most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #121
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 wjcorner said:
you really trying to say that NBA players generate the majority of revenue stream for Olympics?????
from basketball jersey sales...yes I am saying that.
 6 years ago '09        #122
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12351 12351
 Account001 said:
Props to Ray Allen...

Yall n*ggas saying he wrong for speaking againts explotation (ie slavery)? n*ggas still buy 95 dream team jerseys to this day.

Talking about being a patriot... go volunteer for the army and tell them you dont wanna be paid.
There was a dream team in 95? Gotta cop that sh*t then
 6 years ago '05        #123
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Ray Allen isnt even one the possible players to get on the team
 6 years ago '04        #124
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
what a dumb mully... greedy bastard... makes me sick...
 04-11-2012, 04:12 PM         #125
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NBA Players r finally starting to think more about the business side of sh*t...finally n*gga, get ur bread. cant let them pimp you out, to sell the country, but not get paid for the service. they would have to pay me an appearance fee just to show up. n*ggas got better things to do & more $$$ to make during the offseason.
 6 years ago '09        #126
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
They don't owe this country anything...

if USA Basketball is wise, they'll listen to Ray's words...
The country doesn't owe them anything either. It works both ways. To be honest if we are the place with the best basketball players as we claim then lets stop sending all the top players over anyway. If they feel they are too big to be on the team without financial compensation then let's send twelve players who want to go just to win and nothing else. Send twelve guys who won't sell jerseys and help make money for the Olympics.

If we have the best basketball by far then do that, I'm sure they wouldn't have a lack of player participation one way or the other and they would win as long as they made sure they gave the players some real practice time together.
 6 years ago '09        #127
space
space
 Bea5T said:
Ray Allen isnt even one the possible players to get on the team
You right. But Wade made similar statements too I heard.

and there's a thread now about it. I should have known the BX would come through

Last edited by That Guy Fly; 04-11-2012 at 04:20 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #128
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 ahenson said:
NBA Players r finally starting to think more about the business side of sh*t...finally n*gga, get ur bread. cant let them pimp you out, to sell the country, but not get paid for the service. they would have to pay me an appearance fee just to show up. n*ggas got better things to do & more $$$ to make during the offseason.

It isn't hard to point out dumb n*ggas on this site
 6 years ago '08        #129
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 ahenson said:
for real...but n*ggas that like to suck these corporations d!cks just because they want to watch some bball..them n*ggas are not robots..

Last edited by supervillain; 04-11-2012 at 04:17 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #130
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Players shouldnt get paid to participate in the Olympics.. You do it because you want to represent your country on a global scale.. Some of the larger name players may not get paid directly from the Olympics, but it is an opportunity to grow your "Name" on a global scale.. After people from all over the world see you play, you may get the opportunity to do commericials, endorsements, etc overseas.. So it benefits you in the long run
 04-11-2012, 04:23 PM         #131
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Little spoiled a.ss bi*ch a.ss dudes. Your getting paid to throw a ball through a hoop. stfu.
 6 years ago '04        #132
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,476 | Props total: 2708 2708
there´s a whole business behind olympics ,world championships etc
Why shouldnt they get paid ?
All this patriotism talk dont make sense when all this is a business... u think he would be less proud with a check he earned

i never heard that they dont get paid in other countries
 6 years ago '05        #133
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
If you wanna make money like the big boys then buy into their business. If you want kickback from jersey sales then buy into the company. Most companies don't shell out extra money to their employees at the end of the year if they have a big year. NBA players are mid-level employees that already are overpaid for what they do. Basically he should STFU and realize if he wasn't good at basketball he'd probably be making 12$ an hour or out of work.
 6 years ago '11        #134
STRIVERS LIFE 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,876 | Props total: 3982 3982
Muthafu*k patriotism in it's lilly gay a.ss. I work for a CHECK, not for a pat on the back. I love this country because of the opportunity to make money, all that extra can suck a d!ck. Ray's right; you want big names at the games, come up off them chips potna. fu*k patriotism.
 6 years ago '04        #135
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 Tempus # 1 said:
Little spoiled a.ss bi*ch a.ss dudes. Your getting paid to throw a ball through a hoop. stfu.
gosh no they dont. athletes do far more than put a ball through a hoop and run in touchdowns. they are propaganda tools bro. and very important.
 6 years ago '06        #136
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Fly 2ndComing said:
The country doesn't owe them anything either. It works both ways. To be honest if we are the place with the best basketball players as we claim then lets stop sending all the top players over anyway. If they feel they are too big to be on the team without financial compensation then let's send twelve players who want to go just to win and nothing else. Send twelve guys who won't sell jerseys and help make money for the Olympics.

If we have the best basketball by far then do that, I'm sure they wouldn't have a lack of player participation one way or the other and they would win as long as they made sure they gave the players some real practice time together.
Spain would a.ss r*pe a 2nd or 3rd tier team from the USA though prolly.... They almost won in 2008....
 6 years ago '04        #137
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 ginobili 20 said:
Spain would a.ss r*pe a 2nd or 3rd tier team from the USA though prolly.... They almost won in 2008....
no they wouldnt lol. the US still had a double digit avg margin of victory over spain over the course of two games. they would get their a.sses handed to them by our jv and freshman squads, as long as they were put together nicely.
 6 years ago '10        #138
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 Fly 2ndComing said:
There was a dream team in 95? Gotta cop that sh*t then
 6 years ago '07        #139
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 5468 5468
I thought Ray was 1 of the more classier players in the league, I didn't expect this from him
 6 years ago '05        #140
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,181 | Props total: 9311 9311
Playing in the Olympics is 100x the bigger market for your name then playing in a big city. fu*k OUTTA HERE
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago