Mobb Deep breaking up! Hav found out P is homo on the low & goes off lolol

most viewed right now
 107
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #201
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
avatar space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 3770 3770
 dlettern said:
Hip Hop is obsessed with homos3xuality. Being a homophobe is mad homo, true story.
You condone this fu*kery?
pus*y hole.
In the words of a Jamaican chick "Go suck yuh mumma,yuh auntie, yuh bredda, yuh sista whilst dem deh pon dem Period..."
 04-09-2012, 12:26 PM         #202
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
did this really have to make it to mtv, some body needs to kick sways a.ss for really making this ish viral
Yeah cause a 12 hour twitter rant by Prodigy's group-mate for the past 20 years aint making it "viral". This is all Sways fault..........
 6 years ago '08        #203
Deion 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
All the New York rappers and djs gotta come out and support this n*gga just like Guru, this sh*ts too funny!
 6 years ago '10        #204
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
 drumgangP said:
Yeah cause a 12 hour twitter rant by Prodigy's group-mate for the past 20 years aint making it "viral". This is all Sways fault..........
but its really out there now, thats what I was trying to get at

sway did not need to do this ish
 6 years ago '07        #205
Sincere730 11 heat pts11 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,655 | Props total: 6057 6057
n*ggas blaming Sway now
 6 years ago '07        #206
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
 quan3106 said:
Excerpt from Prodigy new book

Yo this one time in QB i was tryna tuck the biscuit cuz you know P always stay with the thing on him. I got it on me Nahmean but i aint have no place to put my clips. My man Cawshun, he used to rap back in thew day, offered to take it. See cawshun hardcore, n*gga dont care what nodody say, He will blow a n*gga. Like son cant f!ght but yo he will blow u with no hands. I decided to give it to him and he took it. He took all of it. When i asked him to give it to me He GAVE it to me, son really held me down and gave it to me. Let me have it. I fu*ked with him after that. Son hardbody. We stay flexin together to this day.
 04-09-2012, 12:30 PM         #207
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
but its really out there now, thats what I was trying to get at

sway did not need to do this ish
If Sway didnt then someone else affiliated with the media gladly would've. I'd rather someone actually connected with hip hop, and deep rooted in the culture shed more light on this.....instead of a "Necole bi*chie" or a Perez Hilton.


But once again, its not his fault, tweets were seen by hundreds of thousands of peoples, and all hip hop outlets before Sway even spoke on it.
 6 years ago '10        #208
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
 drumgangP said:
If Sway didnt then someone else affiliated with the media gladly would've. I'd rather someone actually connected with hip hop, and deep rooted in the culture shed more light on this.....instead of a "Necole bi*chie" or a Perez Hilton.


But once again, its not his fault, tweets were seen by hundreds of thousands of peoples, and all hip hop outlets before Sway even spoke on it.
well true
 6 years ago '07        #209
castro 392 heat pts392
space
avatar space
space
$10,594 | Props total: 8672 8672
fake

publicity stunt
 6 years ago '06        #210
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
Damn, I never really fu*ked with Mobb Deep hard body (no homo) but this is shocking. Its kinda fu*ked up that Havoc aired out his partner of 20 years (no homo) like that, but its also fu*ked up that prodigy hid that fact from his lifetime partner (no homo).

That DJ Vlad interview posted a few pages back kinda says it all

I think that this should have got a hot topic though. We on page 12 of this thread, MTV commented, Sway confirmed from Havoc, and I found the link about this story via Google News, not the hip hop forum that I visit daily for my breaking news. I think that the person who posted this info deserves his 1 point for a hot topic regardless of whether Havoc is lying or not... and regardless of whether his twitter got hacked or not (it likely didn't). I mean we on page 12 in less that 12 hours.
 04-09-2012, 12:35 PM         #211
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CashNy said:
No it's not it's called having a opinion or a dislike
Just because America is a soft country built on phaggotry
Doesn't mean we have to except homos3xuals
Just like they have a right to not like v*gina we dot have to like c*ck
Homos3xuality is not normal
If it was men would be able to have children By another man.

I can tolerate a openly gay person but closet homos are a no no
Especially in hip hop.
Why do you care who P is fu*king? How does that affect his art? Does it make shook ones any less classic? I know a few homos from the PJs that would bi*ch you out. You're clearly insecure about something.....

 KingP1n said:
You condone this fu*kery?
pus*y hole.
In the words of a Jamaican chick "Go suck yuh mumma,yuh auntie, yuh bredda, yuh sista whilst dem deh pon dem Period..."
Jamaican? Ha! Don't make me laugh....you guys are are so homophobic yet all you rock is designer wear designed by openly gay designers.....yet you can't listen to rap by gay artists?....you really can't be this insecure

 cuddyduce said:
i think Hav is jus as downlow, he aired him out like that so people wouldnt a.ssume he was gay too
Ha! Word
 6 years ago '09        #212
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,099 | Props total: 1831 1831
 lucas white said:
I say this is a big blow for hip-hop.
"Big blow to hip hop" lol. Sorry to say, but we got a full blown wanna-be rap group that is gay out in the open. And with antics like Nicki Minaj, & the new crop of up & coming artist being more emotional & sensitive than ever as far as the tone of the music goes, nobody is gonna give 1 fu*k except for those who refuse to believe hip hop made it past 1999.
 6 years ago '07        #213
0812 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$577 | Props total: 2 2
please tell me this aint tru...
 6 years ago '07        #214
Sincere730 11 heat pts11 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,655 | Props total: 6057 6057
Page 13 & 174 people viewing

Threadstarter is a genius
 6 years ago '11        #215
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
sum you n*ggaz more butt-hurt in dis thread then P
 6 years ago '08        #216
Deion 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 Unknown Dude said:
sum you n*ggaz more butt-hurt in dis thread then P

A lot of feelings caught
 6 years ago '10        #217
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 quan3106 said:
Excerpt from Prodigy new book

Yo this one time in QB i was tryna tuck the biscuit cuz you know P always stay with the thing on him. I got it on me Nahmean but i aint have no place to put my clips. My man Cawshun, he used to rap back in thew day, offered to take it. See cawshun hardcore, n*gga dont care what nodody say, He will blow a n*gga. Like son cant f!ght but yo he will blow u with no hands. I decided to give it to him and he took it. He took all of it. When i asked him to give it to me He GAVE it to me, son really held me down and gave it to me. Let me have it. I fu*ked with him after that. Son hardbody. We stay flexin together to this day.
 6 years ago '10        #218
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
Masters
Of
b00ty
Bashing
DEEP?!




before stans get mad yeah i was a fan of mobb but this aint a good look keep it real jay / pac won
 6 years ago '04        #219
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
Damn this is sad I'm listening to Mobb Deep Now its sad to hear that they breaking up....

there is nothing wrong with P being gay as a person BUT Mobb Deep cant be affiliated with homos3xuality you can't be talking all that hard sh*t and be getting tagged C'mon son yall have to see how this is problematic for the group I dont blame Hav for being mad I dont think he shoulda took it to twitter like that though.....
 6 years ago '05        #220
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Wow this cant be for real.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy