Havoc On The Breakfast Club. Audio of him dissing Prodigy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-10-2012, 08:42 AM         #21
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Havoc's voice got stolen.
or he left it at a gas station.
 6 years ago '07        #22
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 kokaine said:
I am starting to think this was all some pre-meditated hype to get some publicity... well played by mobb deep ... but damn they gotta call P and set this sh*t straight ...
aint nobody bout to do that for publicity.when was locked up,he did his time in pc.in any jail,pc is usually where tha trannies and suzies is at.i dont kno if he was fu*kin 1 of them but somebody who just came home sent that rumor out and havoc probly ran wit it
 04-10-2012, 08:44 AM         #23
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
Just face it you Mobb Deep cling ons.Its true.Prodigy gay a.ss gave mobb deep another definition in jail.He a fruit and Havoc knows this, as wel as Godfather 50, and Hot Rod.Mobb Deep is over as a group.Get over it.
 04-10-2012, 08:45 AM         #24
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hav Lied
 04-10-2012, 08:51 AM         #25
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
What I don't understand is how he went the entire day without clearing the rumors up.....you lose your phone...ok cool, it happens.....but losing your phone results in your homey being put on blast and the story makes it to MTV...other people start confirming the rumor...and Havoc doesn't respond until the end of the day? Doesn't make sense to me.....
I done lost my phone a million times. I even had a b*tch I was fuhkin' with get me for my sh*t. First thing my a.ss does is get to the nearest phone and call my phone company let them know what time it is. Like I said in all the other threads Ima die hard fan but clearly these 2 n*ggas is on some bullsh*t. Fuhkit. Thanks for the music you two b*tchass n*ggas.
 04-10-2012, 08:53 AM         #26
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Elliott Wilson ‏ @ElliottWilson Reply Retweet Favorite Open
#MobbGate #MobbGate #MobbGate #MobbGate #MobbGate #MobbGate #MobbGate #MobbGate #MobbGate #MobbGate #MobbGate #MobbGate #MobbGate #MobbGate
 6 years ago '08        #27
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
I want to believe that Havoc is telling the truth but I cant. In the court of public opinion, Prodigy is now homo until proven hetero.
 04-10-2012, 08:55 AM         #28
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Mr. “Keep It Thoro” himself, dropped by the East Village Studios last night. After an informative interview, P blessed YN with a performance of the song that bears the show’s name. Bang this!

04-10-2012, 08:56 AM         #29
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo im listening to this right now. this n*gga sound like he straight lying. im done. all these hiphop n*ggas soft.
 6 years ago '05        #30
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,248 | Props total: 8930 8930
Updates? I'm reading somewhere else that Charlamange is pulling Hav's card and calling him a liar to his face while Yee is saying they have the rest of the audio...can anyone confirm that?
 6 years ago '12        #31
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
 kokaine said:
I am starting to think this was all some pre-meditated hype to get some publicity... well played by mobb deep ... but damn they gotta call P and set this sh*t straight ...
I don't think there was need for publicity, they were getting some regarding the Knicks bench being called "Mobb Deep" , promoting it all over MSG and stuff.
 6 years ago '04        #32
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 609 609
Guess this one isn't just gonna roll over and die. They need some publicists
 6 years ago '07        #33
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
Updates? I'm reading somewhere else that Charlamange is pulling Hav's card and calling him a liar to his face while Yee is saying they have the rest of the audio...can anyone confirm that?
they arent face to face,and its not a serious talk.they all laughin and jokin.they all are sayin they think he's lyin tho
 04-10-2012, 08:59 AM         #34
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
For updates go to my thread as I have been updating it and have a Prodigys' audio link in it and Havocs'.
 6 years ago '05        #35
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,921 | Props total: 30301 30301
sh*t is sad hip hop has became a joke
 04-10-2012, 09:01 AM         #36
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
Havoc on there tryna say he lost his phone but he has a jailbroken joint that has a passwords app and sh*t and all this other bullsh*t. Im not Tim Roth or nothing but this n*gga sound like he lying his a.ss off. Laughing and sh*t. Im willing to bet the n*gga got drizz got on his phone said some wild sh*t. Hopped on the nearest computer and typed some wild sh*t etc etc. Sh*t happens. n*gga had a b*tchass n*gga moment
 6 years ago '05        #37
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
I don't think Hav is lying. Mobb Deep doesn't need publicity like this.

Ppl lose their phones all the time.

Prodigy is married w/kids. Leave the man alone - he has a family. Let's all move forward and leave this dumb sh!t in the past.
 6 years ago '07        #38
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ice wolf said:

Prodigy is married w/kids. Leave the man alone - he has a family. Let's all move forward and leave this dumb sh!t in the past.
i think he lyin based on what i seen on my fb on friday.sh*t aint no coincidence
 6 years ago '08        #39
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 ice wolf said:

I think Hav is doing a double lie, a tactical lie to disguise another lie. People do it all the time, they do something then deny it later late a lie within a lie to confuse people from the truth. I think he did expose Prodigy but then he covered his tracks afterwards by lying about his involvement which is a double lie. He put it out there and then lied about putting it out there to shield himself but the main goal was to get it "out there" which he was successful at, now it's out there and he can wash his hands by denying involvement.
 04-10-2012, 09:08 AM         #40
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ice wolf said:
Let's all move forward and leave this dumb sh!t in the past.
This is becoming a cluster fu*k off some dumb a.ss statements that may or may of not been said depending on what source you believe.

Last edited by s7venwords; 04-10-2012 at 09:25 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy