Ray Allen: Players Should Be Paid to Take Part in the Olympics

most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
47 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #121
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 wjcorner said:
you really trying to say that NBA players generate the majority of revenue stream for Olympics?????
from basketball jersey sales...yes I am saying that.
 6 years ago '09        #122
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,295 | Props total: 13534 13534
 Account001 said:
Props to Ray Allen...

Yall n*ggas saying he wrong for speaking againts explotation (ie slavery)? n*ggas still buy 95 dream team jerseys to this day.

Talking about being a patriot... go volunteer for the army and tell them you dont wanna be paid.
There was a dream team in 95? Gotta cop that sh*t then
 6 years ago '05        #123
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
Ray Allen isnt even one the possible players to get on the team
 6 years ago '04        #124
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,244 | Props total: 11 11
what a dumb mully... greedy bastard... makes me sick...
 04-11-2012, 03:12 PM         #125
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NBA Players r finally starting to think more about the business side of sh*t...finally n*gga, get ur bread. cant let them pimp you out, to sell the country, but not get paid for the service. they would have to pay me an appearance fee just to show up. n*ggas got better things to do & more $$$ to make during the offseason.
 6 years ago '09        #126
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
They don't owe this country anything...

if USA Basketball is wise, they'll listen to Ray's words...
The country doesn't owe them anything either. It works both ways. To be honest if we are the place with the best basketball players as we claim then lets stop sending all the top players over anyway. If they feel they are too big to be on the team without financial compensation then let's send twelve players who want to go just to win and nothing else. Send twelve guys who won't sell jerseys and help make money for the Olympics.

If we have the best basketball by far then do that, I'm sure they wouldn't have a lack of player participation one way or the other and they would win as long as they made sure they gave the players some real practice time together.
 6 years ago '09        #127
space
space
 Bea5T said:
Ray Allen isnt even one the possible players to get on the team
You right. But Wade made similar statements too I heard.

and there's a thread now about it. I should have known the BX would come through

Last edited by That Guy Fly; 04-11-2012 at 03:20 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #128
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
 ahenson said:
NBA Players r finally starting to think more about the business side of sh*t...finally n*gga, get ur bread. cant let them pimp you out, to sell the country, but not get paid for the service. they would have to pay me an appearance fee just to show up. n*ggas got better things to do & more $$$ to make during the offseason.

It isn't hard to point out dumb n*ggas on this site
 6 years ago '08        #129
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 ahenson said:
for real...but n*ggas that like to suck these corporations d!cks just because they want to watch some bball..them n*ggas are not robots..

Last edited by supervillain; 04-11-2012 at 03:17 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #130
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Players shouldnt get paid to participate in the Olympics.. You do it because you want to represent your country on a global scale.. Some of the larger name players may not get paid directly from the Olympics, but it is an opportunity to grow your "Name" on a global scale.. After people from all over the world see you play, you may get the opportunity to do commericials, endorsements, etc overseas.. So it benefits you in the long run
 04-11-2012, 03:23 PM         #131
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Little spoiled a.ss bi*ch a.ss dudes. Your getting paid to throw a ball through a hoop. stfu.
 6 years ago '04        #132
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$12,087 | Props total: 3635 3635
there´s a whole business behind olympics ,world championships etc
Why shouldnt they get paid ?
All this patriotism talk dont make sense when all this is a business... u think he would be less proud with a check he earned

i never heard that they dont get paid in other countries
 6 years ago '05        #133
Truth33 20 heat pts20
space
space
$6,360 | Props total: 1005 1005
If you wanna make money like the big boys then buy into their business. If you want kickback from jersey sales then buy into the company. Most companies don't shell out extra money to their employees at the end of the year if they have a big year. NBA players are mid-level employees that already are overpaid for what they do. Basically he should STFU and realize if he wasn't good at basketball he'd probably be making 12$ an hour or out of work.
 6 years ago '11        #134
DJ STRIVER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 4060 4060
Muthafu*k patriotism in it's lilly gay a.ss. I work for a CHECK, not for a pat on the back. I love this country because of the opportunity to make money, all that extra can suck a d!ck. Ray's right; you want big names at the games, come up off them chips potna. fu*k patriotism.
 6 years ago '04        #135
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,994 | Props total: 745 745
 Tempus # 1 said:
Little spoiled a.ss bi*ch a.ss dudes. Your getting paid to throw a ball through a hoop. stfu.
gosh no they dont. athletes do far more than put a ball through a hoop and run in touchdowns. they are propaganda tools bro. and very important.
 6 years ago '06        #136
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 619 619
 Fly 2ndComing said:
The country doesn't owe them anything either. It works both ways. To be honest if we are the place with the best basketball players as we claim then lets stop sending all the top players over anyway. If they feel they are too big to be on the team without financial compensation then let's send twelve players who want to go just to win and nothing else. Send twelve guys who won't sell jerseys and help make money for the Olympics.

If we have the best basketball by far then do that, I'm sure they wouldn't have a lack of player participation one way or the other and they would win as long as they made sure they gave the players some real practice time together.
Spain would a.ss r*pe a 2nd or 3rd tier team from the USA though prolly.... They almost won in 2008....
 6 years ago '04        #137
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,994 | Props total: 745 745
 ginobili 20 said:
Spain would a.ss r*pe a 2nd or 3rd tier team from the USA though prolly.... They almost won in 2008....
no they wouldnt lol. the US still had a double digit avg margin of victory over spain over the course of two games. they would get their a.sses handed to them by our jv and freshman squads, as long as they were put together nicely.
 6 years ago '10        #138
Account001 
space
space
$3,368 | Props total: 256 256
 Fly 2ndComing said:
There was a dream team in 95? Gotta cop that sh*t then
 6 years ago '07        #139
Pos 96 heat pts96
space
space
$10,174 | Props total: 6354 6354
I thought Ray was 1 of the more classier players in the league, I didn't expect this from him
 6 years ago '05        #140
TheChief 24 heat pts24
space
space
$6,487 | Props total: 10582 10582
Playing in the Olympics is 100x the bigger market for your name then playing in a big city. fu*k OUTTA HERE
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Battle Rap Legend NEMS returning to the stage... vs. HEAD ICE!!!
18 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Google removes "don't be evil" from code of conduct
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy