Apr 11 - George Zimmerman to be charged in Trayvon Martin shooting

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #201
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 SugaHillRomello said:
b!tch please

So wanting the JUSTICE SYSTEM to work EQUALLY for all RACES and CREEDS is me loving slavemasters???

In my eyes anyone bringing black on black crime into the conversation about this case is trying to deflect blame.

In what way does black on black crime have ANYTHING to do with Zimmerman k!lling an unarmed black child and not being charged until the case gained national attention???

So black on black crime is what made Zimmerman k!ll that young man for no other reason except being black in a white neighborhood? Knock it off u damn devil. That coulda been me walking in that neighborhood and i guarantee Zimmerman wouldve acted the same way

THE ISSUE THAT THIS COUNTRY IS IGNORING is that racial profiling(hell any profiling) needs to STOP. White ppl can try to dance around this issue all they want, but the reason Trayvon was murdered is because Zimmerman tied his race with criminal activity......alot of white ppl defend Zimmerman because they feel the same.
some of the realest sh*t typed on BX....
 6 years ago '08        #202
space
space
 144 strong said:
Ahch, no one has gotten disrespectful to you, but your proving my point. Your begging for justice in Amerikkka while disrespecting your own brotha for not buying this hype. It has everything to do w/ this case. We have absolutely no love for one another, but we beg for there love and acceptance. Just two or three weeks after this case hit news another k!lling happened between 2 brothas and no one heard about that. Its no money in n*ggas k!lling n*ggas. We don't care about that though because thats expected, we hate each other. They've made a side show of this brothas death for nothing but money, its not about "equality" its about money. When in the hell are we gonna realize this country has never been for so callled blacks, latinos, and native indians. We've been getting murdered and r*ped since day one, even while they were signing there constitutions. Yet we still feel like this country is built for us and owes us something. Gotdamn this Babylon, stop seeking justice by a people who don't care about you. Oh but let me guess im a devil right?

Wake up ahch before this kingdom falls.
Damn, I agree with both you brothas...
 6 years ago '11        #203
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Fresh Whyte said:

[pic - click to view]

I Guess Hiding Out Done Made This n*gga Thinner....
i ain't been following this, is he really white???
 6 years ago '04        #204
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 231 231
 144 strong said:
black and latino people act like this is so crazy for white folks to mistreat us and why is this is still happening to us. Our people are destroyed we'll k!ll each other over anything and no pulpit pimps say anything then, no negroes make protests then. Smh had he been in his own neighborhood and been k!lled by his own brotha no one would've ever heard of him. What im saying is we've gotta stop begging for love by a people that are biblically supposed to hate us. We're suppose to be loving our own people but we're so conditioned as slaves to love our masters we hate even the thought of loving your own. They understand this principle, especially in those damn gated communities, hence why this stuff happens.
Thats the thing tho...locally here & other places most the black on black crime has been drug related or over some he/she bs. There is usallly no doubt over who & what sparked it. Im hurt as human sh*t like this goes on but im not about to cry about ignorance on that level regardless of race...especially when its it drug related cuz u know the consquences before hand. For some cats that are so called "uncle toms" I cant truely blame them tryna seperate themselves from the n.ig.gas that are always on worldstar in f!ghts & other bs that are quick to claim the 'white man" fu*ked up your life.
 6 years ago '11        #205
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 144 strong said:
Ahch, no one has gotten disrespectful to you, but your proving my point. Your begging for justice in Amerikkka while disrespecting your own brotha for not buying this hype. It has everything to do w/ this case. We have absolutely no love for one another, but we beg for there love and acceptance. Just two or three weeks after this case hit news another k!lling happened between 2 brothas and no one heard about that. Its no money in n*ggas k!lling n*ggas. We don't care about that though because thats expected, we hate each other. They've made a side show of this brothas death for nothing but money, its not about "equality" its about money. When in the hell are we gonna realize this country has never been for so callled blacks, latinos, and native indians. We've been getting murdered and r*ped since day one, even while they were signing there constitutions. Yet we still feel like this country is built for us and owes us something. Gotdamn this Babylon, stop seeking justice by a people who don't care about you. Oh but let me guess im a devil right?

Wake up ahch before this kingdom falls.
I love ALL my people so k!ll that sh!t about us not loving eachother......sounds just like something a white male would say.

YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

Thinking u can judge a whole race of people from ur own narrow minded view is exactly what got Trayvon k!lled that night. And no i do not believe u are a black man because if u were u would know we as a ppl are more than what the media portrays us to be.

This is not about money this is about putting the JUSTICE SYSTEM on blast for not honoring the oath to protect and serve EQUALLY.

The bigots and idiots that post here do not phase me one bit, but i do have a problem when those same idiots and bigots are apart of the JUSTICE SYSTEM meant to protect US ALL.

You are a DEVIL and no amount avatars of black men u use will change that. U ain't foolin nobody.......
 04-11-2012, 08:35 PM         #206
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bout time....only took plenty of blatant evidence and protesting just to get a trial
 04-11-2012, 08:44 PM         #207
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good I'm glad trayvon will get justice...
 6 years ago '12        #208
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
$438 | Props total: 106 106
 SugaHillRomello said:
I love ALL my people so k!ll that sh!t about us not loving eachother......sounds just like something a white male would say.

YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

Thinking u can judge a whole race of people from ur own narrow minded view is exactly what got Trayvon k!lled that night. And no i do not believe u are a black man because if u were u would know we as a ppl are more than what the media portrays us to be.

This is not about money this is about putting the JUSTICE SYSTEM on blast for not honoring the oath to protect and serve EQUALLY.

The bigots and idiots that post here do not phase me one bit, but i do have a problem when those same idiots and bigots are apart of the JUSTICE SYSTEM meant to protect US ALL.

You are a DEVIL and no amount avatars of black men u use will change that. U ain't foolin nobody.......
hahaha Isupk doesn't take devils so im sorry to disappoint...The problem is if you can't see the poverty pimpin going on here then your asleep. And since when is telling my people to come together whitewashed. You hate black people ahch. White people don't say we should come together, they thrive off of our separation. They always claim "ALL" people should come together which if you do your research, is the same philosophy Babylon believed in. Don't ever compare me to some cavemen, just because you LOVE America.
But once again soon enough this will be over II Esdras 6:8,9
 6 years ago '10        #209
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Negro please with your bullsh*t

You DEFINITELY aren't the one to judge anyone, so let's drop that sh*t right there.

LOL @ saying brothers being angry against white people isn't the way to resolve things yet I'm saying the EXACT same sh*t you're calling me a uncle tom for that.

And what does this site being urban & Ronnie not being racist take away from fellow brothers screaming for a white man's head & saying k!ll whitey while posting on a site owned by a white guy? Are you serious? Do you not see the irony? Do I have to say it slower?

Spare me with your cheap a.ss condescending nonsense using words with all capital letters. Your uppity negroe talk might work elsewhere but it's futile with me. And it's you're definitely not you definitely. When tom a.ss n*ggas try to act prim and propper with regular negroes and look like an a.ss. NEWS FLASH: We are not your brothers, april moon is one.

Ronnie has banned endo/t model and for the racist posts and he was white so...
But yeah lets drop it.
 6 years ago '04        #210
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 872 872
Its not over yet so I don't know why people are getting mad/excited.
 6 years ago '10        #211
JStarr7 
space
space
$603 | Props total: 84 84
 144 strong said:
Isupk

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 04-11-2012, 08:57 PM         #212
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

[pic - click to view]

I Guess Hiding Out Done Made This n*gga Thinner....
white devil
 6 years ago '12        #213
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
 pimppoet said:
Thats the thing tho...locally here & other places most the black on black crime has been drug related or over some he/she bs. There is usallly no doubt over who & what sparked it. Im hurt as human sh*t like this goes on but im not about to cry about ignorance on that level regardless of race...especially when its it drug related cuz u know the consquences before hand. For some cats that are so called "uncle toms" I cant truely blame them tryna seperate themselves from the n.ig.gas that are always on worldstar in f!ghts & other bs that are quick to claim the 'white man" fu*ked up your life.

All imma say is we are so spiritually and physically destroyed in this habitat. They ruined all of us and I don't respect no brothas or sistas moving away from there people then feeling they have a right to criticize. We move to those devils neighborhoods and then this is what happens. Our kids get murdered because those devils see if we don't even want to be around our own people why should they. We've gotta find our love for our people and help bring our neighborhoods back up so black on black, black on brown, or brown on brown wont happen. This ish happens because we despise one another much like the jake that keeps callin me a devil haha. We hate each other and love what white folks and this country offers, but this country is a wh0ore. Its Babylon and we've gotta stop worshiping it and start caring about one another again.
 6 years ago '12        #214
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
 wjcorner said:
i ain't been following this, is he really white???
your heritage goes by your father, his father was a fake jew. Hes a fake jew. The media is just trying to get so called blacks & latinos to beef.
 6 years ago '08        #215
space
space
 144 strong said:
hahaha Isupk doesn't take devils so im sorry to disappoint...The problem is if you can't see the poverty pimpin going on here then your asleep. And since when is telling my people to come together whitewashed. You hate black people ahch. White people don't say we should come together, they thrive off of our separation. They always claim "ALL" people should come together which if you do your research, is the same philosophy Babylon believed in. Don't ever compare me to some cavemen, just because you LOVE America.
But once again soon enough this will be over II Esdras 6:8,9
Please elaborate....
 6 years ago '12        #216
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Mathematic said:
Please elaborate....
on which part
 6 years ago '12        #217
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
 144 strong said:
on which part
Oh my bad are the bold lettered words what you want elaborated.
 6 years ago '09        #218
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
Since he's indicted on 2nd degree murder does that mean he will get a grand jury if he pleas innocent? Even though they said he wouldn't? I'm confused. All I know is, in the state of KY anyways, the judge has the power to LOWER any charge he sees fit, but he can not raise the charge to something worse. That's probably why they got him for 2nd degree murder but depending on how this case plays out the judge could lower it to manslaughter or some other sh*t.

Glad to see the right thing has been done though, should of happened on Feb 26.
 6 years ago '04        #219
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I'm surprised he turned himself in

I would've been in Venezuela chillin, daring the feds to come get me...Dude won't get convicted with 2nd degree murder though and it's gonna be hard to get him a fair trail with such a high conviction.

I say he gets manslaughter in a plea deal, or he walks. The month + of media has ruined this trial unfortunately

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 04-11-2012 at 09:13 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #220
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
...regardless of all this back and forth..

...everybody know zimmerman fu*ked up and his life will never be the same..

I hope hes tormented into k!lling his damn self...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now