Havoc On The Breakfast Club. Audio of him dissing Prodigy

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #81
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
i fu*king love the breakfest club i wish there was a app i could here there shows on!
 6 years ago '04        #82
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6479 6479
 Chief Dee said:

the way he was acting during the whole interview
 6 years ago '11        #83
WilsonThaSavior 
space
space
$1,652 | Props total: 1598 1598
everything get leaked out nowadays u cant talk 2 nobody no more without somebody rattin
 6 years ago '07        #84
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 dmarino said:
HAV looking stupid..man up and admit you said this and tweeted that ish punk...if this were true cmon maan..streets would have been known while he was still locked up..hav sound bitter and prob mad at pee for something behind scenes..its gotta be either pee smashed his chick...pee focused on his solo album and putting mobb deep album on hold and hav prob like look i need to eat..hav been waiting for years while pee did his bid and is starving right now..he aint nothing w/out pee and mobb deep..kush was garabge and moved -2000 units.pee is mobb deep..hav aint made a banging beat since burn...all his stuff since was terrible and most of it mixtape music..he hasnt had one of his beats on the radio as a single in rotation in years..he fell all the way off after bloody money
My man the streets did know...where the fu*k were u
 6 years ago '11        #85
WilsonThaSavior 
space
space
$1,652 | Props total: 1598 1598
Nore A herb for tryin to part of this beef callin and verifying it was HAV like a broad...what happened 2 the code
 04-10-2012, 02:03 PM         #86
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
the Illuminati wants to take out a 5'6 late 30s sickle cell rapper that nobody born after 1990 gives a damn about.....
 6 years ago '04        #87
space
space
 WilsonThaSavior said:
Nore A herb for tryin to part of this beef callin and verifying it was HAV like a broad...what happened 2 the code

the undercover code?
 6 years ago '07        #88
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 dmarino said:
no they didnt..pee been out a year now and nobody said ish til hav ranted.this would have been blown up asap
im sorry man but boxden isn't the streets. I have been telling dudes what has been going on NYC on here for 5 years but no one wants to believe it until it hits MTV news.
 6 years ago '06        #89
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25744 25744
So thats you on the audio?

Nah thats not me man

They say they have a meeting today??

Yeah we do got a meeting today

Did you tweet that stuff??

Nah my phone was left in the gas station.

They were sent from the web tho not a phone

Yeah but i gotta app on the phone that has my passwords to all my social network sites

Whats the app called?

Ummm idk i just got it jailbroken is on there.

Did you get the phone back?

Nah i got the same number tho

Nore said it was you

He dont know me like that i left my phobe at the station BUT I GOT IT BACK THO

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 04-10-2012 at 02:14 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #90
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 monyemoney said:
its alot of gay people with families...some try to mask it with a normal lifestyle. same as how every crackhead isnt a fiend who roams the street asking people for spair change..some have nice houses and cars and high ranking positions...look at dela hoya he could have any woman he wants and has more money than alot of people will ever see in their life time he also has a good chance of whuppin most peoples a.ss in hand to hand combat with normal citizens...but the fact still remains....he is a cross dresser...its mad homo thugs out here who will k!ll someone at the drop of a hat but the love....hershey highways...man this is disgusting man im outta this thread...world is getting crazier by the second man
 6 years ago '04        #91
oldnavy1 
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 0 0
Lil B won!
 04-10-2012, 02:15 PM         #92
bxrulez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall are boxden nerds....if the niga lost his phone at the knicks game.....thats what 7pm....so the person could have had the phone anywhere from 7pm to the end of the game.....once the knicks games over its like 10pm or 1030....thats alot of time to tweet and do waht u want......i dont think this niga was concerned about fu*king calling the phone company at the game while he is fu*king sitting courtside at the Knicks having a blast....
 6 years ago '11        #93
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
 THE RETURN 35 said:
i fu*king love the breakfest club i wish there was a app i could here there shows on!
iheartradio app
 6 years ago '04        #94
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548
aw sh*t the thread is back up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #95
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
 bxrulez said:
yall are boxden nerds....if the niga lost his phone at the knicks game.....thats what 7pm....so the person could have had the phone anywhere from 7pm to the end of the game.....once the knicks games over its like 10pm or 1030....thats alot of time to tweet and do waht u want......i dont think this niga was concerned about fu*king calling the phone company at the game while he is fu*king sitting courtside at the Knicks having a blast....
Knicks game was Sunday at 1, I believe the tweets started around 11am Monday
 6 years ago '04        #96
space
space
 bxrulez said:

that would make sense if the tweets didn't start til after the game.

Last edited by justinjones; 04-10-2012 at 02:42 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #97
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
yo this is fu*ked up..even if P is gay and all this is true.. havoc is a fu*king idiot!

i can bet u he was drunk as fu*k all emo n sh*t...

u jus fu*ked up an entire legacy by airing this sh*t out... u jus fu*ked up all ur money cus u aint sh*t wit out P...

it goes on n on..thats y hes denying it cus he knows he fu*ked up...

mobb deep is legendary..how u gona put ur mans out there like that after 20 years

on a personal note.. to think i grew up listening to these cats..man i dunno wat to think..what next? wu tang is gay 2 ? nah n*gga nah
 6 years ago '11        #98
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 illsoul440 said:
yo this is fu*ked up..even if P is gay and all this is true.. havoc is a fu*king idiot!

u jus fu*ked up an entire legacy by airing this sh*t out... u jus fu*ked up all ur money cus u aint sh*t wit out P...

mobb deep is legendary..how u gona put ur mans out there like that after 20 years

on a personal note.. to think i grew up listening to these cats..man i dunno wat to think..what next? wu tang is gay 2 ? nah n*gga nah
NAH MAN, NAHHH

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #99
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,820 | Props total: 12518 12518
 illsoul440 said:

Well said
 04-10-2012, 02:33 PM         #100
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illsoul440 said:

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy