Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #401
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
the hov stans hacked his page
 6 years ago '11        #402
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8506 8506
Joe Budden won
 04-09-2012, 05:35 PM         #403
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mexico666 said:
lol some of you stand remind me of that chappelle show skit

ol imma need a video of prodigy visibly sticking his p*nis into another mans a.ss, while his momma is there confirming its him, both men holding there social security cards while prodigy is rapping shook ones, otherwise i call bs smh
Thats a vivd imagination you have there son

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 04-09-2012 at 05:43 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #404
HonkIfULuvHoez 
space
space
space
$329 | Props total: 84 84
Haven't posted in a while, have to leave my mark in this epic thread though. Unreal....
 6 years ago '08        #405
zhifi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$474 | Props total: 123 123
R.i.p. P
 04-09-2012, 05:48 PM         #406
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
most of the sh*t Prodigy said in his book is true (i.e.)

bars n hooks
Mike Delorean
Havoc
Jermaine Dupri and Jay-z
Sherm the worm
Keith Murray
etc........

how can you verify he was fu*king/getting fu*ked by dudes in Prison without 'he-said she said'
Word. Lotta the sh*t he said in the book was pretty much common knowledge to Hip Hop heads. He didnt say nothing that was all that revealing IMO but like I said before I can see why some n*ggas would get a little upset. Sh*t the only n*gga in the book who I could see that should have REALLY been pissed was Capone from CNN. But at the same you talkin' like a hood n*gga so someone callin' you a snitch should get dealt with if you really bout it bout it like that.
Twitter Thugs lol
 6 years ago '07        #407
Sincere730 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
$9,658 | Props total: 6095 6095
 mexico666 said:
lol some of you stand remind me of that chappelle show skit

ol imma need a video of prodigy visibly sticking his p*nis into another mans a.ss, while his momma is there confirming its him, both men holding there social security cards while prodigy is rapping shook ones, otherwise i call bs smh
 6 years ago '08        #408
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
wow...
 6 years ago '10        #409
trill jackson 739 heat pts739
space
space
$18,881 | Props total: 13341 13341
hav is the last n*gga on earth p wants to have a problem with. he gave p his hood pass and a big reason why he gets to talk so much sh*t about so many people and not get handled is cause he's havs man. remember this guy came from a family of musicians hav connected him to the goons
 6 years ago '10        #410
space
space
 LakerFan said:
who gives a sh*t if he is gay? I live with a gay guy but im not gay so i guess I'm more open minded then most but as long as they make good music (which they haven't done for a very long time) or you like their music then who cares about his s3xual orientation? Y'all need to grow up man rap is just the WWF with more guns and N words being thrown around. Don't get me wrong , I love hip hop and have since the early 80s but you can't believe everything a rapper says in a song and you can't decide to not like the guy's music cuz you dont like who he loves. You CAN but it wouldn't be right.
you live with a gay guy? what do you do wear earplugs while he's getting his anus ripped open?
 6 years ago '04        #411
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,132 | Props total: 4527 4527
n*ggas....50 said he was gonna have the f*g that r*ped ja rule speak about it on his album..when 50 album came out the f*g wasnt on there. i was gonna say his account was hacked but by now it would have been corrected or a statement made....since neither of those happened...im a.ssume havoc is trolling.

you can pay someone to say yo...ya that n*gga gay that n*gga did this. u can pay a f*g to say ya i banged him.

p is innocent until proven guilty.
 6 years ago '04        #412
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
R.I.P.H.N.I.C.
 6 years ago '07        #413
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
this sh*t is absolutely fake...Mobb Deep album coming soon
 6 years ago '10        #414
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,663 | Props total: 4504 4504
 2totimes said:
n*ggas....50 said he was gonna have the f*g that r*ped ja rule speak about it on his album..when 50 album came out the f*g wasnt on there. i was gonna say his account was hacked but by now it would have been corrected or a statement made....since neither of those happened...im a.ssume havoc is trolling.

you can pay someone to say yo...ya that n*gga gay that n*gga did this. u can pay a f*g to say ya i banged him.

p is innocent until proven guilty.
wait what?????
 6 years ago '10        #415
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
goodness gracious! is that Kim K in your avy,b?
that's my babymama man chill! stop looking at her like that. nah seriously that's just a random chick i saw on the peacepax tumblr page. you need to visit that they got bad bi*ches everywhere
 04-09-2012, 06:01 PM         #416
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
you live with a gay guy? what do you do wear earplugs while he's getting his anus ripped open?

6 years ago '09        #417
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
the fu*k is going on
 04-09-2012, 06:06 PM         #418
VANS MASLOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Draped Up said:
wow people really going off cause dude is gay ?

the fu*k is wrong with people its 2012, alot more people are gay than you think, grow up
Shut up with that because it's 2012 talk gay people are weird and gross and it's just simple as that
 6 years ago '10        #419
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1990 1990
didnt read through the thread, but I'm hoping his twitter got hacked.

This is just... wow..

6 years ago '04        #420
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 kiddrocay said:
wait what?????
50 cent was sayin he knew the n*gga ja rule was with and was going to put him on grodt it never happen and at the end of bac down alex thomas is pretending to be the guy instead.

i think hav got hacd why would he go to twitter to air that kinda sh*t out. who knows its not the 1st time havoc dissin prodigy or vise versa hasnt popped up before mobb deep planned to rls something ie this song

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy