Havoc On The Breakfast Club. Audio of him dissing Prodigy

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-10-2012, 02:39 PM         #101
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
My man the streets did know...where the fu*k were u
The streets knew what n*gga? My homeboy from LFC cool with Maze who fuhk with NORE and them old MU n*ggas and n*ggas aint know no sh*t about Prodigy being no goddamn f@ggot. That sh*t woulda been on the street from the second of insertion (pause) Just like sh*t with Capone. Noone outside of Queens didnt know about that sh*t but everyone I knew from LFC, Far Rock, & QB been did. Dont tell me n*ggas in here lying on n*ggas now
 6 years ago '05        #102
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
So this is what it has come to in hip-hop to get publicity?
 6 years ago '04        #103
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Chief Dee said:

Open and shut case Johnson! *Dave Chapelle voice*
 6 years ago '04        #104
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Killamike79 said:
So this is what it has come to in hip-hop to get publicity?
this sh*t ain't for no Pub n*gga Tha Mobb is one of the conerstones of Hardcore classic Eastcoast hip hop if this sh*t is true its a dagger for them n*ggas no mo shows nothing Prodagy is go be a punchline to clown n*ggas forever after this.....

Hav fu*ked up shoulda kept this sh*t quiet just off the strength of what they built together....n*ggas
 04-10-2012, 03:24 PM         #105
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kokaine said:
I am starting to think this was all some pre-meditated hype to get some publicity... well played by mobb deep ... but damn they gotta call P and set this sh*t straight ...
if the best publicity stunt you can think up is calling your partner a f*ggot

and your partner agrees to do it....

....prodigys a f*ggot
 6 years ago '04        #106
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
 Ra-da-god said:
this sh*t ain't for no Pub n*gga Tha Mobb is one of the conerstones of Hardcore classic Eastcoast hip hop if this sh*t is true its a dagger for them n*ggas no mo shows nothing Prodagy is go be a punchline to clown n*ggas forever after this.....

Hav fu*ked up shoulda kept this sh*t quiet just off the strength of what they built together....n*ggas
hell yea man i feel you this sum bullsh*t on havoc part...if this is true..whats to say all them 90 n*ggas arent gay?

method man N redman fu*kin each other .. i mean whats next? sh*ts wild
 6 years ago '07        #107
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
word im gettin is somebody in havoc camp that dont fu*k wit p got his phone and tweeted all that sh*t.but tha source of those rumors is still havoc thats y he aint realy deny it
 04-10-2012, 03:38 PM         #108
LebronOnYoBtch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
the Illuminati wants to take out a 5'6 late 30s sickle cell rapper that nobody born after 1990 gives a damn about.....
Ether

But iWas Born In 93 & i Give A fu*k
 6 years ago '11        #109
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
People will get what they want out of this situation, 'cause now you can't know for sure the 100% truth. Only Havoc and Prodigy know.

Some people will believe this sh*t, some won't but they will still clown Prodigy and Mobb Deep and use this as ammo and some people will still remain fans.
 04-10-2012, 03:45 PM         #110
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #111
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 illsoul440 said:
hell yea man i feel you this sum bullsh*t on havoc part...if this is true..whats to say all them 90 n*ggas arent gay?

method man N redman fu*kin each other .. i mean whats next? sh*ts wild
There's been PLENTY of rumors on Redman and Method Man by alleged guys who have had s3xual relations with them. This is sh*t is not new. And Prodigy is not alone.
 6 years ago '06        #112
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,222 | Props total: 4508 4508
 Chief Dee said:

yeah hes gay
 6 years ago '05        #113
kronzsw 52 heat pts52
space
space
$6,140 | Props total: 9990 9990
SO.. Prodigy is gay... they could have atleast waited till he died before exposing him just how they did guru.
 6 years ago '11        #114
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Havoc on the phone sounding like a Kevin Hart joke. "Well you see the way my phone is set up..."
 6 years ago '11        #115
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
 justinjones said:
the Illuminati wants to take out a 5'6 late 30s sickle cell rapper that nobody born after 1990 gives a damn about.....

His physical weakness doesn't matter. Words are stronger than fists. It doesn't matter that few people are still checking for him, his statements (those in the songs included) still remain there. And those statements were made when Mobb Deep still had popularity so the resurgence of said statements is possible in the future. People that connect dots could use those statements to bring knowledge to a larger percentage of the population. The only way they could null those statements in the minds of the population is by tarnishing Prodigy's reputation.

Look how they tried to flip (and succeeded to a certain point) Pac, DMX, ODB while they were in jail. Check out their interviews after they came out of jail. Some strange sh*t I tell you. Sometimes they sounded like a completely different person with blank stares and sh*t, sometimes they sounded like their own self and sometimes they sounded like they've transgressed the boundaries of their physical body, on some out of body experience type of sh*t. I've seen people that have been changed by jail, but that lasted for a short period of time and the changes weren't as strange as those that happened to previous mentioned rappers.
 04-10-2012, 04:14 PM         #116
kokaine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
if the best publicity stunt you can think up is calling your partner a f*ggot

and your partner agrees to do it....

....prodigys a f*ggot
u acting like your boys dont call you a f*g (arguement/joke/etc) and vice versa ... then someone take it literal.. and you being a "celeb" letting that sh*t go viral because someone spread it ...

but regardless after listening to havoc ... he seems suspect.... and i was at work with most sites blocked so i couldnt get to it till now
 6 years ago '07        #117
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 lucas white said:
His physical weakness doesn't matter. Words are stronger than fists. It doesn't matter that few people are still checking for him, his statements (those in the songs included) still remain there. And those statements were made when Mobb Deep still had popularity so the resurgence of said statements is possible in the future. People that connect dots could use those statements to bring knowledge to a larger percentage of the population. The only way they could null those statements in the minds of the population is by tarnishing Prodigy's reputation.

Look how they tried to flip (and succeeded to a certain point) Pac, DMX, ODB while they were in jail. Check out their interviews after they came out of jail. Some strange sh*t I tell you. Sometimes they sounded like a completely different person with blank stares and sh*t, sometimes they sounded like their own self and sometimes they sounded like they've transgressed the boundaries of their physical body, on some out of body experience type of sh*t. I've seen people that have been changed by jail, but that lasted for a short period of time and the changes weren't as strange as those that happened to previous mentioned rappers.
its called cocaine
 6 years ago '05        #118
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
It does seem like it was him and thats some bs excuse you would tell a chick. I was waiting for the bit where he said the UFO came down and landed in his backyard and made the call on his behalf
 04-10-2012, 04:22 PM         #119
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lucas white said:

speaking of f*ggots

kokaine said:
u acting like your boys dont call you a f*g (arguement/joke/etc) and vice versa ... then someone take it literal.. and you being a "celeb" letting that sh*t go viral because someone spread it ...
yea....I am acting like that. but even if that was the case there's a difference between just calling someone a f*g vs. saying they were fu*king with men in jail, on a public forum like twitter, and discussing it in a phone call WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

If it was for publicity, they both agreed on the idea=prodigy is a f*ggot.
If it's legitimate, prodigy=a f*ggot.
 6 years ago '05        #120
tokinjohn 2290 heat pts2290
space
space
$11,871 | Props total: 52152 52152
mobb "sweet"... dam P!:wtf::wow:
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago