Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #161
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
..I ain't read that long a.ss sh*t..

But ima say this.. How can the industry black ball a n*gga who ain't hot no more..

You tellin me.. That the industry making ME not check for him no more....

..the industry can do a lot of sh*t.. But it can't make real n*ggas stop or start liking you..
 6 years ago '04        #162
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
I knew fuccin around w/ D-block and pushing S.P.'s album would come back 2 haunt him. Only time would tell and now it's told. On his road to riches, this n*gga burned too many bridges and potential bridges cuz he thought he would infinitely be superior cuz of the # of records sold. There's a few cats--like Nas, Jada/SP, may be Jay-z-- that would never be blackballed by the listeners cuz their nature's always been the same. Can't say the same for 50 even in the slightest. Anyways,

Karma's a m/f
 04-09-2012, 10:36 PM         #163
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas are talking about karma

if i had over 400 mill i want that karma
 6 years ago '07        #164
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
i loved the part when it was talking bout dre working on detox
 04-10-2012, 04:10 AM         #165
kaotikuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its simple... 50 released pop sh*t, so for me i aint interested. just like most rappers do nowdays, its a damn shame.
 6 years ago '11        #166
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
50 is pure greatness, these lames who's d!ck y'all suck are terrible and are puppets the biggest one is dr Dre, he handed interscope Jimmy his balls awhile ago,and buying William Roberts an expensive watch yet slim the mobster (the real rick ross) nephew is your artist,and after his beef with fif and his comment on Em, but make a n*gga a dope beat ,he'll act as if everything is sweet smh yell™
 6 years ago '04        #167
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,381 | Props total: 88 88
50 just fell off, he aint been black balled...

whats the last hit song by 50?

he'll be good he made money in other ventures anyway
 04-10-2012, 05:40 AM         #168
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:
Why would the industry be blackballing him n*ggas write up bs smh. Trust me if he has a hit interscope would back him all the way not so many many ppl on that label sold more than BISD since 09
This

CREAM
 6 years ago '05        #169
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,310 | Props total: 6446 6446
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
Beautiful .I been saying 50 is being blackballed because he was becoming too powerful.The part thats missing from this beautiful article is how Interscope had Sound Scan lie about 50s numbers.Remember how L.l Cool j said the people behind sound scan lie about the amount of records a artist sold after the first week sales of BISD was revealed?
They fu*kn wit numbers now? c*cksucking rec execs
 6 years ago '09        #170
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
g-unit stans STILL living in denial... what's new?

[pic - click to view]

^^^ that's what happened to 50
 04-10-2012, 07:17 AM         #171
jackaboy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a good read. Makes alot of sense.
 04-10-2012, 07:26 AM         #172
Tony Tracksuits 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blue jack$on said:
l.l said it on twitter.
damn, it must be true then ...........................
 04-10-2012, 07:41 AM         #173
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
I think if Spike Lee made an 50 cent movie.. it would be better than Malcom X
 6 years ago '12        #174
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 5_star_smitty said:
g-unit stans STILL living in denial... what's new?

[pic - click to view]

^^^ that's what happened to 50
lol that pic is funny... but ok let me ask some of you n*ggas this, theres no more beef in hiphop right? theres no more excitement in hiphop right? Infact, the most interesting part of hiphop was 50 beefing with a n*gga for the past decade, the shiit was entertainment i dnt give a fucck how serious it was... the only reason most of you n*ggas hate Fif is because he made an a.ss out of most of yall favorite rappers n got rich as fucck in the process. I swear i love hiphop but the shiit yall support these days makes most of yall opinions irrelevant... N the reason Fif made sumwhat pop singles is because the label keep sending him back, Fif never forgot who he is or where he came from its jus shiit happens behind the scenes that make these artists change they hole style of rap... People went as far as to say Fif lost hes edge n cant make the music he used to but two things happend before the end of 2011

1. He dropped the Mixtape with the most buzz of the year
2. It was the same shiit that made him the rapper he is today

Most of yall jus looking for a reason to hate but Fif aint going nowhere. Look at the fuccking mixtapes thats coming out these days. n*ggas featuring 40 artists jus to create a buzz, Fif dropped a mixtape with only G-Unit artists n was on national tv performing one of the tracks, i jus cant wait for him to get the fucck out of Interscope, i believe the old Fif will emerge right after hes last album drop. Jimmy n Dre got red dots on they foreheads. Fif jus need to get the fucck out of Interscope than we'll hear alot more music
 6 years ago '05        #175
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
ja rule WINS!
 6 years ago '10        #176
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Illstreet said:
jus coz nobody wants to see a jay-z movie
 6 years ago '06        #177
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Heisenberg said:
says the homo who types in 3rd person. lame a.ss n*gga

Pimp'n Says: B!tch u got da Dream in yo avi & u got da nerve 2 question another n!gg@z s3xuality? Go suck yo mammy d!ck while she eat yo pappy pu$$y ole hoe @$$ lit boy.
 6 years ago '05        #178
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747
 Blacknitro said:
Didn't read. lol.

This n*gga sold his soul at the very beginning with 21 Questions, Candyshop, Just a lil Bit, hey yo techno and all that other bullsh*t he released. He turned his back on his original fans in an effort to super pop star and it only worked for a few years, which is good enuff. Now he's mad that the game has found rappers that make the same sell out music as him and actually come off as being themselves, which fans feel more.

He also fucced himself with all that dissin. Burning bridges with everyone to the point that no one gives a flying fucc about this dude other than hoping he stays away from the light.
co-sign

About that article o n the 1st page....... That’s the biggest piece of BS that I've read lol WTF was that....Groupie Loveeeee

Straight BS the powers that be turned Game against him, turned Young Buck against him. No I think you would find 50's attitude of "nobody can do what they want accept me" everybody must beef with everybody I beef with even if it is not real beef, after all he squashed most of them lol.

If anybody has been blackballed on G-Unit it is Young Buck. Young Buck has been blackballed by 50 cent for the last 5 years WORSE than anybody else I can think of in the hip hop game. lol and 50 used to be that n*gga whining about Ja Rule tried to blackball his a.ss and yet 50 is doing the worse blackballing in the game to Young Buck who he used to say was like his little brother in interviews.

When 50 squashed the beef with D Block that he started he told Styles P that he” would never stop a man from feeding their child”. This the same n*gga that won’t let Young Buck release any official record and has contributed to countless problems for Young Buck. The n*gga is in Bankruptcy and still cannot release anything officially. 50 a snake a.ss n*gga and I will laugh when karma hits his snake a.ss. The n*gga is a snake, a calculated snake, like he said before he plays chess not checkers.

50 has turned crews against each other, he had Dipset break up for a while when he got at Jim Jones and Juels Santana to hang with him and do concerts with him while beefing with Camron.

When 50 was beefing with Fat Joe he got Rah Digga up on stage and was dissing Fat Joe over him not letting Rah Digga sign with G-Unit, yet back in these times Eminem was doing records with Fat Joe and 50 kept his bi*ch mouth shut.

How is 50 blackballed by the way I see him on those white TV programs quite often. I dont even know the names of those shows....the ones for middle america
 6 years ago '07        #179
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
very good article
 6 years ago '10        #180
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,842 | Props total: 6012 6012
n*ggas screw they face up at me

on some real sh*t son they dont want beef
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy