Apr 9 - Arizona bill declares women pregnant two weeks before conception

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Freemind said:
Ok... do I think that's right? No
Why?
Because its not a person yet.
For all they know it could die while the mother is giving birth to it.
Where is this going now?
Only God, can decide who/when we call someone a person, not some elected Gov. fools.

But I think it is right.
If that was our mother w/ our bro/sis inside of her, especially if like 8-1/2 months along. It should be murder.

The only exception IMO, is before heart beat can be found.
__________________________________________________ _______

But what if a couple spent 10/15 years to get pregnant, finally did, but then the woman was k!lled. or shot and the baby was k!lled. They should be able to seek justice for their child..

6 years ago '05        #62
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 KFrizzle said:
Only God, can decide who/when we call someone a person, not some elected Gov. fools.

But I think it is right.
If that was our mother w/ our bro/sis inside of her, especially if like 8-1/2 months along. It should be murder.

The only exception IMO, is before heart beat can be found.
__________________________________________________ _______

But what if a couple spent 10/15 years to get pregnant, finally did, but then the woman was k!lled. or shot and the baby was k!lled. They should be able to seek justice for their child..

so your religious...

I'm done with this debate... no point in debating with a religious person about abortion... its a waste of time and breath.

Have a good day sir.
 6 years ago '06        #63
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 matelyan said:
You have to take into consideration the circumstances surrounding these abortions. They were between the ages of 19-24, when I was atheist and two of these girls were straight up hoes and I could of very well been simping by paying for someone elses abortions.
So I will a.ssume full responsibility for 2 of the 4. And the other 2 I just didn't want those wh0ores claiming it was mine.
And why all the hate and violent talk. I made those decisions at a different point in time and I am a completely different person now. So to judge me is really unfair considering that I have changed my life for the better now.

Well we all should judge someone by the decisions they make in their life. As well as what they have learned from life's decisions. and how they have better their lives because of it.
I am glad you have found a better life for yourself, especially given all your hard decisions. sounds like you did well.

especially now that you explain the backgrounds behind the abortions, certainly doesn't sound as bad as when you first posted it, lol.
 6 years ago '06        #64
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 Freemind said:
so your religious...

I'm done with this debate... no point in debating with a religious person about abortion... its a waste of time and breath.

Have a good day sir.
Yes i am, but you can choose your own God, even if its a flying spaghetti monster. IDC

But, lets not be close minded and only debate with ppl we agree with...
 6 years ago '05        #65
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Yes i am, but you can choose your own God, even if its a flying spaghetti monster. IDC

But, lets not be close minded and only debate with ppl we agree with...
No... I'm just not gonna argue with a religious person about the subject of abortion.

Like I said its a waste of time and breath
 6 years ago '06        #66
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 Freemind said:
No... I'm just not gonna argue with a religious person about the subject of abortion.

Like I said its a waste of time and breath
Well we could debate when the cut off point should be?

I am obviously not for it, but i don't believe we should completely get rid of it?

Ya digg?

I def wouldn't say your an atheist so their is no point on debating??
 6 years ago '04        #67
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 BoutMyPaper said:
Try again. I would slap the sh*t out ya silly a.ss if you talk reckless like this to my face

and he is the one who wasted 4 lives

so sit ya captain save a hoe a.ss down
Please. Tryin' to puff your little bird chest out huh?

What are you 22, 23? Sit down son and respect your elders. Go back to trollin dudes nutz
 6 years ago '11        #68
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,856 | Props total: 1454 1454
 M said:
bible thumpers are getting out of control
Bible thumpers and politicians are both getting out of hand. Women better hope and pray that a Romney and the Republicans don't take over b/c if they do if you think this country is fu*ked up now just watch what happens.
 6 years ago '06        #69
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 whouthinkitis said:
Bible thumpers and politicians are both getting out of hand. Women better hope and pray that a Romney and the Republicans don't take over b/c if they do if you think this country is fu*ked up now just watch what happens.
What are Republicans trying to do with BC?
 6 years ago '07        #70
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19846 19846
 KFrizzle said:
What are Republicans trying to do with BC?
 6 years ago '06        #71
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
really tho?

no republican is trying to ban em?
 6 years ago '07        #72
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
really tho?

no republican is trying to ban em?
did you not hear Rick Santorum's stances on Birth Control? Or any of these other right wing clowns who paint birth control as something it isn't. Like it doesn't have other uses other than preventing pregnancy.
 6 years ago '06        #73
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
did you not hear Rick Santorum's stances on Birth Control? Or any of these other right wing clowns who paint birth control as something it isn't. Like it doesn't have other uses other than preventing pregnancy.
Rick Santorum stances?
You know he's out of the presidential run right?

But really WTF? no one is saying it doesn't have other uses?

Your reaching so far bro.
Even tho Santorum believes the way he does, he isn't tying to push those beliefs on us?
He's not making legislation to ban or restrict them?

stop trying to scare ppl.
 6 years ago '07        #74
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Rick Santorum stances?
You know he's out of the presidential run right?

But really WTF? no one is saying it doesn't have other uses?

Your reaching so far bro.
Even tho Santorum believes the way he does, he isn't tying to push those beliefs on us?
He's not making legislation to ban or restrict them?

stop trying to scare ppl.
So because Rick Santorum dropped out of the race an hour ago means his views don't count? And they are all saying it doesn't have other uses, they are saying its not preventative care, which it is. And he isn't pushing those beliefs on people? Yes he was, he even said it in an interview that his campaign would talk about important issues like contraception. No one is reaching here, the right wing was using the freedom of religion shield to validate their archaic views on the subject. No one is trying to scare people, and hes not making legislation because hes not in a position to do so. He holds no elected office. its also why they supported that ridiculous Blunt Amendment.
 6 years ago '06        #75
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
So because Rick Santorum dropped out of the race an hour ago means his views don't count? And they are all saying it doesn't have other uses, they are saying its not preventative care, which it is. And he isn't pushing those beliefs on people? Yes he was, he even said it in an interview that his campaign would talk about important issues like contraception. No one is reaching here, the right wing was using the freedom of religion shield to validate their archaic views on the subject. No one is trying to scare people, and hes not making legislation because hes not in a position to do so. He holds no elected office. its also why they supported that ridiculous Blunt Amendment.
Ok, so what about contraception was/is he trying to change?

and you are trying to make things sounds scary, you make it seem like one guy can control the entire US gov. So stupid...

So you really think congress, senate and Pres would do what?
ban BC?
 6 years ago '07        #76
space
space
 KFrizzle said:

and you are trying to make things sounds scary, you make it seem like one guy can control the entire US gov. So stupid...

So you really think congress, senate and Pres would do what?
ban BC?
holy sh*t you're stupid, where did I say Congress, the senate and pres would ban birth control? I never did. What I said was if a lot of these right wingers had their way, they would get rid of it. Too bad sane people would stop them from doing so. I'm not gonna even waste the time responding to your nonsense anymore.
 6 years ago '04        #77
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 KFrizzle said:

So you really think congress, senate and Pres would do what?ban BC?

I think what it is all leading up to is another abortion showdown at the Supreme Court level despite Roe vs. Wade being around for decades. All these state laws are the first wave of attacks against the constitutional right to an abortion.

If these laws continue to gain momentum, they will ultimately play a factor in another showdown over abortion rights in America.
 6 years ago '05        #78
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Well we could debate when the cut off point should be?

I am obviously not for it, but i don't believe we should completely get rid of it?

Ya digg?

I def wouldn't say your an atheist so their is no point on debating??
Fine... 1st trimester is the cutoff I believe is good... its early enough that it shouldn't be considered a life... I think you can only consider a fetus a baby when it can survive outside the womb.. and there's no possible way that's happening in the 1st trimester

And ps. I'm not an atheist... I'm agnostic... I believe there could be something, but without proof I'm not gonna believe in something based off faith alone. And if there ever was proof of a creator I highly doubt its anything like religious texts make it out to be... I believe anything written by man about religion is just that... man made
 6 years ago '05        #79
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
If you take a sample of the tissue of the fetus you will see it has human DNA so it is human. You will see the genetic makeup is different from that of the mother so it is a different human being from the mother. The cells are multiplying so it is alive.
Human life.
 6 years ago '10        #80
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
 KFrizzle said:
Essentially the act would outlaw abortion after 18 weeks — except in cases of medical emergency

Abortion is disgusting...

If you don't know in 3 months after being pregnant weather you want the kid or not, WTF you doing even having s3x. And after that point, why would you take a human's life when ppl will adopt any child now-a-days
is that why there are mad kids in foster care
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy