Lil Boosie Confesses to Prison Drug Smuggling

most viewed right now
 120
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 95
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-11-2012, 01:19 PM         #21
kushbleezy412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
booise aint do sh*t free that n*gga man hillar moore a racist f*ggot LA all fu*ked up stupid internet n*ggas talking bout what they dont know
 6 years ago '07        #22
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
de man dem wildin with that "Keep Boosie" sh*t....


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #23
br48 
space
avatar space
space
$52 | Props total: 0 0
 MemphBleek05 said:
Yo, someone who has actually been following this whole Boosie thing, clear this up for me.......he's locked up for murder right?


Boosie was allegedly the shot caller behind a number of hits done in BR, The feds could not prove it so they got him on probation violation and drug charges in an attempt to stall for time to build up the murder and conspiracy case, he tried bringin drugs into jail and got caught and given more time. so now he's awaiting trial for the murder case and the feds used the other charges to freeze his accounts and ramshack his house.


All of this becasue he said some sh*t about our crooked as DA Hillar Moore and his Justice goons
 6 years ago '06        #24
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5652 5652
#KeepBoosie

 6 years ago '11        #25
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
This n*gga aint never gonna get out...


Why cant this n*gga just do right do his time and wait for his court date....

Im put to get some Keepboosie bumber stickers printed up if this n*gga dont start doing right
 6 years ago '04        #26
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 MemphBleek05 said:
Yo, someone who has actually been following this whole Boosie thing, clear this up for me.......he's locked up for murder right?
For financing a murder that a 16 year old "Marlo Mike" committed......Mike's charged with like 5 others though.......Once he got locked up, He got caught smuggling drugs, contraband in.....The murder trial starts april 28th..........
 6 years ago '04        #27
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 716 716
 MemphBleek05 said:
Okay, I'm just trying to understand how his lockup is an "attack on Hip Hop"/his music....
He went to jail for having a pistol in a dispute in front of his house, someone broke in his crib and came back around i believe. I believe he is/was a felon


naw dont listen to these folks, hes facing extra charges because they say he put a few hits on folks, and one of them really got murked foreal. Now, the label is what the feds went after, and they say he supplied the cash to get one of his rivals hit. The feds say that the owners of the label did the job i believe. So with that said, yes they are targeting his label , because they had enough funds to place hits on peoples head......once boosie got to jail, he caught more charges of course, not to mention the dirty p!ss he had before he went in which gave him another year. ....................................bottom line, they dont have enough good evidence on him for the murders. Which is why he has not been sentenced for that.(yet)
 6 years ago '04        #28
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 716 716
 br48 said:


Boosie was allegedly the shot caller behind a number of hits done in BR, The feds could not prove it so they got him on probation violation and drug charges in an attempt to stall for time to build up the murder and conspiracy case, he tried bringin drugs into jail and got caught and given more time. so now he's awaiting trial for the murder case and the feds used the other charges to freeze his accounts and ramshack his house.


All of this becasue he said some sh*t about our crooked as DA Hillar Moore and his Justice goons
true indeed
 04-11-2012, 03:09 PM         #29
VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So if he had not had smuggled drugs into his jail how long would he have been in jail for? everyone is saying they dont have enough evidence for the murder case.... clear this up for me?
 6 years ago '06        #30
mrep3 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 6058 6058
fry boosie.......
 6 years ago '04        #31
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
 Nyuzi said:
He fu*ked himself with all the drug sh*t but the murder is still in question. No one knows for sure whether he organized that.

Until then

Free Mac
Free Boosie
Free B.G.
Free C
Free Turk

Yea I think that's everybody.
 6 years ago '04        #32
mistatnn 
space
avatar space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
Yo, im tired of his mama saying shes not hearing from nobody trying to support him. They dont owe any money to Boosie!! Its his fault Boosie he is in this situation.

Ive been rocking with Boosie since his first album Youngest in the Camp! We use to blast this sh*t hard! Everytime Boosie came to my city, I was there! When I was 20 years old in college struggling paying $50 to get in the show and spending probably another 50 at the bar to get a few drinks, this n*gga didnt look too broke to me. He damn sure wasnt sharing any of his bottles of Rose with us regular folks.

Boosie wasnt innocent. He was out there in those streets. Sure he might have given back to the community but he was still a pill poppin, pistol packin, weed smoking dude that just couldnt get out of that environment. If he felt he was being profiled by the police so much, LEAVE!!! n*gga had anywhere in the United States to move to.

I dont understand. He was always claiming to have so much money. He rocked so much jewelry. Pushed so many whips. Where the fu*k is your money now?!?! Its not any rapper out now responsibility to "look out" for your a.ss. Is his mom new to this world?!? Shes the epitome of that Mom that came to school for her child that "never did anything wrong" that would go against the teacher and listen to the lies her child said

I wish they wouldnt let street n*ggas rap sometimes. These n*ggas get on my damn nerves. You talk all this sh*t but when sh*t hits the fan, you need all this help. I hope these young boys learn from Boosie situation. Its a young rapper in my city that just got hit with a 18yr fed drug charge. How are we suppose to believe you arent a big time dope boy when ALL youre rapping about is how many bricks youve flipped, keys youve moved...

Where is that money now?

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #33
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 mistatnn said:
Yo, im tired of his mama saying shes not hearing from nobody trying to support him. They dont owe any money to Boosie!! Its his fault Boosie he is in this situation.

Ive been rocking with Boosie since his first album Youngest in the Camp! We use to blast this sh*t hard! Everytime Boosie came to my city, I was there! When I was 20 years old in college struggling paying $50 to get in the show and spending probably another 50 at the bar to get a few drinks, this n*gga didnt look too broke to me. He damn sure wasnt sharing any of his bottles of Rose with us regular folks.

Boosie wasnt innocent. He was out there in those streets. Sure he might have given back to the community but he was still a pill poppin, pistol packin, weed smoking dude that just couldnt get out of that environment. If he felt he was being profiled by the police so much, LEAVE!!! n*gga had anywhere in the United States to move to.

I dont understand. He was always claiming to have so much money. He rocked so much jewelry. Pushed so many whips. Where the fu*k is your money now?!?! Its not any rapper out now responsibility to "look out" for your a.ss. Is his mom new to this world?!? Shes the epitome of that Mom that came to school for her child that "never did anything wrong" that would go against the teacher and listen to the lies her child said

I wish they wouldnt let street n*ggas rap sometimes. These n*ggas get on my damn nerves. You talk all this sh*t but when sh*t hits the fan, you need all this help. I hope these young boys learn from Boosie situation. Its a young rapper in my city that just got hit with a 18yr fed drug charge. How are we suppose to believe you arent a big time dope boy when ALL youre rapping about is how many bricks youve flipped, keys youve moved...

Where is that money now?
The DA has had a hard on for Trill ENT since 04-05
first they went after mel and turk raided the trill offices and tried to accuse them of murdering someone, mel and turk got off

boosie got arrested for weed possession, they put him on probation with house arrest, boosie went out of state to do a show, they arrested him for a violation, when in fact he was told he could leave to do the show as that is his source of income

in the meantime they got a tip about a boosie a.ssociate/goon 16 yr old marlo mike...he's in one of boosie's songs rapping about being boosie's problem solver

marlo mike k!lled 5-6 ppl all before the age of 16 the BR DA is saying that boosie paid marlo mike to do all these murders, marlo mike under duress signed statements on boosie sayin that he did in fact pay him to do it, he's since recanted and his lawyers are actively trying to have that statement thrown out

boosie is accused of payin marlo mike to k!ll terry boyd...don't know who that is, his murder trial starts on the 28th

since he's been in jail for so long, the other stuff, like smuggling the drugs and shyt was ran as concurrent with time served...so when you hear ppl like webbie say boosie gone be home soon, its cause that drug smuggling charge was already added and it was only 18 extra months, if he is found not guilty of murder...he'll be home soon
 6 years ago '04        #34
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 TedMundy said:
Nobody told him to make music videos showing off his guns and bragging about murder. He's just another dumb rapper that incriminated himself. Prosecutors dont even need much to prosecute this idiot. Rappers always say "Stop Snitching" but they snitch on themselves in 90% of their songs.

I dont support no murderer. He may not be guilty of them all but i guarantee you he is w/ a few of them.He brags about it to much in his songs. Do the crime,you do the time. Stop thinking its cool to free someone for crimes they obviously are guilty of. You wont see nobody yelling "Free Zimmerman"

n*gga prison aint muthafu*king cool. Black folks we got to do better.
using your logic, 75% of the rappers past and present should be in jail just off their music
using your logic 95% of country music singers should be in jail just off their music.

imo the only thing boosie is guilty of that has been proven is that he had someone smuggling drugs into prison for him the murder charge he's innocent until proven guilty
 6 years ago '04        #35
mistatnn 
space
avatar space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
 SiqkWidaPen said:
The DA has had a hard on for Trill ENT since 04-05
first they went after mel and turk raided the trill offices and tried to accuse them of murdering someone, mel and turk got off

boosie got arrested for weed possession, they put him on probation with house arrest, boosie went out of state to do a show, they arrested him for a violation, when in fact he was told he could leave to do the show as that is his source of income

in the meantime they got a tip about a boosie a.ssociate/goon 16 yr old marlo mike...he's in one of boosie's songs rapping about being boosie's problem solver

marlo mike k!lled 5-6 ppl all before the age of 16 the BR DA is saying that boosie paid marlo mike to do all these murders, marlo mike under duress signed statements on boosie sayin that he did in fact pay him to do it, he's since recanted and his lawyers are actively trying to have that statement thrown out

boosie is accused of payin marlo mike to k!ll terry boyd...don't know who that is, his murder trial starts on the 28th

since he's been in jail for so long, the other stuff, like smuggling the drugs and shyt was ran as concurrent with time served...so when you hear ppl like webbie say boosie gone be home soon, its cause that drug smuggling charge was already added and it was only 18 extra months, if he is found not guilty of murder...he'll be home soon
Whats an extra murder bid on his record gonna do? Thats probably why they dont have any money. They paid dudes family off. Why would he say Boosie payed him then all of a sudden say he didnt.

Boosie is my dude but its not looking good for him man. He should have eliminated himself from these situations. Its plenty of rappers out there that are hot in their homecity and get the hell out. He should have done the same. Move to Miami like the rest of these n*ggas.
 6 years ago '04        #36
troy187 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$990 | Props total: 111 111
hope ya momma catch cancer f*ggot
Free Boosie Free Quick
Bad Azz Ent.
 6 years ago '06        #37
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
this is old he been setenced for the drugs in prison damn near 5 months
 6 years ago '05        #38
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
Lil Boosie could literrally fall off the face of the Earth......and I wouldnt know for the better part of about 11 years,
Tha Carter V gave props
 
 6 years ago '04        #39
mistatnn 
space
avatar space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
 Nyuzi said:
He fu*ked himself with all the drug sh*t but the murder is still in question. No one knows for sure whether he organized that.

Until then

Free Mac
Free Boosie
Free B.G.
Free C
Free Turk

Yea I think that's everybody.
Dont forget Max B!!!! Wavvvvvyyyyyyyy
 6 years ago '11        #40
datniccamoose 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 910 910
free boosie n fu*k these crackers on this site
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
50 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
59 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
163 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
45 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
101 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy