most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #441
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2096 2096
This is terrible. Beefing on twitter of all places. Yea real street sh*t here... Rap takes an L. Just meet in the street f!ght it out and have someone record it if you want to make waves. Twitter beef makes them both look bad
 6 years ago '09        #442
kingdali 18 heat pts18
space
space
$192 | Props total: 19 19
Ok close thread

@PRODIGYMOBBDEEP: ATTENTION: TO BE CLEAR @PRODIGYMOBDEEP IS A FAKE PAGE I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY sh*t IS VERIFIED TWITTER PEOPLE R ON SUM BULLsh*t RIGHT NOW SMH..
 6 years ago '05        #443
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,252 | Props total: 2427 2427
 kingdali said:
Ok close thread

@PRODIGYMOBBDEEP: ATTENTION: TO BE CLEAR @PRODIGYMOBDEEP IS A FAKE PAGE I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY sh*t IS VERIFIED TWITTER PEOPLE R ON SUM BULLsh*t RIGHT NOW SMH..

thread will remain open until sway comes out and says he didnt get confirmation from havoc about the comments posted on twitter.

the article is on MTV saying he asked havoc about it and havoc confirmed the comments he made via twitter.
 6 years ago '05        #444
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5486 5486
Prodigy still hasn't came out and said that those tweets didn't come from Hav tho ??????
 6 years ago '05        #445
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,425 | Props total: 25056 25056
 Supa Mario 910 said:
@PRODIGYMOBDEEP is a fake handle, but somehow it's verified. Prodigy's real one is @PRODIGYMOBBDEEP
But How In The Hell The Muthafu*ka Get It Verified Tho? You Really Got To Prove To Twitter That Your That Person. Something Aint Right....

But Like Someone Said...Even Tho The Real Prodigy Spoke Out,He Didnt Get On Havoc Head For Those Tweets or Is That A Fake Havoc Account As Well.
 6 years ago '05        #446
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,252 | Props total: 2427 2427

read the article they talked to havoc and he confirmed those twitter comments
 04-09-2012, 07:06 PM         #447
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yFiend said:
damn ya'll are dumber than i thought

obviously "they" don't like getting talked about and getting exposed by dudes that have actually dealt with "them" first hand

and if ya'll don't know who i mean by "they" and "them" than ya'll need to wake up...it is common sense

it is what it is though.....

u sayin this back lash 4 speakin on "them" tryna set up Fif & other thangs bout da elite

aye no judgement on this til a pimp git mo info but yo post aint miss pimpin mayne
 04-09-2012, 07:08 PM         #448
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My n*gga said he'd throw a television at him
 6 years ago '09        #449
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
still wont believe it
 04-09-2012, 07:09 PM         #450
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and Hav is a bi*ch n*gga for that.
 6 years ago '06        #451
Lay 
space
space
$13,302 | Props total: 478 478
H.N.I.C.3 ‏ @PRODIGYMOBBDEEP Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
IM A FATHER ,AN ADULT, IM NOT HERE TO BEEF IM HERE TO MAKE MUSIC.

stop dodging.
 6 years ago '06        #452
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
I hear all that but Ima keep it 100 kid. Ima die hard Mobb Deep fan. Ima still bump Infamous and Hell on Earth and sh*t but this sh*t is foul on a few different levels. One of the pioneers of hardcore NY gangsta rap being outed as gay? His partner for over 2 decades being the one to drop the bomb? Regardless how a n*gga feel about gays thats a reckless a.ss way to be living man. This n*gga gotta wifey and seeds and sh*t. Kinda sh*t is that? Then to have your ace come out with that sh*t? Look man, I can see a n*gga gettin' a lil vexed over some comments about him in his mans book, but what P said wasnt THAT ill you gotta call yourself "exposing" him. Sucka a.ss rappers man. That n*gga P gonna off himself if this sh*t turns out to be true. And I aint talkin all this tweeting sh*t Im talkin' bout if n*ggas he was knocked with come and actually verify what this n*gga Hav saying. That sh*td be CRAZY!!!
i didnt know he was married....that adds some drama for him but just because he is gay doesn't mean he is all feminine and a bi*ch either. He could quite possibly still be a very bad a.ss gangsta dude although he is kinda little isnt he? I understand how you feel though. I'm not a diehard Mobb Deep fan but liked a lot of their stuff. I always felt that back in the day if you listened to their music all the songs had the same basic beat in the background and it used to annoy me. I think that as men we just dont want to see our heroes and people we are fans of turn out to be gay dudes. when we are young we look up to athletes and rappers as these cool, rich, athletic dudes with all the money and the cars and the girls and we never picture then baking muffins in the kitchen and kissing other dudes so it kind of destroys the "coolness" that we thought they possessed.
 6 years ago '05        #453
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,425 | Props total: 25056 25056
 Supa Mario 910 said:
H.n.i.c.3 ‏ @prodigymobbdeep

im a father ,an adult, im not here to beef im here to make music.
...Prodigy Ol Dodging a.ss.....Hell On Earth For Real.
 6 years ago '07        #454
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,728 | Props total: 1741 1741
 Space 2020 said:
Not real until video interview
This.....
 6 years ago '08        #455
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
It's over for that n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #456
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,201 | Props total: 11019 11019
Excerpt from Prodigy new book.

Yo. Bet n*ggas aint know P had a real job before. When i was a little dun, my homie d!ck helped me get it. d!ck real name is Richard but for some reason everybody called him d!ck. Back in QB i used to always run into him late night when i was runnin the street.I always used to wonder where d!ck was goin. One time d!ck snuck up behind me and tapped me on the back. Not knowin it was him i jumped at him. You shoulda saw the way he jerked his head at me. When i realized it was him i was happy. if i didnt know him d!ck could have stuck me up. He tells me he got a job for me to make some ok money. Im young so im like cool. We leave the hood and end up in this chocolate factory on the late shift. Man, sh*t was crazy. I spent the whole rest of that summer packing fudge. I loved that sh*t yo. I thank d!ck for that. Word.
 6 years ago '06        #457
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 573 573
One of my favorite groups ever. Really they were on a major decline anyway....this situation just sped up the process. I don't know why people a.ssume this can't be true. Masculine guys living on the "downlow" is nothing new.
 6 years ago '10        #458
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,095 | Props total: 7453 7453
PLease
Please

Somebody get Ja Rule on the phone to make sense of alll this sh*t.....
 6 years ago '08        #459
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,142 | Props total: 3037 3037
 trill jackson said:
you live with a gay guy? what do you do wear earplugs while he's getting his anus ripped open?
fu*king
 6 years ago '06        #460
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
I doubt this is real.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago