Apr 9 - WTF??....George Zimmerman seeks online donations for Trayvon case

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 One Gud Cide said:
I'ma donate just to make yall madder
I just donated.

6 years ago '08        #22
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 April Moon said:
Zimmerman is not even white though So I really don't get all this sh*t about white people... May as well call him Hispanic... he looks more Hispanic than he does White...
My Post went str8 over your head....

I didn't mean to offend you with my approach to highlight the whole background image. The American flag is an perfect example of stuff white people like and are emotionally attached to. They are pretty predictable. The American flag clearly appeals to white America..with the exception of the confederate flag(no need to go into that right now) and 9/11. And with this case so racially charged I can confidently say that he purposely used the flag to appeal to white America, who without a doubt are the majority of his supporters..
 6 years ago '10        #23
vuser88 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 315 315
lol already donated.

nah jk sh*ts fu*ked up
 04-10-2012, 02:00 AM         #24
Ran$om  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I just donated.

showmethereceipts.gif
 6 years ago '10        #25
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 April Moon said:
Zimmerman is not even white though So I really don't get all this sh*t about white people... May as well call him Hispanic... he looks more Hispanic than he does White...

He's both so yeah.
 6 years ago '04        #26
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 killya said:
how is this dude not dead yet?
He already is in many ways. He lost his job, he can not go out publicly. He isn't safe anywhere in America. Well I am sure there are some safe havens, but I highly doubt he ever lives in a major city or even lesser known communities if they have a small African American population. He's fu*ked even if he beats this case. But he's even in more trouble if he gets sent to jail, though they probably wouldn't put him in general population. I believe in Karma and I truly feel that she will pay Mr. Zimmerman back for his stupidity and blatant disrespect for life.
 6 years ago '04        #27
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,471 | Props total: 16286 16286
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I just donated.

"i wanna see the receipts"
 6 years ago '04        #28
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,222 | Props total: 733 733
This guy is about to be filthy rich now.. you know how many people are going to donate...
 6 years ago '09        #29
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12356 12356
fu*k him and his legal bills. He shouldn't have pursued the kid and he wouldn't need money for a defense team.
 6 years ago '08        #30
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
The prisons are packed with n*ggas who pulled out a weapon in a random fistf!ght and murdered someone else. Fistf!ghts turned to homicides happen all the time here in Chicago and black or latino men go to prison nearly everytime. So why is George Zimmerman so special that he needs my money or my help? Let him take his seat in prison beside everyone else who needlessly k!lled someone else in a fistf!ght.
 6 years ago '04        #31
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
 04-10-2012, 01:50 PM         #32
SoCal Savage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
I wonder how many of you white bx posters zimmerman sympathizers and uncle tom / house negros sending yall money to this piece of sh*t. Only in a America does a White person ask for donations for his legal cases after k!lling a Black kid perfect way for closet racist white people to express their disdain and utter hatred towards Blacks.
This guy still hasn't been banned?
 04-10-2012, 02:48 PM         #33
VANS MASLOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoCal Savage said:
This guy still hasn't been banned?
But he's right whoever donates is Ither a uncle tom or white man (THEY RUIN EVERYTHING!)

So why you asking for a ban? You support white man Zimmerman
 04-10-2012, 02:50 PM         #34
VANS MASLOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
He's white stop dodging the fact
 6 years ago '08        #35
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
And it's kind of odd how some of the same people who tell us to, "wait for the facts" are quick to support and even send money to a guy before "waiting for the facts" themselves. I wonder if those Zimmermaniacs who use the "wait for the facts" excuse would be willing to ask for their money back if Zimmerman was found guilty.
 04-10-2012, 04:03 PM         #36
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
I wonder how many of you white bx posters zimmerman sympathizers and uncle tom / house negros sending yall money to this piece of sh*t. Only in a America does a White person ask for donations for his legal cases after k!lling a Black kid perfect way for closet racist white people to express their disdain and utter hatred towards Blacks.
yea cause it's not like half of the rappers who caught cases went onto twitter and started begging for donations

or is that different?
 6 years ago '08        #37
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 April Moon said:
He's as white as Barack Obama... you call him black though... Zimmerman is only white because it fits your agenda...
And like Obama, Zimmerman is half white. No one has ever denied Obama being half white, but Zimmerman stans will deny Zimmerman's whiteness using his Peruvian mother as a crutch. A woman we've NEVER even seen but have only heard about. He is only half hispanic ancestry at best, and his mother being a Peruvian means she'd likely have a percentage of white Spaniard blood meaning that her combined with his dad would make Zimmerman.....OVER 50%white genetically. He's only "Hispanic" in the media because he k!lled someone, but had he invented the cure to aids he'd be "white" in the media.
 6 years ago '04        #38
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 490 490
Dear George "Cocksucker" Zimmerman,

I stopped reading your pathetic and ill-timed excuse of a plea after the first few words due to nausea and the coronary embolism I almost fell victim too from your BULLsh*t causing the blockage. Do you really fu*king expect us to believe you are the victim here?!!!!! I hate you as much as anyone can hate someone and deem you the bane of my existence. You make me wish I wasn't part of the human race, yet I am happy that I am so you can receive the proper form of donation from me. I have a donation for you as*hole, my foot so far up your a.ss it comes out the top of your head and you can scratch your back with it. You k!lled a 17 year old child for NO reason, and you have the audacity to ask people to help you??!!!!

With all that said, I love seeing you like this....pityful and helpless. Asking everyone else to pick up your slack so you can try and justify your actions. I wouldn't donate a cup of p!ss to you. Thanks for reading, and fu*k YOU!
 04-10-2012, 04:30 PM         #39
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
lol white people will take care of their boy...i bet he end up rich
LOL but if a black man k!lled a white teen aint no black folks sending the black man money, see how society works
 6 years ago '11        #40
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 One Gud Cide said:
I'ma donate just to make yall madder
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy