Bad news for you meatheads out there (women related)

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
8772 pageviews
81 comments

Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
Bad news for you meatheads out there (women related)

[pic - click to view]

Your Physical Appearance Turns Her On

Meatheads may rule your gym, but in reality, women prefer muscle definition over muscle mass, according to a recent UCLA study. When 141 women evaluated photos of shirtless men, they ranked lean, athletic-looking bodies as more desirable than both bulky and skinny types. Study author David Frederick, Ph.D., says that women perceive men with big muscles as threatening and also know that it takes time to build all that brawn—time you might not spend with them. "They're looking for signs of not only health and fitness but also a potential commitment," he says. To sculpt a lean, chiseled body, follow these
[pic - click to view]

5 easy steps to reveal more muscle

[pic - click to view]

Your Physical Appearance Turns Her On: Men's Health.com

Last edited by Storchaveli; 04-09-2012 at 03:58 PM..

81 comments for "Bad news for you meatheads out there (women related)"

6 years ago '05        #2
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
Ladies and gentlemen, here's part 1 of the "how to simp guide".. Rule number one - ditch the gym to spend more time with her.
 6 years ago '06        #3
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
 Rubix said:
Ladies and gentlemen, here's part 1 of the "how to simp guide".. Rule number one - ditch the gym to spend more time with her.
Ladies and gentlemen, here's part 1 of the "how to improve your reading comprehension skillz (with a Z)".. Rule number one - read EVERYTHING and understand that the article never mentions to ditch the gym.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #4
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
I dont work out for anyone but myself. fu*k what everyone else thinks, if Im happy with how I look then Im good.

That being said I dont workout to get bulky, my ideal look would be a Bruce Lee-esque physique with about 10 more pounds tho.
 04-09-2012, 04:02 PM         #5
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
141 women surveyed equals the entire female population?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #6
Rubix 
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
Ladies and gentlemen, here's part 1 of the "how to improve your reading comprehension skillz (with a Z)".. Rule number one - read EVERYTHING and understand that the article never mentions to ditch the gym.

[pic - click to view]

Well no sh*t. But you see, if you have any sort of reasoning skill you can see that those "141 women that represent the entire population" would have a problem with you going to the gym seeing as how they think "working out = being away from them" so even if u were a scrawny dude with an "athletic build", those said women would still have a problem if u were going to the gym and spending and hour and a half on the elliptical getting your athletic build on. Can you comprehend that?
 6 years ago '05        #7
Rubix 
space
space
My point is that fitness goals should be made with nobody else in mind except for yourself.
 6 years ago '06        #8
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
 Chopzilla said:
141 women surveyed equals the entire female population?
That's how surveys work dumbass. Not every person is asked. It's just done to give insight. Plus, it's obvious that not EVERY woman prefers this. You have an issue, take it up with the source. Stop looking like

Rubix said:
My point is that fitness goals should be made with nobody else in mind except for yourself.
True. But then we also get into the whole "Why do men work out?" question. What's our MAIN inspiration to work out besides obvious good health? Why do women wear revealing clothes and doll themselves up? Think about it.
 6 years ago '11        #9
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
Ya'll need a survey to tell you most women prefer a cut look than a bulky look?

I always wonder if those fools at the gyms looking brolic think all bi*ches are feelin that sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #10
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Storchaveli said:

True. But then we also get into the whole "Why do men work out?" question. What's our MAIN inspiration to work out besides obvious good health? Why do women wear revealing clothes and doll themselves up? Think about it.
It's just to be presentable... not to just the opposite s3x but going out and being presentable to the fu*kin world.

Wearing revealing clothing is not equivalent to going to gym to get a better looking body.
 6 years ago '04        #11
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 Storchaveli said:
That's how surveys work dumbass. Not every person is asked. It's just done to give insight. Plus, it's obvious that not EVERY woman prefers this. You have an issue, take it up with the source. Stop looking like

Aka keep simpin n let pus*y dictate your life.......
 6 years ago '04        #12
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 Storchaveli said:

True. But then we also get into the whole "Why do men work out?" question. What's our MAIN inspiration to work out besides obvious good health? Why do women wear revealing clothes and doll themselves up? Think about it
what will you do when some magazine survey tells you bi*ches like guys in skinny jeans with nose piercings too....
 6 years ago '06        #13
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
I try to stay as lean as possible as well as being as strong as possible. If I can rep my bodyweight 12 times per set I feel that im doing alright. As long as I can do 15 pullups in a set im doing alright.
 6 years ago '04        #14
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,221 | Props total: 2219 2219
They probably showed them normal sized dudes and professional heavyweight bodybuilding sized dudes.

I'm just trying to be muscular even with a shirt on, if that makes any sense.
 04-09-2012, 08:52 PM         #15
Dream914 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k them 141 bi*ches then.
 6 years ago '05        #16
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1689 1689
Umm, was this survey really necessary? Pretty sure thats common knowledge

When it comes to looks most females have always preferred the ripped guy over the big/bulky strong guy
 6 years ago '98        #17
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3574 3574
when I got really big, one of my friends overheard one girl telling her friend that I looked disgusting

but its true though, the majority of girls like that lean athletic look. However, there are also a minority of girls who get wet instantly being around muscular dudes... and they tend to be straight up freaky
 6 years ago '11        #18
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
I thought the title said methheads
 6 years ago '04        #19
[ICE][COLD] 
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
Thanks for researching what I thought everyone already knew. Women like cut, they don't want you to have bigger b00bs than them. Just look at the celebrities woman admire, I don't think any of them have a lot of muscle mass. Personally though, cut is the healthiest way to live. Thank bulky sh*t is bad for you. Hypertension and sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #20
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
truth is women don't like either. they like average body dudes or dudes with some meat on them. they don't like men who work out at all.

i remember when i had my stocky-muscular build i was a chick magnet.

when i started cutting weight and getting more lean i became less attractive (non-physical)

women don't like visually beautiful men. they think guys like that are vein and sleep around.

i remember when my friend was trying to put me on with his girls friend. me and the chick chatted at a party for a bit and the next day my boy told me the girl said "he's cool but he looks like he'd spend more time in the mirror than with me"

wtf?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy