Apr 11 - George Zimmerman to be charged in Trayvon Martin shooting

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
219 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-11-2012, 07:11 PM         #181
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes..
 6 years ago '07        #182
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985

[pic - click to view]

gonna be seeing lots of "suspicious" black men in prison homeboy
 6 years ago '12        #183
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
$438 | Props total: 106 106
 pimppoet said:
True the black on black crime has to stop but doesnt mean sh*t like this gets a pass...who the fu*k is begging for love from other races?...not me. Good & bad people come from all races,even ur own damn family can be shady but people are too blind to see that.
black and latino people act like this is so crazy for white folks to mistreat us and why is this is still happening to us. Our people are destroyed we'll k!ll each other over anything and no pulpit pimps say anything then, no negroes make protests then. Smh had he been in his own neighborhood and been k!lled by his own brotha no one would've ever heard of him. What im saying is we've gotta stop begging for love by a people that are biblically supposed to hate us. We're suppose to be loving our own people but we're so conditioned as slaves to love our masters we hate even the thought of loving your own. They understand this principle, especially in those damn gated communities, hence why this stuff happens.
 6 years ago '10        #184
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I don't know him either. Hell, I ain't even black. But I'm not white. What Hitler did to the Jews was wrong. What Americans did to the African slaves were wrong, what they did to the Native Americans were wrong. What I'm saying is, we gotta stand up for what's wrong, before they k!ll them all and when they come for us, we will have people to stand up for us.

BINGO! Props my man. It's NOT a color thing. It's a write and a wrong issue. If hitlerman had k!lled a whiteboy and he magically was freed for 45 days, my feelings toward hitlerman would be the same.

Agentzer0oo0 said:
I can't be on the equal humans side? I gotta be a uncle tom & sh*t now?

Let me get this straight:

Kill whitey, he's guilty, fry him

=

Cool

Let's think this out logically, let's not make this into a race thing

=

Uncle Tom

Gotcha

No you dumbass they died for us to have equal rights & last I checked we ain't drinking at colored water fountains nor are we forced to sit at the back of the bus.

You making Malcolm X so, so proud though with your blatant ignorance & k!ll the white man mentality. I find it so funny though how so many people can dislike white people yet they post on a site owned by a white man, went to a school either funded or owned by a white man & they work for a white man
Dumbass? I see me snatching your black card got you feeling some kinda way. Good! Because your under analysis of my posts got you looking real dumb right now. Ask the homie 7, Italy, whomever, I been the one telling my angry bethren retaliating on white ppl is NOT the way to resolve this and that all whites are NOT devils. Now apologize for looking foolish and know what you're talking about before your Tom a.ss type rants riddled with errors. This site is an urban hip hop site and Ronnie is not racist so... again, your post is nothing more than a error filled rant which you try to validate the meager blackness you have. Deposit rejected.
 6 years ago '11        #185
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 144 strong said:

You just proved my point. You do see im a brotha right....why get mad at me when im telling my people to love themselves and wake up. Stop loving our slavemasters and stop supporting poverty pimps.
b!tch please

So wanting the JUSTICE SYSTEM to work EQUALLY for all RACES and CREEDS is me loving slavemasters???

In my eyes anyone bringing black on black crime into the conversation about this case is trying to deflect blame.

In what way does black on black crime have ANYTHING to do with Zimmerman k!lling an unarmed black child and not being charged until the case gained national attention???

So black on black crime is what made Zimmerman k!ll that young man for no other reason except being black in a white neighborhood? Knock it off u damn devil. That coulda been me walking in that neighborhood and i guarantee Zimmerman wouldve acted the same way

THE ISSUE THAT THIS COUNTRY IS IGNORING is that racial profiling(hell any profiling) needs to STOP. White ppl can try to dance around this issue all they want, but the reason Trayvon was murdered is because Zimmerman tied his race with criminal activity......alot of white ppl defend Zimmerman because they feel the same.
 6 years ago '10        #186
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I can't be on the equal humans side? I gotta be a uncle tom & sh*t now?

Let me get this straight:

Kill whitey, he's guilty, fry him

=

Cool

Let's think this out logically, let's not make this into a race thing

=

Uncle Tom

Gotcha

No you dumbass they died for us to have equal rights & last I checked we ain't drinking at colored water fountains nor are we forced to sit at the back of the bus.

You making Malcolm X so, so proud though with your blatant ignorance & k!ll the white man mentality. I find it so funny though how so many people can dislike white people yet they post on a site owned by a white man, went to a school either funded or owned by a white man & they work for a white man
Heres more irrefutable proof of my "ignorance" and "kill the white man mentality"

04-11-2012, 07:37 PM         #187
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Special Edd said:

[pic - click to view]

oh yeaa yall won alright
 6 years ago '07        #188
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,359 | Props total: 2070 2070
this is our generations o.j. simpson case

it shouldn't have even got this far, just incompetence from the police down their in FL

sad situation overall
 6 years ago '04        #189
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 42 42
 Special Edd said:

[pic - click to view]

oh yeaa yall won alright

i bet i gotsome cousins on twitter postin sh*t like this right now

this trial is gonna take a long time and prolly wont end until dec 20th
 6 years ago '10        #190
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21121 21121
 MONSTALOCC said:
BINGO! Props my man. It's NOT a color thing. It's a write and a wrong issue. If hitlerman had k!lled a whiteboy and he magically was freed for 45 days, my feelings toward hitlerman would be the same.

Dumbass? I see me snatching your black card got you feeling some kinda way. Good! Because your under analysis of my posts got you looking real dumb right now. Ask the homie 7, Italy, whomever, I been the one telling my angry bethren retaliating on white ppl is NOT the way to resolve this and that all whites are NOT devils. Now apologize for looking foolish and know what you're talking about before your Tom a.ss type rants riddled with errors. This site is an urban hip hop site and Ronnie is not racist so... again, your post is nothing more than a error filled rant which you try to validate the meager blackness you have. Deposit rejected.
Negro please with your bullsh*t

You DEFINITELY aren't the one to judge anyone, so let's drop that sh*t right there.

LOL @ saying brothers being angry against white people isn't the way to resolve things yet I'm saying the EXACT same sh*t you're calling me a uncle tom for that.

And what does this site being urban & Ronnie not being racist take away from fellow brothers screaming for a white man's head & saying k!ll whitey while posting on a site owned by a white guy? Are you serious? Do you not see the irony? Do I have to say it slower?
 6 years ago '04        #191
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Skip Jr said:
black people lost again, their tax dollars will pay for the trial, only see to see zimmerman get off free
white people lost again, their tax dollars will pay for the trial, only to see Zimmerman thrown in prison

See how easy that can be turned around, you racist, Trolling idiot?
 04-11-2012, 07:53 PM         #192
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Negro please with your bullsh*t

You DEFINITELY aren't the one to judge anyone, so let's drop that sh*t right there.

LOL @ saying brothers being angry against white people isn't the way to resolve things yet I'm saying the EXACT same sh*t you're calling me a uncle tom for that.

And what does this site being urban & Ronnie not being racist take away from fellow brothers screaming for a white man's head & saying k!ll whitey while posting on a site owned by a white guy? Are you serious? Do you not see the irony? Do I have to say it slower?
a real boot licka right here
 04-11-2012, 07:56 PM         #193
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I'm just going by on what I've heard & the Stand Your Ground law from what I know is effective in this scenario & causing legal confusion. I understand that Zimmerman provoked him, I understand that Trayvon was walking around chilling, I understand that, that's why I moved forward to the f!ght.

That's the big issue because it lead to death.

You can give Zimmerman some charges for menacing/stalking Tray but we don't know the deal with the f!ght. If we knew the deal with the f!ght everything woulda been game. set. match.

But it's not
That's the whole point. You can't initiate the conflict and then use deadly force because you got your a.ss whipped. Trayvon has a better case for the stand your ground law. He felt threatened by a strange man, who was stalking him with a loaded weapon for no reason.
 6 years ago '05        #194
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25125 25125

[pic - click to view]

I Guess Hiding Out Done Made This n*gga Thinner....
 6 years ago '10        #195
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21121 21121
 Youngin19 said:
That's the whole point. You can't initiate the conflict and then use deadly force because you got your a.ss whipped. Trayvon has a better case for the stand your ground law. He felt threatened by a strange man, who was stalking him with a loaded weapon for no reason.

And this for me is where I think we're gonna get the verdict on. Did Zimmerman throw the first punch or did Trayvon throw the first punch. Did Zimmerman throw the punch & it lead him getting beat the fu*k up so he pulled out his gun trying to use the Stand Your Ground law to his advantage or did Trayvon get frustrated by the questioning, whooped Zimmerman's a.ss & got popped for it.

Because of that, I'm very reluctant to say Zimmerman is guilty because of what I've heard from the Stand Your Ground law in this case.

If Jeb Bush like you said stated that, that law isn't gonna help him in this then I guess you're right Zimmerman is toast.

If you were to ask me honestly do I think he's guilty I would say yes, yes I do.
 04-11-2012, 08:08 PM         #196
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

[pic - click to view]

I Guess Hiding Out Done Made This n*gga Thinner....
I thought bruh broke his nose

Another L For Zim and Zimstans
 6 years ago '10        #197
Jeezy187 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,359 | Props total: 1136 1136
 144 strong said:
black and latino people act like this is so crazy for white folks to mistreat us and why is this is still happening to us. Our people are destroyed we'll k!ll each other over anything and no pulpit pimps say anything then, no negroes make protests then. Smh had he been in his own neighborhood and been k!lled by his own brotha no one would've ever heard of him. What im saying is we've gotta stop begging for love by a people that are biblically supposed to hate us. We're suppose to be loving our own people but we're so conditioned as slaves to love our masters we hate even the thought of loving your own. They understand this principle, especially in those damn gated communities, hence why this stuff happens.
Props to this man. Straight talking the truth.
 04-11-2012, 08:13 PM         #198
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

And this for me is where I think we're gonna get the verdict on. Did Zimmerman throw the first punch or did Trayvon throw the first punch. Did Zimmerman throw the punch & it lead him getting beat the fu*k up so he pulled out his gun trying to use the Stand Your Ground law to his advantage or did Trayvon get frustrated by the questioning, whooped Zimmerman's a.ss & got popped for it.

Because of that, I'm very reluctant to say Zimmerman is guilty because of what I've heard from the Stand Your Ground law in this case.

If Jeb Bush like you said stated that, that law isn't gonna help him in this then I guess you're right Zimmerman is toast.

If you were to ask me honestly do I think he's guilty I would say yes, yes I do.
There are no witnesses so there is no way to determine. The only two people who know are Trayvon and Zimmerman.

Fact still stands that he was negligent. He put himself and Trayvon in this position. He chose not to follow the orders off the dispatcher. He doesn't have the authority to stalk someone and harass them. If you follow a woman and she feels threatened and turns around and maces your a.ss, and kicks you or something, you don't have the right to k!ll her....
 6 years ago '10        #199
Jeezy187 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,359 | Props total: 1136 1136
Let me add they (the media) have been so many bullsh*t things under or noses this past month. They are getting away with it with no problem because the 99% has been caught up in this story to even pay attention.
 6 years ago '12        #200
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
$438 | Props total: 106 106
 SugaHillRomello said:
b!tch please

So wanting the JUSTICE SYSTEM to work EQUALLY for all RACES and CREEDS is me loving slavemasters???

In my eyes anyone bringing black on black crime into the conversation about this case is trying to deflect blame.

In what way does black on black crime have ANYTHING to do with Zimmerman k!lling an unarmed black child and not being charged until the case gained national attention???

So black on black crime is what made Zimmerman k!ll that young man for no other reason except being black in a white neighborhood? Knock it off u damn devil. That coulda been me walking in that neighborhood and i guarantee Zimmerman wouldve acted the same way

THE ISSUE THAT THIS COUNTRY IS IGNORING is that racial profiling(hell any profiling) needs to STOP. White ppl can try to dance around this issue all they want, but the reason Trayvon was murdered is because Zimmerman tied his race with criminal activity......alot of white ppl defend Zimmerman because they feel the same.

Ahch, no one has gotten disrespectful to you, but your proving my point. Your begging for justice in Amerikkka while disrespecting your own brotha for not buying this hype. It has everything to do w/ this case. We have absolutely no love for one another, but we beg for there love and acceptance. Just two or three weeks after this case hit news another k!lling happened between 2 brothas and no one heard about that. Its no money in n*ggas k!lling n*ggas. We don't care about that though because thats expected, we hate each other. They've made a side show of this brothas death for nothing but money, its not about "equality" its about money. When in the hell are we gonna realize this country has never been for so callled blacks, latinos, and native indians. We've been getting murdered and r*ped since day one, even while they were signing there constitutions. Yet we still feel like this country is built for us and owes us something. Gotdamn this Babylon, stop seeking justice by a people who don't care about you. Oh but let me guess im a devil right?

Wake up ahch before this kingdom falls.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
206 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
52 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy