Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #121
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20013 20013
 KFrizzle said:
This a great example of how lazy are country is becoming...
Lets k!ll the kid, instead of taking responsibility...

You've agreed to the death of more ppl than OJ simpson murdered..

Kids who could have been the next Micheal Jordan, Albert Einstein.

I literally threw up in my mouth...
I must of missed this...@ the sheer stupidity in this. He could of been the next MJ I swear this dude ate paint chips as a baby.
 6 years ago '11        #122
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,253 | Props total: 17688 17688
 P. Dedos said:
chuchhhhhhh... these idiots cry and cry about abortion but when the baby actually is born they go on to call them welfare babies and a bunch of other things SMH
true sh*t, also to all the religious nuts there was a verse about some dude nuttin on the ground and GOD was not feeling that either. Really we not supposed to be having s3x at all till we married, and RAW EVERY TIME, but even the most religious people don't care about being sanctified when it's time to fu*k.
 6 years ago '04        #123
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 MALIS said:
wow ur a dumb fu*k...smfh...u have to be a the lowest pos iv seen on here....this world is already going to hell ppl like u is giving everyone a first class ticket....AND NO IM NOT A BIBLE THUMPER but u know a piece of sh*t when u see it
By one post on an internet forum you arrive at that conclusion. You don't know me or anything else about me other than what I discussed regarding abortion.

Yet I am the dumb fu*k. I guess my personal and professional success and all my other characteristics become null and void because I posted something online you disagreed with.

Like I said earlier, you don't pay my bills, mortgage or suck my d!ck, so anything you have to say should be saved and those efforts would be better spent on someone who actually gave a fu*k what you have to say.
 04-11-2012, 10:30 AM         #124
Jugganot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillScrillz5000 said:
the death penalty isn't wrong, imo.
in canada we eliminated the death penalty not because its wrong to k!ll somebody who deserves it but because to many ppl were sentenced to the death penalty and later found innocent so in canada everybody stays in jail just incase yer found innocent down the road, your life is still ruined but u have a life to be ruiined.
 04-11-2012, 10:35 AM         #125
Jugganot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
the ignorance and irony in this statement alone is pretty disgusting as well

Abortion is wrong because you are taking someone's life

That's got nothing to do with religion does it?

The death Penalty is wrong too
that depends when u consider a life to be a "life" . i think abortion should be the parents decision the man should also have a say if you are both responsible and dont have the finances to take care of a child i think its selfish to keep the kid it should be aborted or if the couple can handle it adopted but u have to understand that is probably the hardest thing any mother will ever have to do which is why they opt for abortion instead, u may say this is selfish but i come back to timing, if the kid isnt considered to be "alive" then it is easy to abort mentally.
 04-11-2012, 10:44 AM         #126
Jugganot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MALIS said:
wow ur a dumb fu*k...smfh...u have to be a the lowest pos iv seen on here....this world is already going to hell ppl like u is giving everyone a first class ticket....AND NO IM NOT A BIBLE THUMPER but u know a piece of sh*t when u see it
if you really believe that this guy is a fu*kin retard then why would u condone him having a child he is being responsible knowing that he isnt responsible enough to raise a child, kids shouldnt have kids
 04-11-2012, 10:49 AM         #127
easybreezy88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They are people , they are children and your dumbass shouldn't have gotten knocked up .... I do not want to spend my tax dollars k!lling children.

And men who encourage it are just fu*king losers who don't want to clean up their mess.

It is really easy to k!ll something you never met , just because you cant hear their cries or feel their pain, abortion is for fu*king weak immature losers.

And this had nothing to do with religion this has to do with advocating for the innocent.
 04-11-2012, 10:51 AM         #128
easybreezy88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kids shouldnt have kids
Kids shouldn't have s3x , and parents should be taking better care of their kids to make sure they don't get knocked up in the first place.
 04-11-2012, 10:54 AM         #129
easybreezy88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #130
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 easybreezy88 said:
They are people , they are children and your dumbass shouldn't have gotten knocked up .... I do not want to spend my tax dollars k!lling children.

And men who encourage it are just fu*king losers who don't want to clean up their mess.

It is really easy to k!ll something you never met , just because you cant hear their cries or feel their pain, abortion is for fu*king weak immature losers.

And this had nothing to do with religion this has to do with advocating for the innocent.
And I don't want my tax dollars going towards mothers on welfare. So I consider abortion a good and socially responsible thing. Don't burden others with your misfortune. And I agree that tax dollars shouldn't pay for abortions. But what this legislation is attempting to do is take away women's constitutional rights to an abortion.

And cleaning up you mess includes having an abortion. If you're not financially or socially ready for a child, then the best thing you can do is handle the situation, even if it means aborting the fetus.

You judge people without ever knowing their circumstances and particular predicament.

I say worry about your damn self. And if you don't like abortions, then don't have one. But please refrain from trying to make that decision for others.
 04-11-2012, 10:56 AM         #131
easybreezy88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So it is okay to make a decision about life and death for the child to be in question ? hmmm
 6 years ago '04        #132
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 easybreezy88 said:
Kids shouldn't have s3x , and parents should be taking better care of their kids to make sure they don't get knocked up in the first place.
Kids shouldn't be having unprotected s3x. But I see nothing wrong with experimenting and having s3xual relations whenever you're ready for it. Just also be prepared for the consequences. But to say kids shouldn't be having s3x is just ridiculous and unreasonable.
 6 years ago '04        #133
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 easybreezy88 said:
So it is okay to make a decision about life and death for the child to be in question ? hmmm
Quit calling it a child for starters. Its a fetus. And if my wife, or fiance, or girlfriend and I created the fetus, and decide we are unprepared for that responsibility, then we have every right to make that decision.

It really should be the concern of our medical provider and the two of us. I don't see where or how your opinion or the governments opinion on the matter become relevant.
 6 years ago '04        #134
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 matelyan said:
And I don't want my tax dollars going towards mothers on welfare. So I consider abortion a good and socially responsible thing. Don't burden others with your misfortune. And I agree that tax dollars shouldn't pay for abortions. But what this legislation is attempting to do is take away women's constitutional rights to an abortion.

And cleaning up you mess includes having an abortion. If you're not financially or socially ready for a child, then the best thing you can do is handle the situation, even if it means aborting the fetus.

You judge people without ever knowing their circumstances and particular predicament.

I say worry about your damn self. And if you don't like abortions, then don't have one. But please refrain from trying to make that decision for others.
I've seen things from your perspective, and agreed to some extents. There are some things you're just wrong about. Edit: I think you're wrong, in the sense of.... you're using abortion as a form of birth control.

If you're not financially or socially ready for a child, then the best thing you can do is handle the situation, even if it means aborting the fetus.
The best thing to do is to use a method of birth control. If you can't afford that, than you don't need to be having s3x. Or doing things to get yourself in a better position in life.

Last edited by regularjoe; 04-11-2012 at 11:12 AM..
 04-11-2012, 11:03 AM         #135
easybreezy88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kids do not have to maturity to handle to emotional consequences that can come later from the acts they are making today. They are not adults and should not be allowed to do adult things. Just because a child can imitate an adult does not mean they should be doing what an adult does. We are just two different people I guess, and our views do not seem to add together. I am not saying you are wrong for your opinion but I just don't understand it.

How do you think it is okay for kids to be having adult relations ?
 04-11-2012, 11:04 AM         #136
easybreezy88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quit calling it a child for starters. Its a fetus. And if my wife, or fiance, or girlfriend and I created the fetus, and decide we are unprepared for that responsibility, then we have every right to make that decision.

It really should be the concern of our medical provider and the two of us. I don't see where or how your opinion or the governments opinion on the matter become relevant.

It seems to me that you are feeling guilty about it and are trying to justify what has happened ?
 6 years ago '08        #137
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5308 5308
 easybreezy88 said:
It seems to me that you are feeling guilty about it and are trying to justify what has happened ?
He doesn't need to justify anything. It was a personal decision and didn't break any laws
 04-11-2012, 11:08 AM         #138
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillScrillz5000 said:
the death penalty isn't wrong, imo.
an eye for an eye....or a hand...or a foot....arm...maybe ear?
 6 years ago '04        #139
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 easybreezy88 said:
Kids do not have to maturity to handle to emotional consequences that can come later from the acts they are making today. They are not adults and should not be allowed to do adult things. Just because a child can imitate an adult does not mean they should be doing what an adult does. We are just two different people I guess, and our views do not seem to add together. I am not saying you are wrong for your opinion but I just don't understand it.

How do you think it is okay for kids to be having adult relations ?
I think we need to drop the stigma surrounding s3x and start better preparing the children of this nation for the inevitable. I think a combination of contraceptive, abstinence until ready and additional s3xual education should be taught at schools across the nation. Kids are going to engage in s3xual behavior whether we want them to or not. My mom wouldn’t let me talk on the phone to girls and said they were the devil while I grew up. Then once she wasn’t looking I became s3xually active really quickly and wish that we had both taken a better approach to the subject. We need to inform the kids, not tell them they shouldn’t be doing something without providing an explanation. I have a 14 year old freshman niece in high school. And I don’t ever want her having s3x. But her parents and I know it’s going to happen, so we keep an open forum and discuss anything she wants to talk about. And thankfully she’s not into boys yet.
 04-11-2012, 11:09 AM         #140
easybreezy88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That is very true . However your conscience is a really strong power that dwells on you after a while.

Look this is a never-ending debate.

It will never be an issue that people will agree on .
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now