most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-11-2012, 03:40 PM         #101
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
so everybody is okay with all this money being made? If Americans want to win they should have no problems with kicking the extra bread to the players. Otherwise we have amateurs play and lose top dog status
how much money do you think the athletes who are on teams like the water polo, or 4x100 make??? they train year round for atleast four years and they are making pretty much nothing, and these divas who compared themselves to slaves want more money?

i dont matter though because ray ray is just salty his old a.ss never got picked. and the celtics are my fav team, just dont like the fu*king entitlement in sports these days.
 6 years ago '08        #102
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
Team USA players get a stipend while they're overseas so they can take care of themselves, besides that they're playing for the gold. Paying players to participate is silly to me, especially when players are expendable and participating is optional. I do however think that the country should provide a bonus for winning a medal. People train their entire lives to compete in the Olympics just based on sheer glory and pride. Patriotism and the need to prove that their country is the best and that they are the best is all the motivation I think they need. All of the training, the blood, sweat & tears, is meant to be a showing of patriotism. That's what the Olympics is for, patriotism, not to be some summer job.

I lost respect for Ray here.
 6 years ago '12        #103
WINsconsin 4 heat pts
space
space
$706 | Props total: 3 3
It should be an honor to play for your country..why would professional athletes need any more money?
 04-11-2012, 03:43 PM         #104
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these n*ggas don't make enough in the NBA?

Why is he even talking tho? He's like our 30th option for a 2 guard now.
 6 years ago '07        #105
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 KingoBling said:
how much money do you think the athletes who are on teams like the water polo, or 4x100 make??? they train year round for atleast four years and they are making pretty much nothing, and these divas who compared themselves to slaves want more money?

i dont matter though because ray ray is just salty his old a.ss never got picked. and the celtics are my fav team, just dont like the fu*king entitlement in sports these days.
yes but they aren't generating the money that the NBA PLAYERS do...

Its all about the percentages...if the NBA players are the attraction why shouldn't they get their cuts unless it an be proven that even if they dont play the faction would still earn the same amount of money.
 6 years ago '09        #106
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 732 732
This the dumbest sh*t I've heard since Jalen Rose said Kwame Brown ain't sorry.
 6 years ago '11        #107
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Black people shouldn't wanna serve this country all the bullsh*t we been thru

Let the white players play
 6 years ago '11        #108
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Cambury said:

Its all about the percentages...if the NBA players are the attraction why shouldn't they get their cuts unless it an be proven that even if they dont play the faction would still earn the same amount of money.
you really trying to say that NBA players generate the majority of revenue stream for Olympics?????
 6 years ago '11        #109
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
the whole point of the olympics is to not get payed, its to represent your country

ray alllen is an idiot for this
 6 years ago '09        #110
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12351 12351
I'll say again, if they don't like the deal they get then don't go. I'm sure there are others who would love to go and wouldn't need one dime to play. Plus, let's be totally real about it here. All of the best Olympic athletes especially the basketball players make a k!lling on endorsement deals.

Michael Jordan and his Olympic version Jordans are still a hot commodity. Those McDonald's commercials with Dream Team members that got blasted all over TV back then still gets them paid. Those Olympic cups with the players faces on it from the 92 and 96 teams got a lot of guys paid out the a.ss. There are ways for them to make money from a Gold Medal.

I'm not upset at them for trying to get paid because I understand. I just don't feel they should be paid to play in the Olympics.

Last edited by That Guy Fly; 04-11-2012 at 03:53 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #111
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 Cambury said:

the majority of people around the world do not give a sh*t about basketball, and basketball is nowhere near the top attraction of the summer olympics
 6 years ago '10        #112
TaylormadeBaby 
space
space
space
$101 | Props total: 28 28
I play overseas and the domestic players over here feel that their pro career is bigger than playing for their countries because if they get injured they don't paid for that season...If this is true for the NBA and contracts are voided for that reason than u gotta pay the players. Bump if you making money off my jersey, shoes, image, pay me damn it!
 6 years ago '04        #113
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,833 | Props total: 17239 17239
College Players Yes...NBA players no
 6 years ago '04        #114
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Cambury said:
so everybody is okay with all this money being made? If Americans want to win they should have no problems with kicking the extra bread to the players. Otherwise we have amateurs play and lose top dog status
no offense but this isnt a problem with any other sport represented by Americans at the olympics. The ones complaining, causing drama, and acting like babies are ALWAYS the basketball players. Theyre so fu*king spoiled, it makes me nauseous that theyd pass on representing their country because they want to make money in a summer league or something. Maybe they should go back to when they wore jeans and throwbacks while sitting on the bench injured, makes me wanna puke. I dont even want you on my olympic team ray allen.
 6 years ago '06        #115
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1795 1795
 ICG said:
Yeah because free travel, free clothes, and competing at the worlds biggest sports competition ain't enough

Why ray Allen broke?
fixed
 6 years ago '06        #116
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Cambury said:
like I said before when cats play for their other countries that is as competitive as it gets for them, the NBA players play in a far better league and are far better players for the most part. The foreign dudes who play for other countries want nothing more than to beat the NBA dudes. Recently I see some fire from the USA squad but it will die down again once they win more frequently. Do you know how many athletes the US sends over? These people dont all see easy bucks from endorsements just like the 10th men on the Dream Team won't see anymore than he already did. For cats like Kobe it is your platform to show your greatness but if your Deron Williams you collect a trophy at the risk of your livelihood back home.
1. So the foriegn cat's don't risk thier livelihood either?? Tell that to the SPURS GM lol
2. It isn't 92 anymore, The USA has already lost NUMEROUS times to other countries...
3.Like I said besides them getting rapped on jersey sales, they still make out
4.U can't be a Jamal Hill and only want to pay college and olympic cats that play in black dominated sports.... And nobody has a bulletproof plan to to pay them equaly... And if they do, It's not gonna go threw anyway, so a mute point....

Manu is in his mid 30's, is injury prone, and Argentina has little to no chance of getting the Gold... Not to mention Argentina played somthing like 8 games in 10 days just to qualify lol.... Oberto has a heart condition and is washed up.. Thier gonna try to give it a go in the olympics though.... sh*t like that makes some of our players look bad, anyway u look at it... nobody is holding thsed cats at gunpoint to play anyway
 6 years ago '04        #117
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
oo allen is a bi*ch for this fu*k ray allen
 6 years ago '10        #118
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
Props to Ray Allen...

Yall n*ggas saying he wrong for speaking againts explotation (ie slavery)? n*ggas still buy 95 dream team jerseys to this day.

Talking about being a patriot... go volunteer for the army and tell them you dont wanna be paid.
 6 years ago '06        #119
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,042 | Props total: 18802 18802
They don't owe this country anything...

if USA Basketball is wise, they'll listen to Ray's words...
 6 years ago '08        #120
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
ray speakin that real...

this n*gga cambury is a fu*kin clown, i swear, man.. go eat another pizza and shut the fu*k up..

Last edited by supervillain; 04-11-2012 at 04:11 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago