Apr 9 - Arizona bill declares women pregnant two weeks before conception

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 Eddie.. said:
the ignorance and irony in this statement alone is pretty disgusting as well

Abortion is wrong because you are taking someone's life

That's got nothing to do with religion does it?

The death Penalty is wrong too

How is it someone if it hasn't been born yet, takin its own breath, or even opened its eyes?
 6 years ago '04        #22
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 KFrizzle said:
This a great example of how lazy are country is becoming...
Lets k!ll the kid, instead of taking responsibility...

You've agreed to the death of more ppl than OJ simpson murdered..

Kids who could have been the next Micheal Jordan, Albert Einstein.

I literally threw up in my mouth...
OJ k!lled Ronald Goldman and Nicole Simpson. Who have I allegedly murdered? Can you provide names? Dates? s3x of the victims? The murder weapon? Because you can do that all with the OJ Simpson murder trial. But since I haven't actually k!lled a living, breathing person, I'm curious as to how you keep arriving at the conclusion that I am some homicidal murderer.
 6 years ago '05        #23
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
This a great example of how lazy are country is becoming...
Lets k!ll the kid, instead of taking responsibility...

You've agreed to the death of more ppl than OJ simpson murdered..

Kids who could have been the next Micheal Jordan, Albert Einstein.

I literally threw up in my mouth...
or the kids could have been brought up on welfare, become wastes, and go through their lives using the system...

I love when people act like every aborted fetus would be Einstien or president

But they never mention that it could be the next Osama Bin Laden or child molester.
 6 years ago '06        #24
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
Whatever happened to live and let live...
You k!lled that idea, when you canceled and let die..

matelyan said:
What people? They were fetuses. And they were aborted at the earliest point possible.
You know you were a fetus right?
I was a fetus, we are were fetuses...
Fetus = Human Being, so when you k!ll a fetus you k!ll a human.

Now At least you did it at the earliest point possible.
 6 years ago '06        #25
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 matelyan said:
OJ k!lled Ronald Goldman and Nicole Simpson. Who have I allegedly murdered? Can you provide names? Dates? s3x of the victims? The murder weapon? Because you can do that all with the OJ Simpson murder trial. But since I haven't actually k!lled a living, breathing person, I'm curious as to how you keep arriving at the conclusion that I am some homicidal murderer.
Well names, what were you gonna call the fetuses?

Dates? I can check medical records.
s3x of victims, i don't you even bothered to think about it before 'canceling'

murder weapon: acid, in syringe to melt baby from inside out.
 6 years ago '05        #26
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 matelyan said:
Exactly man...

Take that 20 week old fetus out of the womb and it won't live... so how can it be called life?

It can't...

Just remember though... you k!lled the next einstien or jordan
 6 years ago '06        #27
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 Freemind said:
or the kids could have been brought up on welfare, become wastes, and go through their lives using the system...

But they never mention that it could be the next Osama Bin Laden or child molester.
ADOPTION: ppl will adopt any child from any where

Yes, matelyan could have raised his kid to become the next Osama Bin Laden or child molester.

But i doubt it. why don't you ask him?
only he knows, how he would have raised a child
 6 years ago '08        #28
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,176 | Props total: 5280 5280
 Freemind said:

They also like to act as if adoption guarantees children a good life. They fail to realize the majority of children end up in foster homes, bouncing from one to another, no real family, facing abuse and being neglected by the sh*tty system
 6 years ago '06        #29
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 Freemind said:
Exactly man...
Take that 20 week old fetus out of the womb and it won't live... so how can it be called life?
It can't...
Man, if ppl want an abortion before the 20 week mark. that's on them, although i will disagree.

Christ i dated an amazing girl who doesn't know her dad. WHy?
Cuz her mother was gang r*ped, and got pregnant.

Even i would have agreed this is a time, where abortion is ok. (rape, incest, etc.)

But just aborting a child because you don't have to have the responsibility is pus*y a.ss bi*ch sh*t. IMO its worse than the worthless father's who don't pay child support.

Man up to your s3x life.
 04-10-2012, 12:44 PM         #30
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
Exactly man...

It can't...

At 22 weeks you can tell the s3x, so tell me that ain't a person.
 6 years ago '11        #31
zenndogg98 26 heat pts26
space
space
$751 | Props total: 1 1
Arizona working hard to pass Florida for the craziest state in the union
 6 years ago '06        #32
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 April Moon said:
^^^ Who cares? Hell, I was a little baby too and after-birth abortions sit fine with me as well.

This ''all life is precious" crap reaks of conceit man. What if Einstein had been aborted? Well, what if Hitler had been aborted? This life is precious crap stems from a feeling of superiority I think. Humans are the smartest so we shouldn't abort kids bcause human kids are special, but who cares if animals die. They're just animals. They're below us and God gave us dominion over them (sarcasm).
So you would be fine telling a living person, who survived an abortion. that they should have just been k!lled???
 6 years ago '06        #33
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 Freemind said:

How is it someone if it hasn't been born yet, takin its own breath, or even opened its eyes?
Born, is being out of the stomach.

Hey

murder a pregnant women, you catch 2 murder charges. Not just one
 04-10-2012, 12:49 PM         #34
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
^^^ Who cares? Hell, I was a little baby too and after-birth abortions sit fine with me as well.

This ''all life is precious" crap reaks of conceit man. What if Einstein had been aborted? Well, what if Hitler had been aborted? This life is precious crap stems from a feeling of superiority I think. Humans are the smartest so we shouldn't abort kids bcause human kids are special, but who cares if animals die. They're just animals. They're below us and God gave us dominion over them (sarcasm).
After birth abortion is fine? Wtf. I don't like animals being k!lled unless they're suffering or being eaten.
 6 years ago '12        #35
noverum 
space
space
$2,871 | Props total: 1654 1654
 April Moon said:

This ''all life is precious" crap reaks of conceit man.
Why don't we just take that statement to its logical conclusion and remove all laws? None of our lives have any true value.

You should be fine with me k!lling you and your family seeing as life isn't really important.
 6 years ago '04        #36
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 KFrizzle said:
Man, if ppl want an abortion before the 20 week mark. that's on them, although i will disagree.

Christ i dated an amazing girl who doesn't know her dad. WHy?
Cuz her mother was gang r*ped, and got pregnant.

Even i would have agreed this is a time, where abortion is ok. (rape, incest, etc.)

But just aborting a child because you don't have to have the responsibility is pus*y a.ss bi*ch sh*t. IMO its worse than the worthless father's who don't pay child support.

Man up to your s3x life.
I grew up without a dad in my life and he didn't pay child support either. And trust me he is a worthless piece of sh*t and there is no comparison between him and I. He abandoned my pregnant mom for a 20 year old piece of a.ss. So don't talk to me about how what I did was worse.

And I will admit those abortions were some of the hardest decisions I have ever had to make in my life. But they were made with the best intentions of all parties involved. So don't sit there and judge me when I have had to live with my decisions my entire life.
 04-10-2012, 12:50 PM         #37
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KFrizzle said:
Born, is being out of the stomach.

Hey

murder a pregnant women, you catch 2 murder charges. Not just one
True cuz it's two people
 04-10-2012, 12:53 PM         #38
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I grew up without a dad in my life and he didn't pay child support either. And trust me he is a worthless piece of sh*t and there is no comparison between him and I. He abandoned my pregnant mom for a 20 year old piece of a.ss. So don't talk to me about how what I did was worse.

And I will admit those abortions were some of the hardest decisions I have ever had to make in my life. But they were made with the best intentions of all parties involved. So don't sit there and judge me when I have had to live with my decisions my entire life.
All 4 fu*king times? Sounds like the decision was easy after first couple I mean really tho. That's some wreck less a.ss sh*t 4?
 6 years ago '04        #39
iLLwiLLis 
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
All abortion debate aside, this law is retarded... conception starts at the last period??? that defies biology 101.
 6 years ago '04        #40
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9437 9437
My whole thing is that abortion in the first trimester should be legal but regulated.

There are certain instances when having a baby isn't the best choice. (rape, incest, medical issues, bad environment, drugs, etc)

However, abortion should NOT be used as a form of birth control.

A woman has the right to choose and should take the father into consideration when making that choice.

But to say that it extends to the last period is stupid. It's not even conceived yet?!?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now