Facebook Buys Instagram For 1 Billion Cash And Stock

most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
118 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
226 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
56 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-09-2012, 05:54 PM         #41
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
if iphone users was pissed about android getting instagram, wonder how would they feel when the whole world starts using it, just need a fb account
Apple stans already started crying again on Twitter

04-09-2012, 06:39 PM         #42
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i stay on my instagram sh*t :mj2:
 6 years ago '04        #43
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
 breakingbad said:
remember google bought youtube for 1.65 billion but

youtube actually made money lol
Not back then. Even when google bought them. Don't think google cared or even care to this day.

From 2009:

Last edited by hockeythug; 04-09-2012 at 06:46 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #44
thetfd 1487 heat pts1487
space
space
$3,648 | Props total: 7024 7024

[pic - click to view]

Meanwhile famine r*pes the planet.
 6 years ago '11        #45
GrindPOWER$ 399 heat pts399
space
space
$20,376 | Props total: 15855 15855
facebook don't play
 6 years ago '10        #46
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 16 16
 Rob De Niro said:
you can delete your facebook

We can never truly 'delete' our Facebook accounts. All that sh*t is still on there and the government can access it and sh*t. Employers can prolly still see a 'deleted' Facebook account too before they decide whether or not to hire someone.

But back on topic, these social networking sites takin' over man... I'll never get why we all spend so much time on something that's not making us any money. sh*t is sad. I forgot what people used to do for fun before all this technology took over. People actually used to go outside and talk to each other. Now in public we all just put in our headphones or stay close to our phones and text. We are disconnecting ourselves from reality when we keep trying to find new ways to connect to the Internet. Like if you wanted to hang out ya friends back then you had to either call on the house phone or walk down the block and meet up. Now people just hang out on Twitter and Facebook and sh*t...
 6 years ago '05        #47
Avenger772 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 151 151
Instagram, twitter, whatever comes next. I just don't understand the appeal of that sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #48
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,787 | Props total: 1386 1386
fu*king a billion dollars for some cornball program

America has lost its mind
 6 years ago '12        #49
Philosophiskull 5 heat pts
space
space
$224 | Props total: 0 0
monopoly
 6 years ago '06        #50
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$9,274 | Props total: 4771 4771
 Pierced Talentz said:
Feds bout to be on it

Wonder if this allows FB to store everybody info and pics who merges their FACEBOOK with instagram
DING DING DING DING DING....

now they have even more info......
 6 years ago '04        #51
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,843 | Props total: 1138 1138
I don't care who has access to Instagram, Android, iPhone, Facebook alike. It was funny to brag about the iPhone exclusivity but you still decide who you want to follow, so what's the big deal?

All I ask for is Facebook doesn't f-ck around with Instagram in any shape or form. PLEASE! I've really been getting into Instagram lately, following dope people, posting stuff, etc. I have a bad feeling that FB is going to try and fix what's not broken like they do with their network every half a year.

They also purchased Draw Something. Go f-ck around with that and ruin that game, but don't destroy a genuinely entraining and inspirational social network.
 6 years ago '04        #52
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
 RYLNYC said:
I don't care who has access to Instagram, Android, iPhone, Facebook alike. It was funny to brag about the iPhone exclusivity but you still decide who you want to follow, so what's the big deal?

All I ask for is Facebook doesn't f-ck around with Instagram in any shape or form. PLEASE! I've really been getting into Instagram lately, following dope people, posting stuff, etc. I have a bad feeling that FB is going to try and fix what's not broken like they do with their network every half a year.

They also purchased Draw Something. Go f-ck around with that and ruin that game, but don't destroy a genuinely entraining and inspirational social network.
don't count on it. Prolly will slowly integrate it directly into the mobile Facebook app then end support for the stand alone app.
 6 years ago '08        #53
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,606 | Props total: 1045 1045
WOW !!!!

A BILLION??????? A fu*kING BILLION ????:omfg:

FOR AN APP THAT POSTS PICTURES WITH EFFECTS!!

the guys that made the app are fu*king made fu*k winning the lotto they just got paid twice as much. Think about it they probably made an investment of a hundred thousand dollars tops to get this idea working. They cashed out for real

Damn we gotta step our game up and start getting some of this app money my n*ggas !
 04-09-2012, 08:26 PM         #54
paliknight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlyboyCaz said:
WOW !!!!

the guys that made the app are fu*king made fu*k winning the lotto they just got paid twice as much. Think about it they probably made an investment of a hundred thousand dollars tops to get this idea working. They cashed out for real

Damn we gotta step our game up and start getting some of this app money my n*ggas !
lol hell fu*king no. no way in hell it cost them anything close to 100k for instagram. that app is so simple any developer can create it. it was just a matter of conceiving the idea.
 6 years ago '08        #55
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,606 | Props total: 1045 1045
 paliknight said:
lol hell fu*king no. no way in hell it cost them anything close to 100k for instagram. that app is so simple any developer can create it. it was just a matter of conceiving the idea.
exactly its so much more of an idea really than an investment or work that its incredible how much profit they made.
 6 years ago '04        #56
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,616 | Props total: 3273 3273
 FlyboyCaz said:
WOW !!!!

Instagram is actually a social network that was quickly gaining grown. People think its an app when reality it was a social network with an app that has sh*tty filters. If anything
Facebook saw instagram as a threat especially when it quickly grew from 1 mill to 30 mill in a year and still rapidly growing.
 6 years ago '04        #57
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,843 | Props total: 1138 1138
 hockeythug said:
don't count on it. Prolly will slowly integrate it directly into the mobile Facebook app then end support for the stand alone app.
That'd be the worst thing they can possibly do. I don't like/f-ck with 99% of my Facebook friends, why would I want that sh-t on my instragram? Plus I like the freedom of being followers and not having to necessarily follow back (and vice versa).

I dunno. On one hand, it's just an app but on the other, it's dope as f-ck and as a graphic designer, Instagram is really useful and appealing to me.

Keep Instagram as is. Rename it to Facepic or some bullsh-t if it makes them feel better but I wish they wouldn't mess with the actual app cause it's virtually perfect as is.
 6 years ago '10        #58
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 16 16
 RYLNYC said:
That'd be the worst thing they can possibly do. I don't like/f-ck with 99% of my Facebook friends, why would I want that sh-t on my instragram? Plus I like the freedom of being followers and not having to necessarily follow back (and vice versa).

I dunno. On one hand, it's just an app but on the other, it's dope as f-ck and as a graphic designer, Instagram is really useful and appealing to me.

Keep Instagram as is. Rename it to Facepic or some bullsh-t if it makes them feel better but I wish they wouldn't mess with the actual app cause it's virtually perfect as is.
i'm really scared that that f*ggot Mark Zuckerberg is gonna fu*k with the app big time and turn it into sh*t.
 04-09-2012, 10:57 PM         #59
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ur not deleting ur account, ur deactivating it. at this point, people should know this, so jsut dont use it.

facebook is just doing what google and microsoft do....buy up everything for patent rights.
 6 years ago '06        #60
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,467 | Props total: 836 836
 Kevin said:

fu*k

it's all android's fault. sh*t been down hill since they got it.

first it was slow
then ads started to appear
now it's sold to facebook

Stfu
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
158 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
128 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
243 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA 23 NBA Legends say who the GOAT is
55 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy