most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,268 | Props total: 445 445
 Caliz_Rockstar said:
So ur basically warren sapp minus the fame and a little cash

Shut the fu*k up bi*ch azz n*gga
fu*k you dude. you come in every thread talking out of your a.ss. your a broke a.ss wannabe.. i seen you get exposed in the "post your pick-ups" thread,, they had your pics and everything. lookin like a fukin Kony child soldier reject .. i know i know, you will get your people out here to murder me and sh*t.. im not gonna keep going back and forth with you.. i seen you get ethered enough, im gonna chill cause its not my style to talk crazy online..
 6 years ago '07        #22
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 youknowmystelo said:

Same sh*t, the context just a little bit different.
give me a synopsis..i'm not watching 6 minutes of katt williams i'm sorry
 6 years ago '04        #23
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,070 | Props total: 11880 11880
 Pistol Peter said:
give me a synopsis..i'm not watching 6 minutes of katt williams i'm sorry
i havent seen it but im guessing it's something to the effect of warren sapp brought it upon himself... kind of like steve irwin died because he did sh*t that no sane person should ever do for a LIVING
 6 years ago '11        #24
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,270 | Props total: 17724 17724
No ring, No Job, And Bankruptcy? At least one former Raider know to keep your mouth shut and let the money talk for you
 6 years ago '07        #25
space
space
 torious said:
i havent seen it but im guessing it's something to the effect of warren sapp brought it upon himself... kind of like steve irwin died because he did sh*t that no sane person should ever do for a LIVING
what did he do to bring the firing upon himself?...did he have a meltdown on tv or something?..i haven't been watching the nfl network lately
 6 years ago '06        #26
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
fu*k you dude. you come in every thread talking out of your a.ss. your a broke a.ss wannabe.. i seen you get exposed in the "post your pick-ups" thread,, they had your pics and everything. lookin like a fukin Kony child soldier reject .. i know i know, you will get your people out here to murder me and sh*t.. im not gonna keep going back and forth with you.. i seen you get ethered enough, im gonna chill cause its not my style to talk crazy online..
do share with ur bxsc bretheren
 6 years ago '06        #27
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
what did he do to bring the firing upon himself?...did he have a meltdown on tv or something?..i haven't been watching the nfl network lately
he said that Shockey was the one who snitched on the Saints bounty program, it turned out that he was not, Sean Payton confirmed this as well as others, and then Shockey went on a twitter rampage demanding justuce.. basically Sapp got a lot of flak for the claim and he has been in a downward spiral as of late
 6 years ago '04        #28
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
AHAHAHHHAHAHAH i wish this fu*k n*gga hadn't taken down his from the other thread so i could post them and everyone would get this sh*t

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #29
Syphernix 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
gotdamn
 6 years ago '06        #30
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Pistol Peter said:
don't kick the man while he's down

i like sapp on nfln...and i hope all you cold hearted safe bastards lose your jobs tomorrow for applauding this sh*t
kinda feel the same way. i'm sure he had it coming, and u have to be an idiot to lose all that money, but personally i had no issues with him on nfl network. didn't find him annoying, moreso enteraining. dude files for bankruptcy and loses his job in the same week, sh*t's rough.
 6 years ago '07        #31
space
space
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
he said that Shockey was the one who snitched on the Saints bounty program, it turned out that he was not, Sean Payton confirmed this as well as others, and then Shockey went on a twitter rampage demanding justuce.. basically Sapp got a lot of flak for the claim and he has been in a downward spiral as of late
WAIT A MINUTE...HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

yall n*ggas still tripping on that bullsh*t from a few weeks ago?...and you're standing up for and wishing pain on warren sapp for jeremey fu*king shockey

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 04-09-2012 at 10:59 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #32
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:

yall n*ggas still tripping on that bullsh*t from a few weeks ago?...and you're standing up for and wishing pain on warren sapp for jermey fu*king shockey

[pic - click to view]

idk about you but my biggest pet peeve in the world is being falsely accused / lied on about some bullsh*t like that. bar none. being put on blast like that wrongly on national TV would prolly prompt me to shoot a n*gga.i'd be LIVID if i were shockey after that sh*t, but right now i'd be beaming.
 6 years ago '07        #33
space
space
 torious said:
idk about you but my biggest pet peeve in the world is being falsely accused / lied on about some bullsh*t like that. bar none. i'd be LIVID if i were shockey after that sh*t, but right now i'd be beaming.
fair enough..nobody likes to be called a snitch when they are not...but this is jeremey shockey

JEREMEY CELEBRATE BEFORE THE FIELD GOAL IS ACTUALLY MADE SHOCKEY

fu*k it i'm pulling the race card on this bullsh*t...if you siding with shockey you're racist
 6 years ago '06        #34
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:

yall n*ggas still tripping on that bullsh*t from a few weeks ago?...and you're standing up for and wishing pain on warren sapp for jermey fu*king shockey

[pic - click to view]

being a giants fan, i say fu*k a Jeremy Shockey... i jjust dislike Sapp in general.. he is just so over the top, he trys to dominate every segment he is in. just an obnoxious person in my opinion.. Loud does not = right.. perfect example, at the superbowl they had a dunk tank segment and after everyone missed he ran up and punched the sh*t out of the button, now you may say that he was doing in to have fun, but i saw it as a way to steal the spot light.. he is just a dik
 6 years ago '07        #35
space
space
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
being a giants fan, i say fu*k a Jeremy Shockey... i jjust dislike Sapp in general.. he is just so over the top, he trys to dominate every segment he is in. just an obnoxious person in my opinion.. Loud does not = right.. perfect example, at the superbowl they had a dunk tank segment and after everyone missed he ran up and punched the sh*t out of the button, now you may say that he was doing in to have fun, but i saw it as a way to steal the spot light.. he is just a dik
i remember that sh*t..sapp is a big kid having fun..i don't he means harm..he may be loud and obnoxious at times but i think he is harmless...this is honestly the first time i've heard people say this about sapp nfl network wise though...i always liked him on there and respected his views
 6 years ago '04        #36
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
race card nice

how come they aint found who k!lled 2pac and big but they arrested OJ the NEXT DAY!?!! NICOLE SIMPSON CANT RAP
 6 years ago '10        #37
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7344 7344
 Pistol Peter said:

yall n*ggas still tripping on that bullsh*t from a few weeks ago?...and you're standing up for and wishing pain on warren sapp for jeremey fu*king shockey

[pic - click to view]

best gif ever 8 dollas?!!
 6 years ago '12        #38
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Man talk about having a bad week.. Self destroyed your career
 6 years ago '05        #39
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
the fact that they are getting rid of him just tells me that shockey was a snitch and they are protecting there snitch . let go of snapp cause he told everyone about there little snitch. I am sure he was not the only one but snitch for sure this just proves it .
 6 years ago '11        #40
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
I hope they canning Irvin too, Sapp was the only n*gga on the show that would calm his coke episodes
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy