iPhone with 4-inch display and ‘new sleek look’ to launch in Q3, Topeka says

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
 1ironboy1 said:
What? Its made to be a mobile device. It mite do a million things but at the end of the day it's a phone. Who wants to hold up a brick to they ear as a phone. It's 2012 not 1995
So it's its a yes on y'all having lil girl hand's?

Lol @ it being a brick just cause its bigger than the iPhone, overdramatic much? I held the gnexus didn't feel like a brick at all
 6 years ago '04        #42
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 2733 2733
What these apple stan don't realize that android is trying to get rid of the physical button and putting less bezel which creates bigger screen without making the phone bigger.

Apple can easily gain an inch if they take off majority of the bezel. sh*t its not like the iPhone 4 and 4s is not built of glass in front and back.
 6 years ago '04        #43
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,382 | Props total: 3832 3832
 Heisenberg said:
wtf is an iphone?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #44
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 JUICEbox said:
u let them bi*ches keep tellin u that homie...sry couldnt help myself
 6 years ago '11        #45
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
It doesn't matter what size that screen is, Iphone users will still flock in droves to purchase it. Honestly though anything under 4 is too small.....at least for a flagship device. IMO 4.3 would be perfect for the iphone but i don't believe apple will do it
 6 years ago '04        #46
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 1ironboy1 said:
its made a size for all.
it unfortunate if ur hands are to small or to large for the device tho, its not ur fault.

dude, them andriod phones look like tablets.soon ya gon want 6inch screens
Wait!!! This the thing when you try to make a joke to fit in or misdirect hmmm so its def a yes for y'all having Lil girl hands and not being able to hold anything over a 4 inch screen

Lol @the evo Looking like a tablet In y'all girl sized hands

Lol @ a size made for all hahaha

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 04-12-2012 at 02:08 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #47
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 1ironboy1 said:
What does I'll girl hands even mean. U jus mad cause u have no facts to backup ur android devices. Lol
mad? at what? lol no facts? about what?

diehard Iphone fans profess that the standard size screen they are used to is all they need ande that 4 inches & up is too big so android phones look like bricks, they have been saying this for a little over two years now...

the Evo has a 4.3 inch screen and thats a brick to yall THEN you all must have SMALL lil girl hands

stop dodging the fact that for android phones to look like tablets to yall, you iphone users must be a bunch of hobbit hand n*ggas lol

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 04-12-2012 at 09:21 PM..
 04-13-2012, 06:47 AM         #48
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1ironboy1 said:
Dude, android phones look like tablets. Phones are made to be compact and to fit in yo pocket. It's a phoneeeee. Not made to be a tablet. That's y we got iPads for. If u want 5.0 inch screens then u must have some monkey hands then.
So if the new Iphone has a 4.3 inch screen you will not be buying it? Apple stans seem to always say that their phone is perfect the way it is. I do not want to hear anybody change their stance if Apple increases the screen size. In fact, you guys should be complaining in that case. Saying that the screen size is too big.

Oh and you are either purposely exaggerating or do not own a tablet if you think a 4.3 inch phone is huge. The only phone that I would agree is very big is the Galaxy Note. And that phone is marketed as being the best of both worlds.

Last edited by xeduran; 04-13-2012 at 06:49 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #49
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 1ironboy1 said:
Dude, android phones look like tablets. Phones are made to be compact and to fit in yo pocket. It's a phoneeeee. Not made to be a tablet. That's y we got iPads for. If u want 5.0 inch screens then u must have some monkey hands then.
who said anything about a 5.0 phone? what android phones look like tablets you are either trolling ir have no idea what you are talking about

........and you still have lil girl hands
 6 years ago '05        #50
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 Kevin said:
android stans are gonna want a 6 inch phone soon
 6 years ago '10        #51
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5676 5676
Android vs iPhone is about hand sizes now

6 years ago '04        #52
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 2733 2733
 1ironboy1 said:

I'm sorry but name all these android phone that looks like a tablet.

Last time I check galaxy s 2, galaxy nexus and evo all can fit in my pocket. If smart phones before the iPhones could fit to our pockets which is even bigger than the galaxy note, and these 4.5 are smaller and thinner, then what's the problem.

There is a big difference in size with 4.5-5(with no button and end up being the same size as 4.5 inch phones with button, and 7-10 which is tablet sized. Even a PSP and Nintendo 3ds can fit in your pocket and they are bigger than any cellphones.

This is fatter, and bigger than any 4.5 phones and yet we were able to stick this in our pocket.
 6 years ago '05        #53
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 white-chocolate said:
that would be stupid... looks like a damn iPod

does it? I dont think so at all with no speaker and the word iPod on the back...doesnt look like one at to me...thats def an iphone...
 6 years ago '04        #54
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 1ironboy1 said:
We? Maybe u. Them things stayed clipped on people's waits/belts.
And t u naming all sort of devices. We talkin about phones. Not other gadgets.
you lost when you said the Evo felt like a Tv in your hand so I know you got lil girl hands....

6 years ago '05        #55
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
you lost when you said the Evo felt like a Tv in your hand so I know you got lil girl hands....

My ex had hands that made my d!ck look like a yard stick, and she didnt even complain the evo was too big, dudes just suffering delusions...
 6 years ago '05        #56
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 1ironboy1 said:
lol, u sound so dumb trynna justify yo tablet phone.
yo bro, you forgot the y between iron and boy...
 6 years ago '11        #57
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 1ironboy1 said:
Hey, if u like walking around wit a tablet up to your ear then that's on you. And don't bring up numbers to a apple android debate, that's something you will not win and a whole other matter.

And btw in order for someone to hate on something there has to be something to hate on. And I c nuttin. Now go text your friend on yo tv.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy