Curren$y 'Stoned Immaculate' Cover Contest

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6507 6507
 NeoDaMatrix said:
your right it isnt. they too dumb to know any better. i fuxed with your rich hil joint but i cant rlly get into much of ur other stuff #honest. i do have work, not an extensive portfolio like u tho i plan on entering and sh*tting on your cover
post one thing then

at least i seen Gmengfx stuff before
 04-10-2012, 09:45 PM         #62
JetsFool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
post one thing then

that cover in your avy tho looks dope as fu*k can we get a fullsize pic of it?
 6 years ago '04        #63
space
space
 JetsFool said:
that cover in your avy tho looks dope as fu*k can we get a fullsize pic of it?

naw because im not done with it yet
 04-10-2012, 09:59 PM         #64
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
post one thing then

this is a $pitta cover contest. none of my work would be relevant. i dont ride him that hard that every joint i make is based off him anyways to the scrub asking for the full size

[pic - click to view]

jjones saw the masks decided to rip them and vectorize saw the 'presesnted by spitta vision' decided to rip that also. oh and not to mention your sh*t aint original.
 04-10-2012, 10:01 PM         #65
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks like u ripped the fontwork from the original too. thats 3 strikes :thx:
 6 years ago '04        #66
space
space
 NeoDaMatrix said:
this is a $pitta cover contest. none of my work would be relevant. i dont ride him that hard that every joint i make is based off him anyways to the scrub asking for the full size

[pic - click to view]

jjones saw the masks decided to rip them and vectorize saw the 'presesnted by spitta vision' decided to rip that also. oh and not to mention your sh*t aint original.
it doesn't have to be this contest. you can just post whatever.

2nd i do that with a lot of curren$y covers if you haven't noticed. i just do a flip on them. thats partially why people like them so much

i been doing that since covert coup. seriously if anybody seen any curren$y cover i been done that. thats nothing new.
 6 years ago '11        #67
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Neo is talkin all this sh*t but when asked to put up or shut up he ducks out. Justin I'd stop wasting my time if I were you

Inbeforeyetanothern*ggaisjockridinjustingosityopla inavyhavinassdownsomwhere...
 6 years ago '10        #68
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
yall need to let these gfx n*ggas argue it out and debate their craft enough with this cheerleading sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #69
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
listen..

have yall even seen currensys other covers?

come on yall..

they are done by actual artists...

justin is cool for a beginner...he does cool vectors and sh*t but they are not the caliber of art work that can seriously be considered for retail use.

im not hating..im keeping it real.

i went to his blog and saw all his entries..including the one in his avy...the first one has the most potential but the font choices and layouts are terrible..and the others are too cartoony.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

art that could be hung up in your house

maybe try something without him on it.

and as for casso or hkcovers or whatever...they are both extremely wasting their time making singles for everything. i highly doubt they get any major paying business. if they do it for fun, cool...but at some point if u really trying to do this..u gotta stop that sh*t and learn some business sense.

think about it..currensy..whos buzz is already gone since last year is getting hundreds of dudes to make covers...and only 1 person is gonna win 500 dollars. who wins besides currensy? he had a great year, i love his music..but is he above paying for someone's services in 2012? i dont think so.

i hate these stupid contests...

just find someones work you like and pay them.
 6 years ago '05        #70
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25134 25134
 Gmengfx said:
5 no name covers for $$$ >>> 1 free one for currensy
.....n*gga Did You Read? If You Win,You Get 500 Dollars. You Are Getting Paid.

NeoDaMatrix said:
cause they ride u so hard, first reply was dude riding u
...Pause,You Gay a.ss bi*ch

Justin Got My Support Cause He Forever Throwing Together A Spitta Cover For His Project For The fu*k of It. Those Covers Have Been Getting Asked About For A Cool Minute. 3 Million & Counting Have Seen His Artwork. Why You Think The Contest Was Made? Warner Bros Have Seen The Artwork & Decide To Let The Fans Have A Jab & Take Control.

Why Do You Have Hate Justin So Much? Mostly Any Thread I Click On You Forever With That Bullsh*t. Im Trying Find Out What Justin Do To Make You So Mad. He fu*ked Your bi*ch? I Mean Damn.
 6 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 Drug Free said:
listen..

come on yall..

justin is cool for a beginner...he does cool vectors and sh*t but they are not the caliber of art work that can seriously be considered for retail use.

i went to his blog and saw all his entries..including the one in his avy...the first one has the most potential but the font choices and layouts are terrible..and the others are too cartoony.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

art that could be hung up in your house

maybe try something without him on it.

and as for casso or hkcovers or whatever...they are both extremely wasting their time making singles for everything. i highly doubt they get any major paying business. if they do it for fun, cool...but at some point if u really trying to do this..u gotta stop that sh*t and learn some business sense.

think about it..currensy..whos buzz is already gone since last year is getting hundreds of dudes to make covers...and only 1 person is gonna win 500 dollars. who wins besides currensy? he had a great year, i love his music..but is he above paying for someone's services in 2012? i dont think so.

i hate these stupid contests...

just find someones work you like and pay them.
the reason i even started doing this was because i didn't like some of curren$y's mixtape covers and wanted to flip em(which is why my curren$y ones got elements of his own). then it just snowballed. i know im not great at this. i do it mostly for fun. i end up doing more than one for his albums(i even said i was going to do a couple of more before the contest even started ). the only ones i don't do is pilot talk because i don't know how to flip that even if i tried.

its probably going to be somebody that doesn't even follow curren$y that is going to win this. he probably going to pick something somewhat abstract that has some hidden meaning to him. all his covers has some kind of meaning to him
 6 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:

Justin Got My Support Cause He Forever Throwing Together A Spitta Cover For His Project For The fu*k of It. Those Covers Have Been Getting Asked About For A Cool Minute. 3 Million & Counting Have Seen His Artwork. Why You Think The Contest Was Made? Warner Bros Have Seen The Artwork & Decide To Let The Fans Have A Jab & Take Control.

Why Do You Have Hate Justin So Much? Mostly Any Thread I Click On You Forever With That Bullsh*t. Im Trying Find Out What Justin Do To Make You So Mad. He fu*ked Your bi*ch? I Mean Damn.
u reachin bro.

the dude who was doing his covers prob wanted more than 500...this is a "save money" contest.

records labels dont give a fu*k what the fans think.
 6 years ago '04        #73
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:

as much as you,drumgang and anybody else be tweeting to jet life im sure that is how it happened

not counting the fact i seen people post it on blogs and use it on flyers and sh!t. honestly when i started doing it i thought it would just be on bx
 04-10-2012, 10:51 PM         #74
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Free said:
listen..

come on yall..

see an unbiased non cheerleader comment. jjones needs more of these he'd probably be better than he his now if dudes wasn't slobbin so hard on his nuts

Retro, did jones not make your avy(s)?
 6 years ago '05        #75
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25134 25134
 Drug Free said:
u reachin bro.

the dude who was doing his covers prob wanted more than 500...this is a "save money" contest.

records labels dont give a fu*k what the fans think.
...I Think The Dude That Did His Past Covers. Just Did The One We See Getting Promoted Today BUT Warner Bros Have Been Seeing "Alt. Covers" For Spitta's Projects Lately. Why All Sudden We Got A Contest Going On?

True Record Labels Dont Give A fu*k But They Letting Spitta Handle This. Quick Question,Why You Retire? This Is News To Me, I Know The Photographer Thing Is Better For You But Designs,Always Thought U Be Around Longer.

justinjones said:
as much as you,drumgang and anybody else be tweeting to jet life im sure that is how it happened
Never Thought It Would Take Off Like That As Well But Like I Said....That YT Thing Took It To New Levels.
 6 years ago '04        #76
space
space
 NeoDaMatrix said:
see an unbiased non cheerleader comment. jjones needs more of these he'd probably be better than he his now if dudes wasn't slobbin so hard on his nuts

Retro, did jones not make your avy(s)?
retro does his own stuff.

and im still waiting to see anything that you have
 04-10-2012, 10:57 PM         #77
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Free said:
:agreement6: we aint even know eachother, like yall ride eachother an this a mod comin in droppin facts sayin exactly what i said word for word and we hating. its honest critiscm. take it or leave it
 6 years ago '04        #78
space
space
 NeoDaMatrix said:
:agreement6: we aint even know eachother, like yall ride eachother an this a mod comin in droppin facts sayin exactly what i said word for word and we hating. its honest critiscm. take it or leave it
i never said you was hating....im just waiting on you to show me something
 6 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Think The Dude That Did His Past Covers. Just Did The One We See Getting Promoted Today BUT Warner Bros Have Been Seeing "Alt. Covers" For Spitta's Projects Lately. Why All Sudden We Got A Contest Going On?

True Record Labels Dont Give A fu*k But They Letting Spitta Handle This. Quick Question,Why You Retire? This Is News To Me, I Know The Photographer Thing Is Better For You But Designs,Always Thought U Be Around Longer.

Never Thought It Would Take Off Like That As Well But Like I Said....That YT Thing Took It To New Levels.
because whats better promotion for an album than having hundreds of dudes trying to win a contest to make the cover? its a tactic that is used all the time to save money and get tons of promo.
 6 years ago '04        #80
space
space
 Drug Free said:
because whats better promotion for an album than having hundreds of dudes trying to win a contest to make the cover? its a tactic that is used all the time to save money and get tons of promo.

true,

but its almost no different that deviantart having a contest every other month
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
77 comments
2 days ago