most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1
6427 pageviews
90 comments

T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
Rajon Rondo Has No Interest in Ever Playing in the Olympics

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Rajon Rondo Has No Interest in Ever Playing in the Olympics

Two summers ago, Rajon Rondo famously withdrew from USA Basketball. Now, the Boston Celtics’ star point guard says he’d never want to re-join the Olympic hoops program. Per Fox Sports: “Rondo, who is one of the NBA’s top point guards and is averaging a league-best 11.3 a.ssists, wasn’t one of the 20 players selected in January as finalists for Team USA’s 2012 roster in London.And even if another player were to possibly be added, Rondo, 26, said there would be no need to call him. ‘I’m not focusing at all on the Olympics.

At all. At all,’ Rondo said. Rondo, who still would be young enough to play in the Games in 2016 or 2020, then was asked if he ever would have an interest in playing in the Olympics. ‘No, I don’t,’ he said. ‘I just don’t… Wondering why? I love my summers. I’ll leave it at that.’

Rondo didn’t help his standing with USA Basketball when he went overseas as a finalist with the World Championship team in 2010 before soon returning to the U.S. Rondo believes he would have made the team that eventually won gold had he decided not to bolt when the Americans were in Greece before going to the event in Turkey.

‘I decided to leave,’ said Rondo, whose departure was described by USA Basketball as one for family reasons. ‘I was homesick.’ Rondo said he never spoke to USA Basketball officials about possibly being a finalist for the 2012 Olympics. ‘I don’t even know who’s on the list,’ Rondo said.”’

90 comments for "Rajon Rondo Has No Interest in Ever Playing in the Olympics"

04-11-2012, 09:00 AM         #2
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cause they don't want or need him, as long as Chris Paul, D. Will, Westbrook and Rose be there...he's not going make the team anyway
 6 years ago '09        #3
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,962 | Props total: 22229 22229
Rondo is that n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #4
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
he's still salty he wasn't gonna make the team so he pulled the "you can't fire me, i quit!"
Lurker gave props

6 years ago '11        #5
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,199 | Props total: 17577 17577
Rondo is one of the funniest dudes in the league. He quiet, but he sarcastic as hell too
 6 years ago '06        #6
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,311 | Props total: 1079 1079
cuz he's not good enough

14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 84 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 6 years ago '04        #7
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
hes plenty of good enough ^
 6 years ago '06        #8
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,311 | Props total: 1079 1079
 U.B.HiRM said:
hes plenty of good enough ^
so team usa would rather pick him over drose, cp3, dwill and westbrook?

14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 84 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 6 years ago '10        #9
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,851 | Props total: 20808 20808
That's my Rondo
 6 years ago '04        #10
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
 servesurite said:
so team usa would rather pick him over drose, cp3, dwill and westbrook?

ill take him over westbrook
 6 years ago '05        #11
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6953 6953
Rondo only plays Celtic basketball....fu*k a team USA....why would he want to play with all the crybaby f*ggots of the league....he'd prolly knock Wade's head off on the flight to Kazbekistan....and take a sh*t in Lebron's morning soup
 04-11-2012, 09:55 AM         #12
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
ill take him over westbrook
in the Olympics u have to have spacing, due to them zones most of them teams play, Rondo would hurt USA big time with his bad shooting and free throw shooting, tell Rondo THANKS, but NO THANKS
 6 years ago '12        #13
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
 braided_uppimp said:
in the Olympics u have to have spacing, due to them zones most of them teams play, Rondo would hurt USA big time with his bad shooting and free throw shooting, tell Rondo THANKS, but NO THANKS
Exactly, this n*gga is a terrible scorer and can't shoot.

No way u take him over Williams,Rose, Paul, or Westbrook
 6 years ago '04        #14
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
oh yeah so the olympics are about spacing only??

zone or man doesnt matter when you are playing intl ball...rondo is the best facilitator next to CP3 out of those guys...someone like rondo would provide defense first shuttin down any point guard other countries put against us

then he provides opportunites on the FB and in the half court n*gga...

dont disrespect
 6 years ago '10        #15
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,149 | Props total: 15659 15659
i really dont understand these player today. It should be an honor to represent your country in one of the oldest sporting traditions in the WORLD
 6 years ago '07        #16
space
space
 U.B.HiRM said:

zone or man doesnt matter when you are playing intl ball...rondo is the best facilitator next to CP3 out of those guys...someone like rondo would provide defense first shuttin down any point guard other countries put against us

dont disrespect
you don't know what you're talking about. the reason he "quit" the team last time is because he was about to be cut. they have enough defenders and playmakers. they let gilbert do the same thing.
 6 years ago '10        #17
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,851 | Props total: 20808 20808
 U.B.HiRM said:

dont disrespect
You still need someone who can shoot. I think it was Josh who schooled me on it but while Rondo is the better PG, Westbrick at least can create his own shots & be a bigger threat than Rondo can for the Olympics.
 6 years ago '07        #18
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
You still need someone who can shoot. I think it was Josh who schooled me on it but while Rondo is the better PG, Westbrick at least can create his own shots & be a bigger threat than Rondo can for the Olympics.
Somebody is going to get cut from Team USA after Wednesday night’s exhibition game against Greece, and Rajon Rondo has no illusions about where he stands. “I
think I’m on the bubble,” Rondo said Tuesday. “Just looking at the
obvious — I got a DNP last game. That pretty much speaks for itself.”

After losing his job as the starting point guard to Derrick Rose
last weekend in Madrid, Rondo’s stock has fallen to the point where it
now appears he is third on the point guard depth chart behind Rose and Russell Westbrook.

…”It’s not so much what Rajon has to show, it’s what our team needs.
We’ve found a good lineup, and the international game is so different
from the NBA game, you can ask any of these guys,” Krzyzewski said.
“Part of it is to make sure that we try not to have two non-shooters
out on the court
, and there’s the physicality, too.”

and

Henry Abbott @TrueHoop
Team USA sometimes has cover stories for cut players. When they cut Gilbert Arenas years ago, they called him injured
"No joke, I felt like I was the 16th man on a 15-man roster," Arenas said. "You are there to support your team and support your country and be happy to play but you know, I did everything they wanted me to do; but if I did everything they wanted me to do, why am I on the bubble of getting cut? I sacrificed. You've got LeBron being LeBron. You've got Carmelo being Carmelo. You've got D-Wade being D-Wade. Why can't I be me? Why do I have to transform? I did that and now you are going to cut me?"

colangelo stays sh*tting on your favorite players bro

Last edited by joshdogg26; 04-11-2012 at 10:11 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #19
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
of course u need scoring but its the olympics..

u have plenty of scoring

lebron
kobe
wade
griffin
durant
rose
love
bosh
melo

scoring is not an issue lol..its just my OPINION
 6 years ago '11        #20
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,556 | Props total: 9460 9460
 lboog1423 said:
i really dont understand these player today. It should be an honor to represent your country in one of the oldest sporting traditions in the WORLD
this... if you don't want to play for the olympic team keep that sh*t to yourself, don't come out with a statement looking bitter as hell because they didn't want you on the team and were gonna kick you off the other one. Him even making this statement should be frowned upon.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy