Apr 9 - WTF??....George Zimmerman seeks online donations for Trayvon case

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 V.R. Nabor said:
Nothing he said was far from facts u idiot, that's the truth. fu*k u and ur pecker wood family. U get no pass.
yeah cause that makes sense bi*ch. sorry that you see all white people as evil fu*ks when their really not. so you really get no pass. its people like you and him who are pathetic in life. you think i want your pity? a "internet pass" sorry that im half white and i was raised right unlike your a.ss. you probaly pick on white people for the color of their skin like a f*ggot.

you do know a WHITE man (abe lincoln) fought for black people freedom right? slaves were sold BY THEIR OWN PEOPLE!

also WHITE people fought a war to settle slavery... NORTH VS SOUTH... who won? oh thats right the whites who didnt believe in racism. shut the fu*k up bi*ch.

sorry im not racist and your post isnt gonna change my mind, i got love for all races. grow up bi*ch.

stop judging people by the color of their skin and judge them by the way they think... YOUR NO BETTER THEN RACIST WHITE PEOPLE bi*ch.
 6 years ago '05        #62
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 V.R. Nabor said:
Nothing he said was far from facts u idiot, that's the truth. fu*k u and ur pecker wood family. U get no pass.
Smh

MLK would k!ll himself if he was still alive today. Generation of ignorant, good for nothing idiots.
 6 years ago '10        #63
Jeezy187 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,359 | Props total: 1136 1136

[video - click to view]

04-10-2012, 08:10 PM         #64
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
I'ma donate just to make yall madder
 6 years ago '10        #65
space
space
 utdpridah said:
Smh

MLK would k!ll himself if he was still alive today. Generation of ignorant, good for nothing idiots.

he acts like i said something racist. im against all racism and im the problem? nah people with his frame of mind are the problem. ALL RACISM IS WRONG.

you hate those who HATE YOU. you dont hate all who are a different skin color then you, if you do hate everyone else then you lost just like them. they want us to hate eachother! people fall for it and cant see they are sheep.

people on here always going at me like im wrong for this... WE ARE ALL EQUAL. its the media and the way this nation was raised that makes you believe were all different. they did the black race wrong and they never payed for it. all them white hicks who belittled and tortured the african americans should of got justice and they walked just like this f*ggot zimmerman will.

its pathetic, rise above the hate, dont join in on it.
 6 years ago '05        #66
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:

he acts like i said something racist. im against all racism and im the problem? nah people with his frame of mind are the problem. ALL RACISM IS WRONG.

you hate those who HATE YOU. you dont hate all who are a different skin color then you, if you do hate everyone else then you lost just like them. they want us to hate eachother! people fall for it and cant see they are sheep.

people on here always going at me like im wrong for this... WE ARE ALL EQUAL. its the media and the way this nation was raised that makes you believe were all different. they did the black race wrong and they never payed for it. all them white hicks who belittled and tortured the african americans should of got justice and they walked just like this f*ggot zimmerman will.

its pathetic, rise above the hate, dont join in on it.
As a white dude in a predominantly black industry(hip hop), I'm with you. I grew up around all races, so I don't differentiate. And I've been in the studio with many of boxdens fav artists, not a one has come across as racist at all.

Last edited by Soprano ATL; 04-10-2012 at 08:35 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #67
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 utdpridah said:
Nah, bruh, can't have it both ways. If Zimmerman is white so is Obama.
i agree with you 100% thats what i was tryna say.
 6 years ago '07        #68
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 utdpridah said:
As a white dude in a predominantly black industry(hip hop), I'm with you. I grew up around all races, so I don't differentiate. And I've been in the studio with many of boxdens fav artists, not a one has come across as racist at all.
you're so cool
 6 years ago '10        #69
space
space
 utdpridah said:
instead of writing back in here he attacked my profile wall

im not racist, why is it im wrong i dont understand. cause i wont pick a side?

idk how to paint my picture any clearer.

NOT EVERY BLACK MAN IS RACIST, NOT EVERY WHITE MAN IS RACIST , NOT EVERYONE PERIOD IS RACIST.

whats the difference between anyone who racist? NOTHING. they are all wrong.

the media wants us to hate eachother its really that simple.

i grew up with people of all races and im happy i did cause i see thru the bullsh*t. there is absolutely no difference between any of us besides the color of our skin.
 6 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 S0ap said:
i agree with you 100% thats what i was tryna say.
Haha, hard to tell on here sometimes. Boxden as so much better back 5+ years ago... My bad.
 6 years ago '07        #71
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,897 | Props total: 1322 1322
 lifeundthescope said:
I wonder how many of you white bx posters zimmerman sympathizers and uncle tom / house negros sending yall money to this piece of sh*t. Only in a America does a White person ask for donations for his legal cases after k!lling a Black kid perfect way for closet racist white people to express their disdain and utter hatred towards Blacks.
This poster is white guy named Chris.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #72
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 Billdotel said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

word?
 6 years ago '07        #73
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Billdotel said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #74
space
space
 TB said:
ummmm....

abe lincoln owned slaves too and the civil war was not about slavery, it was about keeping the colonies together, they needed to the slaves for manpower so they freed them to help them f!ght

but carry on..............
so your saying abe lincoln wasnt against it tho? it wasnt only about the colonies it was also about f!ghting for rights. black people had black slaves , asian people had asian slaves and im pretty sure muslims also dealt with it.

while all races go at it the people in power sit back and laugh at us cause this is what they want. only people i hate is racists and they come in all "colors" or should i say shades cause white and black isnt a color...

you knew what i was getting at when i said that yo...

racism is retarded point blank. im just sick of all the racist sh*t on bx and in life in general. we are dumbed down over it.

the sad thing is racism will never die. i rather not hate on people i dont know or are innocent atleast. i was raised a interracial family and not just in my household and i have friends of all different races, i guess i just see it differently.

Last edited by Infamous2o1x; 04-10-2012 at 09:50 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #75
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 April Moon said:
He's as white as Barack Obama... you call him black though... Zimmerman is only white because it fits your agenda...
Just like he is not white because it doesn't fit your agenda....I'm curious, what do you call Steve Jobs (RIP)? I have yet to hear one white person call him a Syrian or an Arab...
 04-10-2012, 09:39 PM         #76
Deetee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Billdotel said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #77
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 3447 3447
I rather give the jews or the gays money before I would ever co-sign a man k!lling a child.
 6 years ago '07        #78
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
 White Face said:
n*gga you retarded mexican doesn't imply race it implies nationality. Black ain't no country you can't be white from black, makes no sense.

take your dumbass back to school

Zimmerman is a white hispanic, period.
white-african then, you know what the fu*k i meant, but you decide to dwell on a typo rather than countering the actual statement.

also, i didn't call him white-mexican, i said the media does hence the quotation marks you stupid fu*k.

Last edited by S0ap; 04-10-2012 at 09:52 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #79
Frank Whyte 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 8 8
he already a prisoner he got everybody lookin for him he cant go anywhere!!!!!!! he my as well commit another crime an turn his self in cause when we catch him its a wrap!!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #80
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
this situation is fu*ked up

But what pisses me off about this whole situation is how the media blew it up and turned it into black vs white. Wheres all this uproar when innocent kids playin in their houses or yards get shot from black on black, white on white, hispanic on hispanic senseless sh*t?

Why dont everyone who is sooo "passionate" about this 1 case, be this fired up when it happens in ur own community or city?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy