Mobb Deep breaking up! Hav found out P is homo on the low & goes off lolol

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #421
e06874 10 heat pts10
space
space
$453 | Props total: 65 65
Please tell me his twitter account was hacked or something
 04-09-2012, 06:15 PM         #422
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
... I ... wonder .... what .... ja rule thinks.... about all of this ...
 6 years ago '06        #423
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
 kokaine said:
... I ... wonder .... what .... ja rule thinks.... about all of this ...
True sh*t.

Ja needs to weigh in on this.
 6 years ago '10        #424
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,868 | Props total: 13321 13321
qb rappers never get along
 6 years ago '12        #425
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,504 | Props total: 5973 5973
 trill jackson said:
qb rappers never get along
That is the least of Prodigy's worries...
 6 years ago '05        #426
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,954 | Props total: 10855 10855
Man if this is real then wow man wow.
 6 years ago '07        #427
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
 Hotboy1982 said:
Possible, but my thing is the kids and wife, cause you know that where they live, work, and go to school, people know who he is to some extent. So imagine his kids going to school and other kids are teasing them about their dad possibly being gay, you know kids are merciless and go for bad. And you know sad to say, in our community it's looked upon badly so the wife is going to feel played and embarrassed if it's indeed true. Havoc could have at least pulled him to the side and just told him" man I can't deal with you no more, not a good look for my business by dealing with you" and kept it moving. The fact that this was your business/ group partner for almost twenty years, someone at "some" point you considered a "friend" of sorts, you know and deal with this man and his kids and his wife and family, that shows Havoc is just as much as a sucker as he is.
I feel what you're saying but the sh*t goes both ways pimp..if this is true(which i can see very much possible being, since so many known rappers are gay or bi) how do you think havoc feels? He grew up with prodigy and those two must've been through a lot of ups and downs together(no homo) aside from music, i'm talking sh*t that pertains to both of their social and private lives..if i looked at you as a brother and we came into the rap game as a gangsta rap duo and arguably went on to become one of the g.o.a.t gangsta rap duos, and i find out you're bis3xual after all those years of kicking it, smoking, drinking, probably turning out the same groupies/running trains on bi*ches, touring, doing interviews, all the countless amount of time spent in the studio recording together etc ...you better believe i'm going to go postal on your bi*ch a.ss when i find out some shocking/disgusting/detrimental news like you having relations with men..not only because here i thought you were a real n*gga who i considered like a brother this whole time, but because I thought I really knew you and this whole time you didn't once have the decency to come to me like as a fellow friend/business partner/brother and even attempt to lmk this..not to mention what negative consequences this has on my career since we are a rap group..if havoc was to go solo and make some great music on his own the hip hop/rap community wouldn't give a fu*k..they'd be too busy clowning and refering to him as the n*gga who was in mobb deep for 20 +years(?) with that f*ggot prodigy and because he once had that strong a.ssociation with a known gay rapper for so long, he won't be taken seriously..idk what's worst, the fact that havoc didn't know prodigy was bi although they spent a sh*tload of time with one another being good friends/members of the same group or the fact that prodigy has built a once prominent career based off if talking about how g/gangsta/real he is ...if i was havoc i definitely wouldn't have taken it to twitter like lame a.ss attention seeking women and men do, but rest a.ssure I DEFINITELY WOULD'VE exposed the n*gga for who he really is the moment I found out...sh*t even if i began to seriously doubt his s3xual orientation I would sever all ties with him at that very moment..but that's because i don't a.ssociate with gay people unless i have to because it's school or work related, aside from that I don't deal with gay men or butch bi*ches(fine lesbians or bi bi*ches are welcomed ) sh*t at the very least havoc should've severed ties with prodigy on the music tip because he should know what a career breaker it is, especially in hip hop..but to say you would'nt let it be known to the public if you were in havocs position is stupid, i'm sure his wife or the potential women he could fu*k in the future would want to know..mainly because women who he's involved with would want to know they're sleeping with a bis3xual man who could've possibly catched something from a man and give it to them..and other artists might not want to not want to do business with a gay artist etc(not all artists are just about a pay day and actually care about sh*t like that)..i'm sure his kids would want to know if their dad is bi as well

Last edited by Deniro732; 04-09-2012 at 06:42 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #428
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,448 | Props total: 8555 8555
Queens stay losing
 04-09-2012, 06:31 PM         #429
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Say it aint so P

04-09-2012, 06:34 PM         #430
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prodigy of Mob Deep ‏ @PRODIGYMOBDEEP Reply Retweet Favorite Open
@THEREALHAVOC IF I'M A f*g THEN YOU ARE TOO SINCE YOU'VE BEEN RIDING MY d!ck SO LONG

2m Prodigy of Mob Deep ‏ @PRODIGYMOBDEEP Reply Retweet Favorite Open
I'LL THROW A TV AT YOU, CRAZY.

@THEREALHAVOC GET YA BITTER a.ss OFF TWITTER & MAKE MOVES
 6 years ago '10        #431
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,458 | Props total: 2064 2064
grown a.ss men still wanna be out here fist f!ghting and sh*t
 04-09-2012, 06:36 PM         #432
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
if i was havoc i definitely wouldn't have taken it to twitter like lame a.ss attention seeking women and men do, but rest a.ssure I DEFINITELY WOULD'VE exposed the n*gga for who he really is the moment I found out...sh*t even if i started the slight doubt of him being gay or bi
What do you mean by "I DEFINITELY WOULD'VE exposed the n*gga for who he really is" if youre not taking it to media/social media? Your ace a homo. You dont like homos then cut him off. Simple as that.
 6 years ago '06        #433
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
 Graftedgenes said:
@THEREALHAVOC IF I'M A f*g THEN YOU ARE TOO SINCE YOU'VE BEEN RIDING MY d!ck SO LONG

hahaha @ ill throw a tv at you.
 6 years ago '07        #434
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 6 years ago '09        #435
kingdali 18 heat pts18
space
space
$192 | Props total: 19 19
Havoc have 2 verified acc on twitter .. Hmm some fake sh*ts goin on
 6 years ago '05        #436
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 Graftedgenes said:

[pic - click to view]

P Said "I'll throw a tv at you"...... That Sound Like Some sh*t Straight Out His Book.
 6 years ago '09        #437
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 Fresh Whyte said:

[pic - click to view]

P Said "I'll throw a tv at you"...... That Sound Like Some sh*t Straight Out His Book.
This sh*t is pitiful. lol
 6 years ago '11        #438
peaceg0d 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$172 | Props total: 0 0
man we aint never gettin a new mobb deep album now this some bullsh*t fu*k twitter
 6 years ago '12        #439
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,504 | Props total: 5973 5973
 Fresh Whyte said:

[pic - click to view]

...or how about the classic "Keep It Thoro"
 6 years ago '05        #440
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
 Deniro732 said:
I feel what you're saying but the sh*t goes both ways pimp..if this is true(which i can see very much possible being, since so many known rappers are gay or bi) how do you think havoc feels? He grew up with prodigy and those two must've been through a lot of ups and downs together(no homo) aside from music, i'm talking sh*t that pertains to both of their social and private lives..if i looked at you as a brother and we came into the rap game as a gangsta rap duo and arguably went on to become one of the g.o.a.t gangsta rap duos, and i find out you're bis3xual after all those years of kicking it, smoking, drinking, probably turning out the same groupies/running trains on bi*ches, touring, doing interviews, all the countless amount of time spent in the studio recording together etc ...you better believe i'm going to go postal on your bi*ch a.ss when i find out some shocking/disgusting/detrimental news like you having relations with men..not only because here i thought you were a real n*gga who i considered like a brother this whole time, but because I thought I really knew you and this whole time you didn't once have the decency to come to me like as a fellow friend/business partner/brother and even attempt to lmk this..not to mention what negative consequences this has on my career since we are a rap group..if havoc was to go solo and make some great music on his own the hip hop/rap community wouldn't give a fu*k..they'd be too busy clowning and refering to him as the n*gga who was in mobb deep for 20 +years(?) with that f*ggot prodigy and because he once had that strong a.ssociation with a known gay rapper for so long, he won't be taken seriously..idk what's worst, the fact that havoc didn't know prodigy was bi although they spent a sh*tload of time with one another being good friends/members of the same group or the fact that prodigy has built a once prominent career based off if talking about how g/gangsta/real he is ...if i was havoc i definitely wouldn't have taken it to twitter like lame a.ss attention seeking women and men do, but rest a.ssure I DEFINITELY WOULD'VE exposed the n*gga for who he really is the moment I found out...sh*t even if i started the slight doubt of him being gay or bi
Yeah I could understand why Hav would be heated. If all of this is true, Hav will go down in history as being the non-gay member of Mobb Deep.

Hav is a grown a$$ man.... he shouldn't be airing anything out on Twitter.

At first I thought all of this was fake but I'm starting to think that those tweets are legit now. If it was hacked or if Hav's phone was stolen Hav or P would've issued a statement reneging all of the bad press, but they haven't. Neither party, or their publicist have issued a statement denying the break up rumors - suspect.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy