Bad news for you meatheads out there (women related)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 ronnie said:
when I got really big, one of my friends overheard one girl telling her friend that I looked disgusting

but its true though, the majority of girls like that lean athletic look. However, there are also a minority of girls who get wet instantly being around muscular dudes... and they tend to be straight up freaky
My friend is pretty fu*king diesel. He has taken test supps since he was like fu*king 14 hence why his hairs falling out at 23 but anyways. He gets these girls that immediately flock to him and he fu*ks in the same night. Im talking nekkid pics the next day and all of that. They usually turn out to be like Jersey Shore rejects from the midwest and are fu*king mental. Im talking about trying to f!ght him in the bar because he doesnt call anymore mental.
 6 years ago '04        #22
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 [ICE][COLD] said:
Thanks for researching what I thought everyone already knew. Women like cut, they don't want you to have bigger b00bs than them. Just look at the celebrities woman admire, I don't think any of them have a lot of muscle mass. Personally though, cut is the healthiest way to live. Thank bulky sh*t is bad for you. Hypertension and sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #23
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9604 9604
i get more looks now that im lean compared to when i was bulky
 6 years ago '09        #24
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
To have a desirable body above all average dudes pause all it takes is 3 years of good lifting and dieting and after that you're good to go, a.ssuming you started either skinny, skinnyfat or a little overweight.

Once you put 20 pounds of muscle on your body you look like a different person
 04-10-2012, 01:21 AM         #25
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, plus my girl says most chicks think dudes with mad muscle are over compensating for what they're missing elsewhere.

don't shoot the messenger.
 6 years ago '08        #26
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
I need to hit the gym. Life has been stressful the past year and a half. all is good now. Time to hit the gym and become a healthier mofo for myself not these bi*ches out herrrrre.
 04-10-2012, 01:57 AM         #27
breakingbad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
Ya'll need a survey to tell you most women prefer a cut look than a bulky look?

I always wonder if those fools at the gyms looking brolic think all bi*ches are feelin that sh*t.

they don't

It takes dedication to get brolic
 04-10-2012, 01:57 AM         #28
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Arianny Celeste would disagree.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #29
S.O.P. 
space
space
$845 | Props total: 182 182
 Rubix said:
Ladies and gentlemen, here's part 1 of the "how to simp guide".. Rule number one - ditch the gym to spend more time with her.
if being a simp will get me females left and right please believe im going to be simpin.
 6 years ago '07        #30
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
They definitely like men with big muscles. I'm not talkin about no body builder type sh*t, but they like a man with some mass on their shoulders and chest. Doesn't necessarily have to be cut. I've seen it more then plenty times. Not saying they don't dig men who are cut, but just saying... it ain't like they wouldn't want a man with some mass on him like some of yall making it sound.
 6 years ago '11        #31
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 717 717
99% of people on this forum don't need to worry about this. It takes years to become a meathead, i bet most people on here can't even commit for one year
 04-10-2012, 03:38 AM         #32
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas didn't already know this? Personally(no homo?) I think a lean body looks better than walking the world looking like Hulk Hogan in his prime.

But a girl will be less attracted to a guy that she thinks is full of himself. And the bigger your muscles the more of a d!ck she'll take you for. Same goes with pretty boys, girls tend to not like the n*ggas who worry about their looks more than she's worrying about hers.
 04-10-2012, 03:42 AM         #33
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like my bi*ches to be fit, I hate how a lot of woman feel like they aren't supposed to workout. Yea bi*ch tighten that gut up, don't want to look at no loose as arms, and see all kinds of back/side rolls when you sit down.
 04-10-2012, 03:49 AM         #34
stripes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone knows that a low fat body look is preferred on average..
 6 years ago '04        #35
warbux04 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 182 182
:cool-smiley-009: how about just looking good whatever size you are, some dudes look cool big, like vin diesel, the rock, ll cool j, bi*ches love them and they would probably look ugly skinny. some skinny dudes like cool skinny and bi*ches love them too. no matter what size you are if it fits you, your good.
 6 years ago '04        #36
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
This thread gonna be good........

Got Cheeve? said:
yeah, plus my girl says most chicks think dudes with mad muscle are over compensating for what they're missing elsewhere.

don't shoot the messenger.
Women also say small legs is a way to compensate to make things look bigger......

04-10-2012, 04:06 AM         #37
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:

True. But then we also get into the whole "Why do men work out?" question. What's our MAIN inspiration to work out besides obvious good health? Why do women wear revealing clothes and doll themselves up? Think about it.
I work out to have an advantage over the next man.
 6 years ago '04        #38
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Chopzilla said:
141 women surveyed equals the entire female population?

[pic - click to view]

obviously not dumbass, it's called sample size.

any research/statistic you EVER see is based on sample size. The ones for politics, medication research, etc... i mean really? no entity has enough time/money/resources to survey the entire population....
 6 years ago '04        #39
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Gramz said:
Arianny Celeste would disagree.

[pic - click to view]

i got friends who are deep in the body building scene and they have some pretty girlfriends Alotta chicks dig the whole bulked up hulk looking body and alot don't. I know for the regular, most people don't like it because once they see a guy so swole, they a.ssume they're roided up (99.9% is true), got a small p*nis and look deformed. But there's something for everyone so
 6 years ago '04        #40
blazeworth 1 heat pts
space
space
$633 | Props total: 24 24
This study is flawed. They say the chicks think the brolic/yoked guy is threatening but in real life those same guys are trying to holla and broads are they're eating it up bc in their head they know he can protect them if sh*t ever happened. Not saying that's the only reason but for you to say looking intimidating is a downside then broads who are a 10 should lower their stock to look less intimidating in accordance to the logic in this study.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy