Apr 9 - WTF??....George Zimmerman seeks online donations for Trayvon case

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
219 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-10-2012, 10:14 PM         #81
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I get paid Thursday!
 6 years ago '10        #82
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,995 | Props total: 5687 5687
Did Zimmerman have a job? i would imagine he cant work or be seen right now.
 6 years ago '05        #83
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
Pay Pal?

Why don't they just give us his personal address so we can mail it to him..

knock knock ,

:greetings10:

:beat:
 04-10-2012, 11:06 PM         #84
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
yeah cause that makes sense bi*ch. sorry that you see all white people as evil fu*ks when their really not. so you really get no pass. its people like you and him who are pathetic in life. you think i want your pity? a "internet pass" sorry that im half white and i was raised right unlike your a.ss. you probaly pick on white people for the color of their skin like a f*ggot.

you do know a WHITE man (abe lincoln) fought for black people freedom right? slaves were sold BY THEIR OWN PEOPLE!

also WHITE people fought a war to settle slavery... NORTH VS SOUTH... who won? oh thats right the whites who didnt believe in racism. shut the fu*k up bi*ch.

sorry im not racist and your post isnt gonna change my mind, i got love for all races. grow up bi*ch.

stop judging people by the color of their skin and judge them by the way they think... YOUR NO BETTER THEN RACIST WHITE PEOPLE bi*ch.
Actually Abe Lincoln didn't give a sh*t about Black people, and most African-Americans know this. It is clear who is ignorant in this situation And it's always hiliarious how you people always try to wash the hands of your ancestors by saying Africans sold Africans into Slavery, fact of the matter is African Slaves weren't forced labor slaves, and they were treated extremely better than Africans were treated in the Americas. Blacks had a mutual respect for eachother and would never do the acts of the White slave masters upon their people.

You people are evil and have been for centuries and your conception on this planet.
 Billdotel said:
This poster is white guy named Chris.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I have been seen on tinychat, what the fu*k are you talking about?
 04-10-2012, 11:30 PM         #85
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
Actually Abe Lincoln didn't give a sh*t about Black people, and most African-Americans know this.

Means he didn't own any slaves idk about not giving a sh*t. He however was trying to win the civil war either way, whether slaves were freed or not.
 04-11-2012, 01:44 AM         #86
kususlut  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone send this man a bag of skittles and an arizona iced tea....

Do everyone a favour though, and add anthrax
 6 years ago '06        #87
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
 DrX said:
lol white people will take care of their boy...i bet he end up rich
uhh once again, this dude is latino, not white. Ya'll startin to sound dumb as sh*t by still callin this dude white lol. Its been how long since this sh*t happened and ya'll still dont know his race? I'm starting to wonder if alot of ppl here are just talkin out of their a.ss about this sh*t cuz idk how ppl still think dude is white after all this time Theres even pics of dude and u can clearly tell he's spanish just by lookin at him damn yall are dumb.
 04-11-2012, 02:09 AM         #88
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatruest said:
Personally, I don't wish death on anyone. That being said, this man should've been hit with at least Voluntary Manslaughter from the start. God will judge him. Someone here's going to get to him before God does though. I've a feeling about that. I will not be sad. But again, I don't wish death on anyone.

But I will not be mad.
Can't disagree
 StatisticZ said:

Means he didn't own any slaves idk about not giving a sh*t. He however was trying to win the civil war either way, whether slaves were freed or not.
Word, he didn't care about slaves or freeing them. Hopefully people will do research into the capitalistic agenda of the civil war.
 d4deesnuts said:
uhh once again, this dude is latino, not white. Ya'll startin to sound dumb as sh*t by still callin this dude white lol. Its been how long since this sh*t happened and ya'll still dont know his race? I'm starting to wonder if alot of ppl here are just talkin out of their a.ss about this sh*t cuz idk how ppl still think dude is white after all this time Theres even pics of dude and u can clearly tell he's spanish just by lookin at him damn yall are dumb.
IF Zimmerman found a cure for AIDs, he would be classified as White no matter what, just like Steve Jobs is actually Arabic. Zimmerman is classified and labeled as White on his police records. Whites ain't trying to claim him now because he fu*ked up.
 04-11-2012, 02:25 AM         #89
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 utdpridah said:
Haha, hard to tell on here sometimes. Boxden as so much better back 5+ years ago... My bad.
Only post in this thread that meant anything to me.

If we could ban alot of the newer people from the past 2-3 years, the forum would be worth something.

I remember having debates and discussions that meant something....forum used to be so creative that other forums/websites/mediatakeout/worldstar/and a few news sites would regularly steal from us.

Now its just a hotbox for ignorance
 6 years ago '10        #90
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 doro85 said:
this situation is fu*ked up

But what pisses me off about this whole situation is how the media blew it up and turned it into black vs white. Wheres all this uproar when innocent kids playin in their houses or yards get shot from black on black, white on white, hispanic on hispanic senseless sh*t?

Why dont everyone who is sooo "passionate" about this 1 case, be this fired up when it happens in ur own community or city?

They know who did it and he's not jailed and has not been before a grand jury for starters. Do I need to continue.
 StatisticZ said:
I get paid Thursday!
Use your debit/bank carb plz!

April Moon said:
My agenda is shut up and wait for the facts to emerge. Zimmerman is not white, he ain't Hispanic either. He's mixed. Just like I wouldn't call Barack Obama black or white. That dude is mixed... people are so stuck up on race though... don't realize how stupid they look
fu*k your weak a.ss agenda you Tom a.ss sellout. If you need anymore facts go to Trayvon's grave. Toms try so hard to show their yearning to not be black and look like a fool even by some whites.
 6 years ago '07        #91
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 April Moon said:
My agenda is shut up and wait for the facts to emerge. Zimmerman is not white, he ain't Hispanic either. He's mixed. Just like I wouldn't call Barack Obama black or white. That dude is mixed... people are so stuck up on race though... don't realize how stupid they look
The point I was trying to make is it works both ways...Honestly, I couldn't give a fu*k less about this whole ordeal. I done lost too many homies to this street sh*t to care about an isolated incident like this. As far as the racism sh*t, it is what it is. It's not going away...as a person who HAS to deal with it on a regular, I just kinda take it for what it's worth. The next man has his prejudices and I have mine.
 04-11-2012, 03:52 AM         #92
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What bothers me the most about this case is that you've all been fooled into thinking this is some sort of racial situation when its not. The media has turned this into black people vs everyone else.

If they were both white, both black, both purple, both pink, both blue, it wouldnt matter to me. The fact is something called Right and Wrong exists. In this situation Zimmerman was wrong, he created an enviroment where he was backed into what he thought was a wall and wrongly took the life of an unarmed human being. I could careless if both of these people were magenta skinned, smh, Zimmerman should be charged, tried, and convicted.

Stop being mindless sheep and falling for the medias tricks. They've got you more worried about the color of someones skin; when you really should be worried about the fact that a mother lost her child because he walked down a street to buy some snacks.

fu*k the color of your skin, since when did buying snacks warrant a bullet to the chest?!
 6 years ago '07        #93
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 lifeundthescope said:
IF Zimmerman found a cure for AIDs, he would be classified as White no matter what, just like Steve Jobs is actually Arabic. Zimmerman is classified and labeled as White on his police records. Whites ain't trying to claim him now because he fu*ked up.
Yeah Jobs was half Arab...had this white dude I used to hoop at the gym with (an Apple fanboy) all heated because he wouldn't believe it. When he looked it up on his iphone he had the sh*ttiest look on his face, like someone just k!lled his dog or something..
 04-11-2012, 04:07 AM         #94
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fivetreyfour said:
Yeah Jobs was half Arab...had this white dude I used to hoop at the gym with (an Apple fanboy) all heated because he wouldn't believe it. When he looked it up on his iphone he had the sh*ttiest look on his face, like someone just k!lled his dog or something..
You know I mentioned the fact that Steve Jobs was half Arab on my facebook and got like 60+ replies from people telling me I was a liar and shouldnt 'disrespect' the dead in such a manner.....Only to have some random white guy reply with the proof and then receive 30-40+ apologies in my inbox

There were also people who replied "Youre both lying, Steve Jobs was caucasian and you black people just cant accept the fact that the greatest mind of all time was a white guy"

6 years ago '06        #95
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Hope people will not donate a dime to this murderer. Put him under the prison cell. He deserves any type of negative feedback and punishment they give him. Child k!ller.
 04-11-2012, 05:24 AM         #96
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
Last time I checked Syrians can be caucasian

His dad looks pretty white to me
Yeah cause there are plenty of caucasians walking around named Abdulfattah Jandali(his fathers name lol)

6 years ago '10        #97
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 lifeundthescope said:
Actually Abe Lincoln didn't give a sh*t about Black people, and most African-Americans know this. It is clear who is ignorant in this situation And it's always hiliarious how you people always try to wash the hands of your ancestors by saying Africans sold Africans into Slavery, fact of the matter is African Slaves weren't forced labor slaves, and they were treated extremely better than Africans were treated in the Americas. Blacks had a mutual respect for eachother and would never do the acts of the White slave masters upon their people.

You people are evil and have been for centuries and your conception on this planet.

I have been seen on tinychat, what the fu*k are you talking about?
im evil? im against all racism yet im evil? i want to live in a world of peace yet im evil? MLK JR wanted peace was he evil to you too? so you openly hate white people or anyone outside of the black community? im far from evil but whatever you say im done with these race wars and ignorant pointless arguments with people on here. everyone wants to act like their better then the people who disagree with their views. too hard headed to read in between the lines or accept the fact that not every white person thinks the sane just like every black person doesnt think the same.

and go read the gettysburg address again, "equal rights for all men" yet he secretly hated blacks?
 6 years ago '10        #98
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
as far as I can tell theres not a whole lot of support for this dude period.............black, white, latino, everybody seems pretty fu*king disgusted with this...........
he has support here.
 6 years ago '04        #99
Superstar 
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 123 123
 MONSTALOCC said:

[pic - click to view]

04-11-2012, 10:51 AM         #100
Uti25  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga crazy bet his white pplz got his back

death to Zimmerman !!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
206 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
81 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
52 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy