Apr 9 - Arizona bill declares women pregnant two weeks before conception

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #101
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
Abortions are Bad mm'Kay

[pic - click to view]

You hippies are as soft as cotton. "yyyyour as bad as O.J"
 6 years ago '08        #102
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 itzjustlogic said:
Abortions are Bad mm'Kay

[pic - click to view]

You hippies are as soft as cotton. "yyyyour as bad as O.J"
fu*king hipsters
 6 years ago '10        #103
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 5246 5246
This will not pass, people need to stop following these WWF wrestlers (Politicians) they want to cause an up roar with social issues and while you're not looking hit your wallet
 04-10-2012, 08:05 PM         #104
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
state full of fu*king idiot lawmakers
 6 years ago '11        #105
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Imho you are not a human being until you form your first thought

You have no semblance of who you are as a fetus, but others do

As a fetus you are just a human form
 6 years ago '10        #106
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
arizona fu*king sucks
 04-10-2012, 08:54 PM         #107
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The fetus would yet to have a consciousness which is what life is.
 6 years ago '08        #108
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
by this logic every time a women has her period she's k!lling someone

6 years ago '04        #109
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 noverum said:
If a woman is legally able to have an abortion against a man's wishes, a man should legally be able to disown an unborn child and free himself from 18 years of financial handicap if that woman chooses to go through with a pregnancy he considers to be 'unwanted'.

If the "life" of an unborn "child" is expendable, the person that has the power to terminate its existence must also bear ultimate responsibility for that decision.
A man has no right to make decisions about what a woman does with her body, but that same man did decide to implant her with his sperm. Since no man with a normally functioning brain can claim they don't know what s3x can lead to, I'd say they have to live with the responsibility for that decision.
 04-10-2012, 09:34 PM         #110
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am for abortions, simply for the reason that the state should not interfere in the bedroom. This is the women's right and this bill is full on retarded.
 6 years ago '05        #111
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,028 | Props total: 1226 1226
The government gives the right to have abortions if they want to take it away then go to another state or do it yourself plain and simple, if you dont agree then oh well. imo abortion is wrong unless its under extreme circumstances such as r*pe, abuse, medical reasons, but if a chick is just out fu*king and decides she doesnt want to keep a baby then oh fu*king well should have thought about it before
 04-10-2012, 09:54 PM         #112
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I'm in California and don't have to worry about silly, ignorant as*holes attempting to get violent with me over something I legally did. I'm sure in your neck of the woods that kind of bullsh*t is condoned, but not here in sunny SoCal.

Plus if someone did try to come to my home and start trouble over my abortion history, then I would finally be guilty of k!lling a person. For I would unload on you or any other fu*kwad coming to mess with me over having abortions.
LMFAO. If i wanna laugh, boxden the perfect place to come. Yall be goin in on here
 6 years ago '10        #113
purpleaxxe 114 heat pts114
space
space
$1,256 | Props total: 74 74
I've always been death across the board: abortion, euthanasia, death penalty. The world's too overpopulated anyway.
 6 years ago '12        #114
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 HHS said:
A man has no right to make decisions about what a woman does with her body, but that same man did decide to implant her with his sperm. Since no man with a normally functioning brain can claim they don't know what s3x can lead to, I'd say they have to live with the responsibility for that decision.
Why do you a.ssume that the man must have purposefully impregnated the woman? There are two people involved in the conception of a child.
At present, alimony is integral to a child's development post-pregnancy because neither person who is responsible for the child's birth has any choice but to bear a commitment to the child's well-being.
In other words : If a woman gets pregnant, she has no choice but to follow through, so the man involved must stay involved.

If one party is given the legal licence to terminate pregnancies as they see fit, they become master of both the child's fate and their own future. The other party must then also be given the opportunity to control their own destiny with respect to the pregnancy.
Because the former party (mother) is able to evaluate the conditions for a prospective pregnancy and determine whether it would suit them to commit, alimony should be conditional on the latter party's (father's) commitment to the pregnancy also. If the father refuses alimony, the woman has no right to expect it when she can abort the child with the power of her own free will.
If someone demands their rights be recognised, they must also accept the burden of responsibility a.ssociated with those rights. Forcing another party to submit to their will is extortion, plain and simple.

I can't support legislation authorising abortion if the same arguments that are used to advocate a woman's right to terminate a pregnancy cannot be applied to the opposite s3x. I can overlook the contentious morality of abortions on the condition that the concept of individual liberty colours in the grey area in-between right and wrong; but if the motive of the legislation is to reconcile a woman's right and not an individual's right to reject a pregnancy, the policy is inherently discriminatory.

Last edited by noverum; 04-10-2012 at 10:19 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #115
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
kill dem babies n*gga i cant pay that child support just them Js slime
 6 years ago '04        #116
MALIS 
space
space
space
$2,775 | Props total: 1706 1706
 matelyan said:
I'm in California and don't have to worry about silly, ignorant as*holes attempting to get violent with me over something I legally did. I'm sure in your neck of the woods that kind of bullsh*t is condoned, but not here in sunny SoCal.

Plus if someone did try to come to my home and start trouble over my abortion history, then I would finally be guilty of k!lling a person. For I would unload on you or any other fu*kwad coming to mess with me over having abortions.
wow ur a dumb fu*k...smfh...u have to be a the lowest pos iv seen on here....this world is already going to hell ppl like u is giving everyone a first class ticket....AND NO IM NOT A BIBLE THUMPER but u know a piece of sh*t when u see it
 6 years ago '11        #117
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,193 | Props total: 17569 17569
Abortion or no abortion, once the kid is born Pro lifers dont give a fu*k about you. Heard the foster system can get savage.
 04-11-2012, 12:40 AM         #118
IronManStarks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
You know what is disgusting? Forcing your personal and often religious beliefs on others and enact laws to enforce those beliefs. You don't like abortions? Then don't have one, but allow others to make that same choice without your continual interference.

I mean who gives you or anyone for that matter the right to make that decision for others?

Its non of your business what women decide to do in private. If a woman wants to have an abortion, what right do you have to stop her? What part of that do you and Republicans in general don't get? You constantly call for smaller government, yet intrude into the most private aspects of other people's lives.

I love your comment about why are they having s3x if they don't want a kid. I have s3x every night with my fiance and we don't want kids. So now you want to stop people from having s3x if it isn't for procreation? That is just absurd, intrusive and overstepping many boundaries.
 6 years ago '04        #119
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 noverum said:
Why do you a.ssume that the man must have purposefully impregnated the woman? There are two people involved in the conception of a child.
At present, alimony is integral to a child's development post-pregnancy because neither person who is responsible for the child's birth has any choice but to bear a commitment to the child's well-being.
In other words : If a woman gets pregnant, she has no choice but to follow through, so the man involved must stay involved.

If one party is given the legal licence to terminate pregnancies as they see fit, they become master of both the child's fate and their own future. The other party must then also be given the opportunity to control their own destiny with respect to the pregnancy.
Because the former party (mother) is able to evaluate the conditions for a prospective pregnancy and determine whether it would suit them to commit, alimony should be conditional on the latter party's (father's) commitment to the pregnancy also. If the father refuses alimony, the woman has no right to expect it when she can abort the child with the power of her own free will.
If someone demands their rights be recognised, they must also accept the burden of responsibility a.ssociated with those rights. Forcing another party to submit to their will is extortion, plain and simple.

I can't support legislation authorising abortion if the same arguments that are used to advocate a woman's right to terminate a pregnancy cannot be applied to the opposite s3x. I can overlook the contentious morality of abortions on the condition that the concept of individual liberty colours in the grey area in-between right and wrong; but if the motive of the legislation is to reconcile a woman's right and not an individual's right to reject a pregnancy, the policy is inherently discriminatory.
The biological reality that pregnancy can only occur in women means that a man loses control of the decision, that's true, but that can't be reconciled without a gross violation of a woman's right. And I might agree with your argument if we were talking about the woman's right to expect support, but we're actually talking about the child's right to expect support, and it is part of no decisions here. Because remember, we're actually not talking about alimony, we're talking about child support, and child support is about protecting the rights of the child, not the rights of the woman. A fetus is not a child, and since pregnancy occurs in a woman's body, she has complete rights over her body, and at that stage it is only her decision to stop the pregnancy. A man can also prevent a pregnancy by not inserting his p*nis into a v*gina, an act any man knows can result in pregnancy. That's when a man controls his own destiny with regards to a potential pregnancy.

Once birth occurs, you then have a child with it's own rights, which include the right to support from the parties in its conception.

Last edited by HHS; 04-11-2012 at 06:52 AM..
 04-11-2012, 07:59 AM         #120
Moc5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KFrizzle said:
This a great example of how lazy are country is becoming...
Lets k!ll the kid, instead of taking responsibility...

You've agreed to the death of more ppl than OJ simpson murdered..

Kids who could have been the next Micheal Jordan, Albert Einstein.

I literally threw up in my mouth...

the next MJ or Albert huh? so we should all keep our accidents on the off chance they could buy you a house or pose more questions to the world we'll never answer?

I swear some of you are fu*ked up, telling others their fu*ked up for making smart life decisions. i think its much more messed up to force someone to keep a kid, that sh*t is hell. Not everyone is fit to raise a baby for a thousand different reasons. Besides if i was able to get a briefing on what this sh*t world would be like before i was born, you better beleive i would have offed myself in the womb.

If its not going from your d!ck to someone elses v*gina, or growing in your stomache and ripping through your butt v*gina, then why do you care? is your life really that boring that you need to get in someone elses sh*t, let people live.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago