Curren$y 'Stoned Immaculate' Cover Contest

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
56 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-17-2012, 02:20 AM         #101
MisterJun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I came over to see art, ended up scrolling through a petty flame war. Let that boy cook.
 6 years ago '11        #102
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
space
$34,350 | Props total: 11110 11110
I missed this thread but justin was the first one to come to mind when I read the thread title. Good luck mang

Where do I go to vote for the peoples choice one?
 6 years ago '11        #103
Kid Cunner 401 heat pts401
space
space
$5,684 | Props total: 12 12
Some of yall in here acting like gfx gurus k!ll me. Yall taking this sh*t too seriously. So what if you think you design better than Justin or anybody else, yall act like he makes complete sh*t or something. He's at least an average designer, and if you haven't noticed, most album covers are below average these days. Even Curren$y has some sh*t mixtape covers, so who's to say he won't pick something that you deem "sh*tty"? All that matters is what Spitta thinks, and he ain't gonna be judging the covers by if the lighting is off in one spot or the font is not exactly to an obsessed designers liking.

And some of yall are missing the point that this is an alt cover, that the label is also paying for. The original cover is the already out. This isn't to save money, he already has a damn cover. He/the label are just doing something cool for the fans, while providing promo.
 04-17-2012, 03:23 AM         #104
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kid Cunner said:
Some of yall in here acting like gfx gurus k!ll me. Yall taking this sh*t too seriously. So what if you think you design better than Justin or anybody else, yall act like he makes complete sh*t or something. He's at least an average designer, and if you haven't noticed, most album covers are below average these days. Even Curren$y has some sh*t mixtape covers, so who's to say he won't pick something that you deem "sh*tty"? All that matters is what Spitta thinks, and he ain't gonna be judging the covers by if the lighting is off in one spot or the font is not exactly to an obsessed designers liking.

And some of yall are missing the point that this is an alt cover, that the label is also paying for. The original cover is the already out. This isn't to save money, he already has a damn cover. He/the label are just doing something cool for the fans, while providing promo.

n*ggas on this site just gotta hate on something. I hope Justin makes a fu*king Million dollars off covers, and straight up throws it in these n*ggas faces

how you hate on the next man tryna get something on his plate? Since when did that become whats hot in the streets?

Rather see the next n*gga get a steak, where im from n*ggas dont stop a n*gga from eating b
 6 years ago '11        #105
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,854 | Props total: 239 239
Some people in here act like they want people to stop entering this competition, "Curren$y makes 10x off that...", "there will probably be professionals up in this contest..." etc. Why do you give a fu*k what another man does, if he thinks that's the best for him? This is good promo for a designer, he can make contacts off of this. If he has time on his hands why wouldn't he do something constructive? Some of you are on some too lazy to give a fu*k bullsh*t, thinking you're skills are above that, above 500$ or some sh*t. Well good, but then don't discourage another person to give up on entering the contest if he feels it would benefit him.

Also, I've honestly never been that impressed with Curren$y's covers (except Pilot Talk I & II) and I think Justin Jones has its shot.

I thought BX was a community at the end of the day. I was wrong. We've got to do better.
 6 years ago '04        #106
DSOM 38 heat pts38
space
space
$18,341 | Props total: 449 449
 Kid Cunner said:

well said
 6 years ago '10        #107
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 2814 2814
all these covers doodoo
 6 years ago '07        #108
Stevenkidd13 13 heat pts13
space
space
$541 | Props total: 4 4

[pic - click to view]

something i worked on earlier. its ehh
 6 years ago '10        #109
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 2814 2814
 Stevenkidd13 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

04-18-2012, 06:39 AM         #110
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sure that boy JustinJones will get picked for this, seen a bunch of currensy vectors from dude which were all quality and that cover floating around here is decent too minus the mini pic of currensy on the body. Goodluck to the designers
 6 years ago '10        #111
Casso Dinero 
space
space
space
$251 | Props total: 2 2
Here's my entry:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #112
justinjones 311 heat pts311
space
space
$50,688 | Props total: 9673 9673

[pic - click to view]

keep it simple stupid
 6 years ago '11        #113
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 37 37
 justinjones said:
the reason i even started doing this was because i didn't like some of curren$y's mixtape covers and wanted to flip em(which is why my curren$y ones got elements of his own). then it just snowballed. i know im not great at this. i do it mostly for fun. i end up doing more than one for his albums(i even said i was going to do a couple of more before the contest even started ). the only ones i don't do is pilot talk because i don't know how to flip that even if i tried.

its probably going to be somebody that doesn't even follow curren$y that is going to win this. he probably going to pick something somewhat abstract that has some hidden meaning to him. all his covers has some kind of meaning to him
nah n*gga, keep a winning attitude
 04-22-2012, 07:50 PM         #114
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stevenkidd13 said:

[pic - click to view]

SH00K_0NE said:

[pic - click to view]

While you might not like it, thats the type of sh*t Spittas into lol. He'd go apesh*t for that cover
 6 years ago '04        #116
justinjones 311 heat pts311
space
space
$50,688 | Props total: 9673 9673
Here are other entries i seen floating around

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #117
ReelCeasar 185 heat pts185
space
space
$6,325 | Props total: 4823 4823
JJ for the win...fu*k that hating a.ss n*gga neomatrix hahaha sounding like a complete bi*ch on here
 6 years ago '04        #118
DSOM 38 heat pts38
space
space
$18,341 | Props total: 449 449
spitta mentions his bentley a lot lately

maybe do a play off of that
but give it that currensy retro look

i got to get my skills together. going to take a class, i have so many ideas
 6 years ago '05        #119
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
space
$44,033 | Props total: 28500 28500
 justinjones said:
Here are other entries i seen floating around

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

...Alot of Them Look Like "Remix" Covers and Not New Covers.
 6 years ago '11        #120
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4732 4732
 Casso Dinero said:
Here's my entry:

[pic - click to view]

Look like a smoke c*itoris.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
77 comments
1 day ago