Bad news for you meatheads out there (women related)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 blazeworth said:
This study is flawed. They say the chicks think the brolic/yoked guy is threatening but in real life those same guys are trying to holla and broads are they're eating it up bc in their head they know he can protect them if sh*t ever happened. Not saying that's the only reason but for you to say looking intimidating is a downside then broads who are a 10 should lower their stock to look less intimidating in accordance to the logic in this study.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #42
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
you can do a study about homeless people and diff foods they would like from most to least, still dont mean they gettin that food

so no matter what these 141 bit ches said majority still go home to a fat guy lol not the guy they want
 04-10-2012, 09:12 AM         #43
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was never able to get "big" for what my frame is my playing weight in football was the heaviest i'd be at about 217 and i was even kind of big for the positions i played tbh (free safety and nickel corner...i'm 6'3"). i'm big to most folks but for other people who are 6'3" to be a meathead you need to be at least 230+ so i don't think i could've ever been considered one

right now i sit at about 200 and lean, i kind of like being smaller. i feel liek my height and weight are the cutoff right before i have to shop at big n tall and all my shirts say big daddy

women have different tastes, this is clear, but i feel like as long as your height and weight are proportionate and you are fit, you could pull baddies...in scottsdale i always see brolic dudes with bad chicks, then in tempe or downtown i'll see the baddest chick in the place with a skinny hipster it's subjective in my book
 6 years ago '04        #44
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 PTC said:
It's just to be presentable... not to just the opposite s3x but going out and being presentable to the fu*kin world.

Wearing revealing clothing is not equivalent to going to gym to get a better looking body.
nnaaaaaaaaahhh lol get the fu*k out of this life if you honestly believe that's true you dumb motherfu*ker. s3x makes the world go round. no bi*ches = dudes would walk around smelling like sh*t not giving a fu*k. no n*ggas = bi*ches would not be shaving or even knowing the meaning of the word makeup
 6 years ago '04        #45
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,167 | Props total: 9609 9609
 Zaosyn said:
To have a desirable body above all average dudes pause all it takes is 3 years of good lifting and dieting and after that you're good to go, a.ssuming you started either skinny, skinnyfat or a little overweight.

Once you put 20 pounds of muscle on your body you look like a different person
i started working out when I was around 11-12 so ive always had muscle
when i decided to get lean 2 years ago all the fat came off and my body looked stunning (no homo). i know i wouldn't look how i look now if it wasnt for all those years of weight training

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 04-10-2012 at 09:59 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #46
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,404 | Props total: 17612 17612
lets be real....this sh*t don't matter to lightskin n*ggas they get bi*ches regardless
 6 years ago '04        #47
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 324 324
Man I would rather be a diesel dude than a little skinny dude everyday of the week, fu*k those bi*ches...some guys like fat slobs, some dudes like skinny bi*ches..to each their own.
 6 years ago '05        #48
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
150 women surveyed said they prefer white men over black men.

go bleach your skin my dudes.

different women like different things. there is no one real consensus. for every girl that hangs on justin biebers d!ck, there was one hanging on arnolds. but if some of you have a low pus*y yield and think doing chest and arms 3 days out of the week with light weight is gonna help you pull girls, do it. but i wouldnt doubt that there's more things about you that bi*ches are repulsed by than just your fitness levels.
 6 years ago '10        #49
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 165 165
 Chalky said:
lets be real....this sh*t don't matter to lightskin n*ggas they get bi*ches regardless
Powerful Post

We out chea!

I'm lean
 6 years ago '09        #50
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 1657 1657
damn you guys are taking this a little to personal man
 04-10-2012, 11:21 AM         #51
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
Ladies and gentlemen, here's part 1 of the "how to simp guide".. Rule number one - ditch the gym to spend more time with her.
it's such a good thing you never got a college degree...people might actually think you're not stupid as sh*t....
 6 years ago '05        #52
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 BuckedCrazy said:
I thought the title said methheads

good shyt. You would have to be on meth, to determine the physique of a woman from a magazine article. MONEY > this article. A buff dude with money against a lean sculpted average dude ............... i dont need an article to tell you the results. Honestly looks,money, and personality is what really determine how to get a girl. If you are high across the board, the world is your playground.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 04-10-2012 at 11:29 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #53
Venom2k2 
space
space
$976 | Props total: 3 3
Man, how I dislike sh*t like this. To make things short: There will always be women that love the Hulk look and some don't. Easy as fu*k. I don't know why people with horrible d!ckbreathe need to research that kind of obvious BS.
 6 years ago '04        #54
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
new survey: "women like all kinda odd sh*t mostly things that make them the focal point of every situation"
 6 years ago '07        #55
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
@ guys actually catching feelings about a survey.
 04-10-2012, 11:50 AM         #56
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drk said:
@ guys actually catching feelings about a survey.
n*ggas gotta rep they set..

Cut Set !
 6 years ago '05        #57
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 TIP2009 said:
it's such a good thing you never got a college degree...people might actually think you're not stupid as sh*t....
you live vicariously through another man. you're a bi*ch and your woman doesn't respect you. you stupid f*ggot.
 6 years ago '08        #58
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 5550 5550
I think there'll always be a segment of women who like dudes who are just huge.

Having said that, I think there's a bigger segment that would rather have a man who's big but more defined than bulky.

I've been both and I have to say that the latter has yielded better results.
 6 years ago '04        #59
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,463 | Props total: 13156 13156
Meatheads may rule your gym, but in reality, women prefer muscle definition over muscle mass, according to a recent UCLA study. When 141 women evaluated photos of shirtless men, they ranked lean, athletic-looking bodies as more desirable than both bulky and skinny types. Study author David Frederick, Ph.D., says that women perceive men with big muscles as threatening and also know that it takes time to build all that brawn—time you might not spend with them. "They're looking for signs of not only health and fitness but also a potential commitment," he says. To sculpt a lean, chiseled body, follow these 5 easy steps to reveal more muscle
The difference in gym time, between making your physique "huge", or "chiseled", isn't a huge gap. IMHO at least.
 6 years ago '08        #60
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 5550 5550
 regularjoe said:
The difference in gym time, between making your physique "huge", or "chiseled", isn't a huge gap. IMHO at least.
There isn't, but that doesn't mean women won't think that there is
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy