Curren$y 'Stoned Immaculate' Cover Contest

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-17-2012, 03:20 AM         #101
MisterJun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I came over to see art, ended up scrolling through a petty flame war. Let that boy cook.
 6 years ago '11        #102
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,314 | Props total: 8435 8435
I missed this thread but justin was the first one to come to mind when I read the thread title. Good luck mang

Where do I go to vote for the peoples choice one?
 6 years ago '11        #103
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
Some of yall in here acting like gfx gurus k!ll me. Yall taking this sh*t too seriously. So what if you think you design better than Justin or anybody else, yall act like he makes complete sh*t or something. He's at least an average designer, and if you haven't noticed, most album covers are below average these days. Even Curren$y has some sh*t mixtape covers, so who's to say he won't pick something that you deem "sh*tty"? All that matters is what Spitta thinks, and he ain't gonna be judging the covers by if the lighting is off in one spot or the font is not exactly to an obsessed designers liking.

And some of yall are missing the point that this is an alt cover, that the label is also paying for. The original cover is the already out. This isn't to save money, he already has a damn cover. He/the label are just doing something cool for the fans, while providing promo.
 04-17-2012, 04:23 AM         #104
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kid Cunner said:
Some of yall in here acting like gfx gurus k!ll me. Yall taking this sh*t too seriously. So what if you think you design better than Justin or anybody else, yall act like he makes complete sh*t or something. He's at least an average designer, and if you haven't noticed, most album covers are below average these days. Even Curren$y has some sh*t mixtape covers, so who's to say he won't pick something that you deem "sh*tty"? All that matters is what Spitta thinks, and he ain't gonna be judging the covers by if the lighting is off in one spot or the font is not exactly to an obsessed designers liking.

And some of yall are missing the point that this is an alt cover, that the label is also paying for. The original cover is the already out. This isn't to save money, he already has a damn cover. He/the label are just doing something cool for the fans, while providing promo.

n*ggas on this site just gotta hate on something. I hope Justin makes a fu*king Million dollars off covers, and straight up throws it in these n*ggas faces

how you hate on the next man tryna get something on his plate? Since when did that become whats hot in the streets?

Rather see the next n*gga get a steak, where im from n*ggas dont stop a n*gga from eating b
 6 years ago '11        #105
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
Some people in here act like they want people to stop entering this competition, "Curren$y makes 10x off that...", "there will probably be professionals up in this contest..." etc. Why do you give a fu*k what another man does, if he thinks that's the best for him? This is good promo for a designer, he can make contacts off of this. If he has time on his hands why wouldn't he do something constructive? Some of you are on some too lazy to give a fu*k bullsh*t, thinking you're skills are above that, above 500$ or some sh*t. Well good, but then don't discourage another person to give up on entering the contest if he feels it would benefit him.

Also, I've honestly never been that impressed with Curren$y's covers (except Pilot Talk I & II) and I think Justin Jones has its shot.

I thought BX was a community at the end of the day. I was wrong. We've got to do better.
 6 years ago '04        #106
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 Kid Cunner said:

well said
 6 years ago '10        #107
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2563 2563
all these covers doodoo
 6 years ago '07        #108
Stevenkidd13 13 heat pts13
space
space
$541 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

something i worked on earlier. its ehh
 6 years ago '10        #109
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2563 2563
 Stevenkidd13 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

04-18-2012, 07:39 AM         #110
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sure that boy JustinJones will get picked for this, seen a bunch of currensy vectors from dude which were all quality and that cover floating around here is decent too minus the mini pic of currensy on the body. Goodluck to the designers
 6 years ago '10        #111
Casso Dinero 
space
space
space
$251 | Props total: 2 2
Here's my entry:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #112
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6375 6375

[pic - click to view]

keep it simple stupid
 6 years ago '11        #113
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 justinjones said:
the reason i even started doing this was because i didn't like some of curren$y's mixtape covers and wanted to flip em(which is why my curren$y ones got elements of his own). then it just snowballed. i know im not great at this. i do it mostly for fun. i end up doing more than one for his albums(i even said i was going to do a couple of more before the contest even started ). the only ones i don't do is pilot talk because i don't know how to flip that even if i tried.

its probably going to be somebody that doesn't even follow curren$y that is going to win this. he probably going to pick something somewhat abstract that has some hidden meaning to him. all his covers has some kind of meaning to him
nah n*gga, keep a winning attitude
 04-22-2012, 08:50 PM         #114
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stevenkidd13 said:

[pic - click to view]

SH00K_0NE said:

[pic - click to view]

While you might not like it, thats the type of sh*t Spittas into lol. He'd go apesh*t for that cover
 6 years ago '04        #116
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6375 6375
Here are other entries i seen floating around

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #117
ReelCeasar 181 heat pts181
space
space
$6,008 | Props total: 4255 4255
JJ for the win...fu*k that hating a.ss n*gga neomatrix hahaha sounding like a complete bi*ch on here
 6 years ago '04        #118
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
spitta mentions his bentley a lot lately

maybe do a play off of that
but give it that currensy retro look

i got to get my skills together. going to take a class, i have so many ideas
 6 years ago '05        #119
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25022 25022
 justinjones said:
Here are other entries i seen floating around

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

...Alot of Them Look Like "Remix" Covers and Not New Covers.
 6 years ago '11        #120
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Casso Dinero said:
Here's my entry:

[pic - click to view]

Look like a smoke c*itoris.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy