Facebook Buys Instagram For 1 Billion Cash And Stock

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-09-2012, 06:54 PM         #41
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
if iphone users was pissed about android getting instagram, wonder how would they feel when the whole world starts using it, just need a fb account
Apple stans already started crying again on Twitter

04-09-2012, 07:39 PM         #42
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i stay on my instagram sh*t :mj2:
 6 years ago '04        #43
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 breakingbad said:
remember google bought youtube for 1.65 billion but

youtube actually made money lol
Not back then. Even when google bought them. Don't think google cared or even care to this day.

From 2009:

Last edited by hockeythug; 04-09-2012 at 07:46 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #44
thetfd 1470 heat pts1470
space
space
$3,599 | Props total: 6135 6135

[pic - click to view]

Meanwhile famine r*pes the planet.
 6 years ago '11        #45
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,274 | Props total: 12542 12542
facebook don't play
 6 years ago '10        #46
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
 Rob De Niro said:
you can delete your facebook

We can never truly 'delete' our Facebook accounts. All that sh*t is still on there and the government can access it and sh*t. Employers can prolly still see a 'deleted' Facebook account too before they decide whether or not to hire someone.

But back on topic, these social networking sites takin' over man... I'll never get why we all spend so much time on something that's not making us any money. sh*t is sad. I forgot what people used to do for fun before all this technology took over. People actually used to go outside and talk to each other. Now in public we all just put in our headphones or stay close to our phones and text. We are disconnecting ourselves from reality when we keep trying to find new ways to connect to the Internet. Like if you wanted to hang out ya friends back then you had to either call on the house phone or walk down the block and meet up. Now people just hang out on Twitter and Facebook and sh*t...
 6 years ago '05        #47
Avenger772 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,241 | Props total: 126 126
Instagram, twitter, whatever comes next. I just don't understand the appeal of that sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #48
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 753 753
fu*king a billion dollars for some cornball program

America has lost its mind
 6 years ago '12        #49
Philosophiskull 5 heat pts
space
space
$224 | Props total: 0 0
monopoly
 6 years ago '06        #50
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 Pierced Talentz said:
Feds bout to be on it

Wonder if this allows FB to store everybody info and pics who merges their FACEBOOK with instagram
DING DING DING DING DING....

now they have even more info......
 6 years ago '04        #51
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
I don't care who has access to Instagram, Android, iPhone, Facebook alike. It was funny to brag about the iPhone exclusivity but you still decide who you want to follow, so what's the big deal?

All I ask for is Facebook doesn't f-ck around with Instagram in any shape or form. PLEASE! I've really been getting into Instagram lately, following dope people, posting stuff, etc. I have a bad feeling that FB is going to try and fix what's not broken like they do with their network every half a year.

They also purchased Draw Something. Go f-ck around with that and ruin that game, but don't destroy a genuinely entraining and inspirational social network.
 6 years ago '04        #52
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 RYLNYC said:
I don't care who has access to Instagram, Android, iPhone, Facebook alike. It was funny to brag about the iPhone exclusivity but you still decide who you want to follow, so what's the big deal?

All I ask for is Facebook doesn't f-ck around with Instagram in any shape or form. PLEASE! I've really been getting into Instagram lately, following dope people, posting stuff, etc. I have a bad feeling that FB is going to try and fix what's not broken like they do with their network every half a year.

They also purchased Draw Something. Go f-ck around with that and ruin that game, but don't destroy a genuinely entraining and inspirational social network.
don't count on it. Prolly will slowly integrate it directly into the mobile Facebook app then end support for the stand alone app.
 6 years ago '08        #53
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 805 805
WOW !!!!

A BILLION??????? A fu*kING BILLION ????

FOR AN APP THAT POSTS PICTURES WITH EFFECTS!!

the guys that made the app are fu*king made fu*k winning the lotto they just got paid twice as much. Think about it they probably made an investment of a hundred thousand dollars tops to get this idea working. They cashed out for real

Damn we gotta step our game up and start getting some of this app money my n*ggas !
 04-09-2012, 09:26 PM         #54
paliknight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlyboyCaz said:
WOW !!!!

the guys that made the app are fu*king made fu*k winning the lotto they just got paid twice as much. Think about it they probably made an investment of a hundred thousand dollars tops to get this idea working. They cashed out for real

Damn we gotta step our game up and start getting some of this app money my n*ggas !
lol hell fu*king no. no way in hell it cost them anything close to 100k for instagram. that app is so simple any developer can create it. it was just a matter of conceiving the idea.
 6 years ago '08        #55
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 805 805
 paliknight said:
lol hell fu*king no. no way in hell it cost them anything close to 100k for instagram. that app is so simple any developer can create it. it was just a matter of conceiving the idea.
exactly its so much more of an idea really than an investment or work that its incredible how much profit they made.
 6 years ago '04        #56
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2751 2751
 FlyboyCaz said:
WOW !!!!

Instagram is actually a social network that was quickly gaining grown. People think its an app when reality it was a social network with an app that has sh*tty filters. If anything
Facebook saw instagram as a threat especially when it quickly grew from 1 mill to 30 mill in a year and still rapidly growing.
 6 years ago '04        #57
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 hockeythug said:
don't count on it. Prolly will slowly integrate it directly into the mobile Facebook app then end support for the stand alone app.
That'd be the worst thing they can possibly do. I don't like/f-ck with 99% of my Facebook friends, why would I want that sh-t on my instragram? Plus I like the freedom of being followers and not having to necessarily follow back (and vice versa).

I dunno. On one hand, it's just an app but on the other, it's dope as f-ck and as a graphic designer, Instagram is really useful and appealing to me.

Keep Instagram as is. Rename it to Facepic or some bullsh-t if it makes them feel better but I wish they wouldn't mess with the actual app cause it's virtually perfect as is.
 6 years ago '10        #58
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
 RYLNYC said:
That'd be the worst thing they can possibly do. I don't like/f-ck with 99% of my Facebook friends, why would I want that sh-t on my instragram? Plus I like the freedom of being followers and not having to necessarily follow back (and vice versa).

I dunno. On one hand, it's just an app but on the other, it's dope as f-ck and as a graphic designer, Instagram is really useful and appealing to me.

Keep Instagram as is. Rename it to Facepic or some bullsh-t if it makes them feel better but I wish they wouldn't mess with the actual app cause it's virtually perfect as is.
i'm really scared that that f*ggot Mark Zuckerberg is gonna fu*k with the app big time and turn it into sh*t.
 04-09-2012, 11:57 PM         #59
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ur not deleting ur account, ur deactivating it. at this point, people should know this, so jsut dont use it.

facebook is just doing what google and microsoft do....buy up everything for patent rights.
 6 years ago '06        #60
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Kevin said:

fu*k

it's all android's fault. sh*t been down hill since they got it.

first it was slow
then ads started to appear
now it's sold to facebook

Stfu
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago