only choose to speak on those ills when cases like Trayvons pop up.

US black ppl have our issues but not one of them has anything to do with Zimmerman murdering a black child.

EXPLAIN TO ME HOW BLACK ON BLACK CRIME IS RELEVANT TO THIS CASE.

EXPLAIN TO ME HOW A BLACK MAN STANDING UP FOR TRAYVON MARTIN MEANS HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT OTHER ISSUES IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY
 6 years ago '12        #246
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
 SugaHillRomello said:
I don't despise anybody. And who are u to say i don't care about issues in my community, whatever u are YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Me standing up for A CHILD being murdered and his k!ller being protected by a white justice system does not mean i don't care about the ills of my ppl......i just don't understand why ppl like u only choose to speak on those ills when cases like Trayvons pop up.

US black ppl have our issues but not one of them has anything to do with Zimmerman murdering a black child.

EXPLAIN TO ME HOW BLACK ON BLACK CRIME IS RELEVANT TO THIS CASE.

EXPLAIN TO ME HOW A BLACK MAN STANDING UP FOR TRAYVON MARTIN MEANS HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT OTHER ISSUES IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY

are that many white people pretending to be black on here smh....Anyways I understand this is a horrible situation, its ish like this thats makes me wish Yahawashi would come back already. I don't understand how we shouldn't look at this and wanna change our people. Ahch, do you remember a few months back i believe when a brotha was murdered over some foam posits. I don't remember anyone supporting that young brothas mother. She lost her son, and a few other cases like that one popped up this year but no one said a thing about it. Im not blaming my people for this either, maybe thats how its came off but thats far from it. Im just saying why is ok that we get surprised about this devil but its casual for our people to die by one another. Its something seriously wrong w/ that picture to me. If we want justice then we should be asking for him to be put to death for slaying a brotha. Isupk are the only brothas bringing out the truth and want real change for our people. An that change can't happen while America is still standing. II Esdras 6:8,9 refers to our peoples beginning and there end. Its out of the bible(apocrypha). You should check out the classes if you don't wanna keep seeing our young brothas and sistas be taken out by devils.

Last edited by 144 strong; 04-11-2012 at 10:45 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #247
JStarr7 
space
space
$603 | Props total: 84 84
 SugaHillRomello said:

Interesting question....

I wonder why our black folks don't feel the need to march when a brother k!lls another brother, but they go apesh*t when the blood is on the hands of the white man? I think if we payed more attention to how we treat each other and how that image represents us collectively, that situations like this might be detoured from happening so blatantly you know? If we don't respect ourselves then why should people like Zimmerman give a sh*t? We gotta start putting more value on black life so these muthfu*kas won't think sh*t is sweet my dude.

Just my 2 cents though...I see what you and the other homie are saying.
 6 years ago '07        #248
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1084 1084
smh at all you stupid fu*ks wasting your lives typing away essays for nothing
 6 years ago '12        #249
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
 JStarr7 said:
Interesting question....

I wonder why our black folks don't feel the need to march when a brother k!lls another brother, but they go apesh*t when the blood is on the hands of the white man? I think if we payed more attention to how we treat each other and how that image represents us collectively, that situations like this might be detoured from happening so blatantly you know? If we don't respect ourselves then why should people like Zimmerman give a sh*t? We gotta start putting more value on black life so these muthfu*kas won't think sh*t is sweet my dude.

:agreement6:
We're not individuals, we're a nation. We've gotta start loving our own and stop begging for the devils love. Ahch you should get up in the classes mon-fri 7-9pm

6 years ago '04        #250
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,382 | Props total: 6410 6410
i thought MichealMoore would say all of that not DJ Woody Wood
 6 years ago '07        #251
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
16 pages in that i'm not gonna read. all i gotta say is, about damn time they came to a conclusion. it doesn't matter what anyone thinks now. now he can go to court and let a real judge and jury make the choice and whatever happens, happens. and all these wannabe BX attorneys can go and study for the BAR, because they all knew more than everybody else about the matter.
 6 years ago '04        #252
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
 varun313 said:
smh at all you stupid fu*ks wasting your lives typing away essays for nothing

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #253
daffysm 
space
space
$14,050 | Props total: 2053 2053
 JStarr7 said:
Interesting question....

i can respect the sh*t out of what you just said
 6 years ago '05        #254
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,927 | Props total: 10790 10790
So they arrested him?? Wow okay cool lets get a trial and see what happens.
 6 years ago '10        #255
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Everybody a lawyer now huh? Just like when Casey Anthony was poppin' last year..

Now she just chillin and nobody give a single fu*k anymore

[pic - click to view]

Prediction: Zimmerman will be acquitted. People will be mad for a week but then will forget about it..
Sin gave props

6 years ago '04        #256
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,700 | Props total: 23197 23197
they will give zimmerman a 1-3 yr sentence on a lesser charge or he will take a plea, just to give people a lil satisfaction and let things die down, and everyone will forget about this situation and move on, then maybe zimmerman could have a life left to live if he can survive in the world that long.

if he get's acquitted, he is a dead man, either way it's not looking good for that f*ggot.
Sin gave props

6 years ago '06        #257
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
how do people continue to refer to zimmerman as white when he looks like a spic. I don't understand that logic, but when someone is half black half white, they are always referred to as black.

Black people seem to want to believe zimmerman is just white so they can blame whites. The reality is, this isn't a white vs black thing. It's not race war, it's a problem amongst blacks only. The fact is blacks are dying in exponential numbers from gun violence and nothing seems to be changing.
 6 years ago '10        #258
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,865 | Props total: 13659 13659
 DallasTexas said:
hahaha bout time...i saw it earlier and was shocked it happened so fast,,,, about time!!!!!

i bet he is having a horrible night in jail,,,probably getting yelled at all night,,,,he is scared,,he is terrified,,,but hey he brought this on hisself so you cant really feel bad for him

oh well,,,,fukin f*ggot,,fuk u zimmerman
Props for standing up for the right thing and not the white thing.

efromthev said:
Honestly, the real thing that is an outrage with this case is that he wasn't arrested at the time. Besides that, I don't see what is so surprising or what people are outraged out.

Yes, it was a disgusting act where someone ended up k!lling a teenager for nothing but looking suspicious because the guy was a racist as*hole. But people are getting k!lled like that all the time and you don't hear people always talking about "that could of been me" but now everyone is outraged about it.

An idiot murdered an innocent kid, yea it's sad but it's nothing that isn't that out of the norm. The only disturbing thing is that the cops let him go at the time but now that he is arrested, I really don't see the big deal. But I do believe this guy should rot in jail
 JStarr7 said:
Interesting question....

In response to the 2 posts above and the countless others I've read complaining about the lack of outrage regarding black on black violence. I have always been adamant about black on black violence esp regarding our youth.

6 years ago '04        #259
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
 TheMindOf said:
Everybody a lawyer now huh? Just like when Casey Anthony was poppin' last year..

Now she just chillin and nobody give a single fu*k anymore

[pic - click to view]

Prediction: Zimmerman will be acquitted. People will be mad for a week but then will forget about it..
Lookin like Kreayshawn big sis
 6 years ago '11        #260
sbrown1 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 597 597
lmao there is not a such thing as zim stans lmfao
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
36 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
213 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
137 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
35 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy