Apr 9 - Arizona bill declares women pregnant two weeks before conception

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2424 2424
This is another topic you can't have a discussion on without people trying to force their own beliefs on you. I try to avoid these at all costs simply because other people's views and beliefs wouldn't mean sh*t to me, especially in a situation like this.

If my girl were pregnant and we weren't in a position to raise a child, then we'd have 2 options: abortion or adoption. Whichever one we were to decide should be our own choice and not the government's or anyone else's.

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 04-10-2012 at 04:39 PM..
 04-10-2012, 04:52 PM         #82
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The part I don't get is that if they can declare a woman prego that early in advance (before procreating even takes place) couldn't they also tack on additional charges anytime a woman gets k!lled, or is involved in a crime, in the first place? For example if a female passenger in a car gets k!lled, do they get to count her with-child as well? Or what if it's spousal abuse, can she claim she's with child then too?
 6 years ago '04        #83
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
I understand wanting to stop abortions. However, what I can't understand is EVER giving a physician a legal excuse to lie to a patient regardless of what they are lying about. Where will it end? This is one of the most horrendous pieces of legislation I've ever seen.

The 2nd most horrendous, based on sheer ignorance of the right, is ignoring physiology and coming to the conclusion that life begins before conception.
 6 years ago '04        #84
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 matelyan said:
You know what is disgusting? Forcing your personal and often religious beliefs on others and enact laws to enforce those beliefs. You don't like abortions? Then don't have one, but allow others to make that same choice without your continual interference.

I mean who gives you or anyone for that matter the right to make that decision for others?

Its non of your business what women decide to do in private. If a woman wants to have an abortion, what right do you have to stop her? What part of that do you and Republicans in general don't get? You constantly call for smaller government, yet intrude into the most private aspects of other people's lives.

I love your comment about why are they having s3x if they don't want a kid. I have s3x every night with my fiance and we don't want kids. So now you want to stop people from having s3x if it isn't for procreation? That is just absurd, intrusive and overstepping many boundaries.
I don't take a firm stand on either side of this debate...I don't think it's as simple as, "It's the woman's right no questions asked". But I'm also not a religious fanatic on some "life begins an conception" sh*t.

But let me ask you this.....If a doctor does something wrong during a woman's pregnancy, can/should he/she be liable for harming the woman AND the baby...or just the woman? How about a drunk driver that k!lls/seriously harms a woman and her child? Point being, at some point...there's LIFE inside the womb. Is it fair to say that life can be disregarded when the pregnant mother says so, but all of a sudden someone else can be held liable for doing the same harm? It's either a life or it's not....we can't pick and choose.

Also, what's the difference between a woman having an abortion at a certain point in the pregnancy when the fetus may be able to live outside of the womb (with medical help) and a woman leaving her baby in the dumpster? I'm not a doctor, but at some point that baby inside the womb has a chance to live outside. Why can we only consider it life once it's been delivered?

Like I said, I don't take an absolute stand on either side and I sure as hell don't want the Feds legislating it.
 6 years ago '05        #85
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 zogby said:
If you take a sample of the tissue of the fetus you will see it has human DNA so it is human. You will see the genetic makeup is different from that of the mother so it is a different human being from the mother. The cells are multiplying so it is alive.
Human life.
Take it out of the womb and there is no life...

Therefor its a fetus in my eyes and not yet another life.

that's how I, and many others, see it.
 6 years ago '04        #86
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
 matelyan said:
The 2nd most horrendous, based on sheer ignorance of the right, is ignoring physiology and coming to the conclusion that life begins before conception.
I'm definitely taking advice on SHEER IGNORANCE from some idiot who's had FOUR ABORTIONS.. After two you should just volunteer to k!ll yourself
 6 years ago '05        #87
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 matelyan said:
You know what is disgusting? Forcing your personal and often religious beliefs on others and enact laws to enforce those beliefs. You don't like abortions? Then don't have one, but allow others to make that same choice without your continual interference.

I mean who gives you or anyone for that matter the right to make that decision for others?

Its non of your business what women decide to do in private. If a woman wants to have an abortion, what right do you have to stop her? What part of that do you and Republicans in general don't get? You constantly call for smaller government, yet intrude into the most private aspects of other people's lives.

I love your comment about why are they having s3x if they don't want a kid. I have s3x every night with my fiance and we don't want kids. So now you want to stop people from having s3x if it isn't for procreation? That is just absurd, intrusive and overstepping many boundaries.
You know whats my personal belief is???
I think its disgusting when a grown man r*pes and fu*ks a little boy.
But hey i dont want to interfere and force my beliefs on someone and make it into law..
fu*k outta here with your logic.

The WOMAN forfits her right to CHOOSE when she DECIDES to fu*k.
End of story.

Why is this such a hard concept???
Because people dont want to be responsible for there actions.

Last edited by DaViLLe726; 04-10-2012 at 06:20 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #88
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,784 | Props total: 2881 2881
I aint a woman so I think it should be to each their own. But like some said its foul to force a mother to keep a child in severe cases like r*pe, druggie moms (which are too many in ny & its far more failure stories of their kids than success & usually they just become stats.), & extreme poverty. I believe every child should be provided with the essentials & resources to survive & have an opportunity but the reality is some people's are pre-destined via their idiotic seed bearers bad choices & or neglect for wanting to raise a child.
(& anybody can say, well give them up for adoption...but if you dont read the news or in-tune A LOT & TOO MANY of this children are being mistreated & their parents actually only want them for pawn & bargain chips)

On the flip. We all know the consequences of s3x so you shouldn't be engaging in it if you not ready to stand-up IF you slip-up.

I do see them ok'ing abortion though in the near future. They want to control the population as sick as that sounds. But everyone reaps with they sow, so mother nature should literally be the 1 to take its course & be the deciding factor.
 6 years ago '04        #89
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
I understand some of the logic on this topic, but some are stupid. Is abortion wrong.....yes and no; each case has to be looked at individually. I see some people saying you are k!lling a human when you k!ll a fetus. If that is the case, when a woman fails to fertilize her egg during ovulation, she is k!lling a human being. " Destroying a human sperm or a human oocyte would not constitute abortion, since neither are human beings." Would I ever consider abortion as alternative??? NO! There are plenty other options.

Last edited by b_ee_z; 04-10-2012 at 06:45 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #90
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,432 | Props total: 2388 2388
republicans are nuts and will be the distruction of this country
 6 years ago '07        #91
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 DaViLLe726 said:
But hey i dont want to interfere and force my beliefs on someone and make it into law..

End of story.

so its not the womans choice, but instead the Governments? Your logic is the one that sounds off.
 6 years ago '11        #92
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 KFrizzle said:
Man, if ppl want an abortion before the 20 week mark. that's on them, although i will disagree.

Christ i dated an amazing girl who doesn't know her dad. WHy?
Cuz her mother was gang r*ped, and got pregnant.

Even i would have agreed this is a time, where abortion is ok. (rape, incest, etc.)

But just aborting a child because you don't have to have the responsibility is pus*y a.ss bi*ch sh*t. IMO its worse than the worthless father's who don't pay child support.

Man up to your s3x life.
I agree, this is exactly how i feel about abortions.
 6 years ago '07        #93
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 DaViLLe726 said:

End of story.

what if she was r*ped? she didn't choose sh*t, some as*hole chose for her.

also, don't blame it on responsibility. there are millions of un-responsible parents out in the world that should have had abortions but didn't. what sounds more responsible: a baby being born by a poor mother that doesn't want the kid and probably won't give a sh*t about it when its born. or a poor mother that doesn't want the kid so instead of giving it a sh*tty childhood both are not ready for, so she aborts it.
 6 years ago '04        #94
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
The thing I hate about abortion is if somebody abort their child because they don't want any responsibility and want the easy way out of their mistakes. Then they make the same damn mistake over and over again and aborting over and over again. There is some reason to abort your child, but being too pus*y to take care of it is not a reason. You know maybe if you catch aid then maybe you will learn to strap up. Yes I got my wife pregnant and man enough to take care of my child while I have cousin who had 10 abortion and keep hoing around not using any protection. And then these people want me to respect their opinion even though they are not grown enough to take care of their mistake.
 6 years ago '04        #95
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,416 | Props total: 13082 13082
 corys35 said:
If you just offin babies cuz you don't want them then you a worse than a murderer and should be removed from this earth. Wear a fu*kin rubber if you ain't prepared to get someone knocked up talkin bout 4 abortions gtfo wtf kinda person are you. Shouldnt be allowed to reproduce period
You're a hypocrite. How are you going to condemn someone, ask them what kind of person they are, for something you consider murder, yet, you want death to this person for their actions? I'm not saying whether or not I agree with his actions, but he broke no law. You on the other hand, want to break a law, because he doesn't share your point of view.
 6 years ago '04        #96
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
Women have been having abortions at least since the beginning of recorded history. Women will continue to have abortions. Millions of women around the world are injured every year because they don't have access to safe abortions. Some die. Banning abortion will not stop abortion, it will just force more women to have unsafe abortions, resulting in deaths and lifelong health issue for millions more.

If you want to lower the number of abortions, provide full, in depth, non-judgmental s3x ed in schools, and provide contraception privately (even without parental knowledge) and free of charge to people beginning not long after puberty (maybe 15 years old).

Last edited by HHS; 04-10-2012 at 07:26 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #97
Avenger772 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 126 126
I'd rather a bi*ch get an abortion than go on welfare. Fine, there were 50 million abortions. That mores there's 50 million less people around fu*king with our economy.
 6 years ago '04        #98
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
this country is so backwards! first, people complain about contraception and not wanting to pay for other womens birth control pills, then they complain about abortion and last they'll complain about overpopulation.
 6 years ago '12        #99
noverum 
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 1654 1654
 HHS said:
Women have been having abortions at least since the beginning of recorded history. Women will continue to have abortions. Millions of women around the world are injured every year because they don't have access to safe abortions. Some die. Banning abortion will not stop abortion, it will just force more women to have unsafe abortions, resulting in deaths and lifelong health issue for millions more.

If you want to lower the number of abortions, provide full, in depth, non-judgmental s3x ed in schools, and provide contraception privately and free of charge to people beginning at puberty.
If a woman is legally able to have an abortion against a man's wishes, a man should legally be able to disown an unborn child and free himself from 18 years of financial handicap if that woman chooses to go through with a pregnancy he considers to be 'unwanted'.

If the "life" of an unborn "child" is expendable, the person that has the power to terminate its existence must also bear ultimate responsibility for that decision.

Last edited by noverum; 04-10-2012 at 07:34 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #100
jtread 16 heat pts16
space
space
$460 | Props total: 71 71
 matelyan said:
How am I being ignorant. If my fiance and I want an abortion, we have every right to. If my sister, mom, niece, friend or cousins want to have abortions, then they should be able to. It is legal under our constitution. So where is the ignorant part at?

Plus I don't see it as murder anyway. And since I conceived the fetus with said female, I don't think it is any of your business or the governments if we abort that fetus.

I've had 4 abortions with 3 different women. And I still don't consider any one of those incidents murder. And neither did my state.

So you see it as murder, and I see it as taking responsibility and not bringing a child into this world that I neither wanted or care for.
I was with you until this statement.

For those naysayers, religion has alot to do with this matter. As there is a such thing as the Establishment Clause, laws have to be crafted in a way that does not condone the enforcement of religious ideals through States' powers. However, in reading the article, I can actually see why the 18/20 week abortion period is valid in efforts to minimize the pain and suffering of the fetus (my personal distinction from the use of the word person.) The 2 weeks from last menstrual cycles is hot garbage and definitely a ploy in order to curb the ability to have an abortion under the law's interpretation. At 20 weeks, I feel that an expectant mother has had adequate time in which to ponder the implications of having a child. Four months is a long time. Make the decision. And like many have said: adoption is a viable option. I am all for a woman having the right to choose within certain limits.

Now, to the bolded text. I will admit that when once faced with the possibility of having a kid with a girl I was not into, she and I thought about the option of aborting. Ignoring our religious beliefs (as I am a Christian,) we knew that neither of us was ready for that responsibility. Personally, whenever I have children, I want my children to want for nothing. I want my offspring to be head and shoulders over me. And looking out into my community, I am truly saddened when I see young females having children without the necessary skills, understanding, and support system to adequately raise a child. And many women feel pressured into having children by others' religious beliefs and thoughts of being stigmatized by their decision. So, under a socioeconomic view (and other interrelated reasons), I feel that it is wrong to bring a child into this world when a parent does not have what it takes to their child rise above the parent's current level. Just look at the plight in some of neighborhoods. People who have never had anything bringing children into this world and not imparting them with the necessary skills to make things better attributing to generational stagnation in ghettos, criminal behavior and bleak working conditions. While abortion is definitely not the answer (better education and consciousness in all people is needed), I truly feel that if an abortion can cause enough delay that a person can get their affairs in order so that she can adequately provide for her child, it should be welcome.

HOWEVER, FOUR ABORTIONS IS JUST RECKLESS. EVEN IF THIS IS WITH DIFFERENT FEMALES. Now, while I am glad that you are not adding to the statistics of black males have multiple baby mommas, you need to look in the mirror and come to grips with your actions. Four or five abortions is nothing to be proud of having the freedom to do. You are actually abusing the freedoms giving to you. After my scare, I told myself that I would never again have unprotected s3x with any female that I could not see bearing my child. I would suggest the same for you. At a certain point, unless in an emergency, abortions should be prohibited when knuckleheads put themselves in situations sure to bring on the same results. WRAP IT UP.

edit: DAMN, I wrote too much.

Last edited by jtread; 04-10-2012 at 07:42 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago