Is the Industry Blackballing 50 Cent? - Interesting Read

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
Great read
 04-09-2012, 02:45 PM         #62
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNITZCAPO said:
i believe it because 50 was on the verge of catching diddy and hov money wise n by him not bowing down to nobody they felt he would eventually be a threat to Interscope....also seeing that a large portion of the money 50 made Interscope didnt see a penny off of so they backed off him well as Em n Dre see all their money from music....50 was making too much money n becoming too powerful...Interscope is a big enough machine to push an artist no matter what there genre is...so 50 would still be poppin if Interscope really wanted that to still happen

Imagine if 50 was in cahoots with them ppl up stairs like Jay is...it would be a different rap game and a lot of things would be exposed

Stop the bullsh*t.

50-cent could never catch Diddy & JayZ he's not on their level or as intelligent as them.

50-Cent is signed to Emenim a rapper who's signed to Dr Dre, he has no "power" which is why he's constantly whining about his label situation like an employee.

JayZ is a Boss who runs a successful label "Roc Nation"
Diddy is a BOSS who runs a successful label "Bad Boy"
50-Cent is an employee for Emenim, G-Unit records is a graveyard.

None of 50-Cents albums were released on G-Unit records, the people who ate off that album were Shady/Aftermath/Interscope.

Jimmy Iovine is a BOSS so he fired Lloyd Banks and he fired Tony Yayo and 50-Cent couldn't do anything about it except weep.

Much respect to Eminem & Dr Dre & Jimmy Iovine for going out and getting new artists and putting 50-Cent on the back burner....real Bosses treating their employee like a worker.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 04-09-2012 at 04:04 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #63
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21120 21120
Incredible fu*kin read
 6 years ago '10        #64
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,433 | Props total: 2391 2391
this article make 50 look like a modern day 2pac
 6 years ago '12        #65
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,685 | Props total: 2304 2304
G-unit make more money of touring then on albums So getting fired off a label don't mean sh*t when you getting money and not have to split it..

50 OWN the G-unit brand. So Interscope has to pay him for everything involved with his name even after he leaves them.

And G-unit fell off but they never not sell out tours...

His head phone 500 a piece and they selling out.

His movie projects got 200mil and barely use any of it on his movie.hahaha He got piad to make money of dvd releases.

I don' care for Puff, Jay or 50 on a personal level but I won't pretend one or the other aren't bosses just because I don't like them..

Last edited by Julian; 04-09-2012 at 03:03 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #66
anthonyperl 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 1 1
who cares about 50, really? his music is trash thats why i dont bother with it. i still listen to "guess whos back" tho. that was when he was classic.

but im at a level now where i couldnt give 2 fu*ks what he does. his sh*t got too commercial for me to even care about.

now i black ball him, fu*k his music and him. dude started all that beef for attention. i hate beef on tracks. its annoying to me, and he did so much of that
 6 years ago '11        #67
bkamagnum 
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 264 264
ey what goes around come around. you mess wit people sh*t you gotta expect it too
 6 years ago '04        #68
dirtysouth79 
space
space
space
$1,247 | Props total: 5 5
Great article, props
 6 years ago '12        #69
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
People be on here talking about Jay, Puff, 50, And any other celebs that's caked as if their falling off ever going to be the same as any of us fu*king up. They still be Banked with millions on their worst time of year...
 6 years ago '12        #70
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
 Blacknitro said:
Didn't read. lol.

This n*gga sold his soul at the very beginning with 21 Questions, Candyshop, Just a lil Bit, hey yo techno and all that other bullsh*t he released. He turned his back on his original fans in an effort to super pop star and it only worked for a few years, which is good enuff. Now he's mad that the game has found rappers that make the same sell out music as him and actually come off as being themselves, which fans feel more.

He also fucced himself with all that dissin. Burning bridges with everyone to the point that no one gives a flying fucc about this dude other than hoping he stays away from the light.
What artist with a hit didn't sell their souls?. Basically everyone that made it has to be part or Illuminati or skipped the group and went right to the devil. hahahahaha
 6 years ago '04        #71
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,749 | Props total: 2410 2410
black balled or not, 50 accomplished a lot and changed the game forever. and keep in mind of one thing people. him being black balled the first time after being clapped 9 times was what motivated him to become the successful man that he is today. we will not see another artist of his nature for at least another decade.
 6 years ago '05        #72
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
If 50 stays humble and stops bullying popular rappers he will be able to get a lot of his fans back.
 04-09-2012, 03:14 PM         #73
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was all good 8 years ago....
 6 years ago '05        #74
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
He came in the game by destroying a black man, and brought nothing really positive to black culture, live by destruction die by destruction not sad to see the monkey go. By the way Jadakiss diss destroyed him and he wasnt really a great MC he should have battled Jada but he hid behind temporary fame,hits, and BS numbers................ fu*k EM.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by neworleansavior; 04-09-2012 at 03:19 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #75
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,738 | Props total: 1226 1226
This all does make sense
I remember when 50 release The Big 10 he was going at Jimmy
 6 years ago '05        #76
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Good read but at the end of the day, even if it's all true, all 50 needs is one big hit and this whole article is pointless. People underestimate the power that a catchy a.ss song has over the population.
 6 years ago '05        #77
Immaking 
space
space
$979 | Props total: 171 171
I always thought it was strange how quickly he fell from the top (not attributed to drug use or trouble with the law) and never seemed to regain his footing or generate any sort of lasting momentum or buzz...never could quite figure it out; interesting read:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '12        #78
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,450 | Props total: 976 976
Yall readin too much into it..... the type of music fif makes just aint poppin right now, we're in the era of snapbacks, skinny jeans, and tattoos. The younger cats are gravitating to the younger dudes comin up in the game, which unfortunately leaves fif in an awkward situation.
 6 years ago '10        #79
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,541 | Props total: 5872 5872
 justinjones said:
so him not having a hit solo single in him is not a reason

I think folks would rather scream foul play (blackball) than to just admit that son lost his edge. All he has to do is make something fresh and people would check it out. Hell, when Curtis was coming out Straight To The Bank wasn't doing too well. 50 recognized that and dropped I Get Money at the last minute. What happened? The sh*t took off after that. The right joint(s) will put him back in the game.
 6 years ago '11        #80
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
 Blacknitro said:
Didn't read. lol.

This n*gga sold his soul at the very beginning with 21 Questions, Candyshop, Just a lil Bit, hey yo techno and all that other bullsh*t he released. He turned his back on his original fans in an effort to super pop star and it only worked for a few years, which is good enuff. Now he's mad that the game has found rappers that make the same sell out music as him and actually come off as being themselves, which fans feel more.

He also fucced himself with all that dissin. Burning bridges with everyone to the point that no one gives a flying fucc about this dude other than hoping he stays away from the light.
So he sold his soul by making hit records?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy