The Xbox 360 Witcher 2 Install Is 15GB

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
10814 pageviews
83 comments

Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
The Xbox 360 Witcher 2 Install Is 15GB

If you didn't already know, The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition will make its way to Xbox 360 on two discs on April 17. If you are planning to get The Witcher 2 on Xbox360, make sure you have 15.4 GB of free space on your HDD to install the entire game. It's highly recommended to install the game on your HDD for the best performance, The Witcher 2 Level Artist Marek Ziemak has told Eurogamer in March 2012:

"That's a thing we want to stress, that if it's possible to install the game [then do so], because the streams will be faster, you'll experience some better visual quality, because the hard drive is much faster than any media,"

"It will improve loading times, it will improve the quality of the meshes, probably also because we have faster streaming means faster movement between memory and hard drives, so you'd be able to load the good chunks and then just change them directly from your hard drive."

[pic - click to view]

VG Arabia - The Witcher 2 Xbox360 install size revealed

83 comments for "The Xbox 360 Witcher 2 Install Is 15GB"

6 years ago '09        #2
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,063 | Props total: 1090 1090
I just won a 60gig Xbox HD off Ebay for $20 ($22 after shipping)

I had my old 20gig since 2006 back then I NEVER thought there was a need for more than 20gigs, now 20 gigs won't get you sh*t but enough enough room to copy 1 game.
 6 years ago '05        #3
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20842 20842
Can't fu*king wait for this
 04-09-2012, 02:31 AM         #4
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Its an amazing game. im almost done with it on PC....Surprised I slept on it at first, definitely one of the best games ive played in a long time.

And that isnt a mandatory install. the 7.7 gig install is the usual size for any disc on your Xbox 360. So 2 Discs equals 2 Times the normal install size

You could install madden 2010 right now and it'd be the same size. The article trolled people, and youre just spreading it
 04-09-2012, 02:52 AM         #5
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thank god its not MANDATORY

6 years ago '05        #6
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:

6 years ago '06        #7
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
needing to settle for a sh*ttier quality game cause ur xbox doesnt have enough space do not want
 6 years ago '05        #8
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,103 | Props total: 3537 3537
Thats cool, i don't see a problem. Can't wait to get my hands on this.
 6 years ago '09        #9
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Nice. 15GB is pretty much standard for installing 2 discs. Going to be the first 360 game I've copped in a minute.
 6 years ago '04        #10
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,643 | Props total: 2648 2648
 WorldsStrangest said:

6 years ago '09        #11
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 WorldsStrangest said:

I don't mind them on disc installs. It's the PSN download installs that irritate me. Sony's servers are fast enough for me, but any speed gained is lost thru them long a.ss installs after the file is downloaded. Takes a good second for some of the big files to install if I have something else downloading.
 04-09-2012, 07:34 AM         #12
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:

how do you think it's going to run/look without installation? you would be a goddamn moron to not install this, or any of your games.

It's not MANDATORY but if you want your games running at their best it really is mandatory, you don't really have a choice unless you prefer inferior. It will end up like Rage, you won't install and textures will be popping everywhere looking sh*tty.
 6 years ago '04        #13
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Ill wait for the PS 3 version in 6 months after the timed exclusive deal with MS is up...
 6 years ago '04        #14
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,765 | Props total: 286 286
 IronMaiden said:
how do you think it's going to run/look without installation? you would be a goddamn moron to not install this, or any of your games.

It's not MANDATORY but if you want your games running at their best it really is mandatory, you don't really have a choice unless you prefer inferior. It will end up like Rage, you won't install and textures will be popping everywhere looking sh*tty.
Install, not install it still going to look like sh*t on the 360.
 04-09-2012, 08:03 AM         #15
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 latin_linx said:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Yeah.. looks fu*king terrible

Look at the horrible textures and that terrible lighting.. next time don't talk out of your a.ss, makes you look like a retard.
 04-09-2012, 10:00 AM         #16
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:

i dont install any of my games for 360 and they all look fine.....maybe the programmers need to get on their job.

bulky installs or even those pop-ups you talked about usually hint at developer laziness or their lack of compression techinques.......
 04-09-2012, 11:33 AM         #17
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:

Not true. Its still going to look great and better than most RPG's out there.

People on this forum. Hypebeast city I tell you.....go google the link where they said the majority of the time installs on 360 just cut down the loadng time by 2 seconds....And on a select few games it helps with Pop up

I'd go find the source, but I could give 2 fu*ks
 04-09-2012, 12:57 PM         #18
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tell you what, this game looks amazing on the PC. I should have taken a screenshot of this one scene while I was walking through the forest. God Rays looked amazing.
 6 years ago '06        #19
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 latin_linx said:

as much as it pains me, I'm gonna have to officially confirm and agree with this
 6 years ago '05        #20
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Not true. Its still going to look great and better than most RPG's out there.

People on this forum. Hypebeast city I tell you.....go google the link where they said the majority of the time installs on 360 just cut down the loadng time by 2 seconds....And on a select few games it helps with Pop up

I'd go find the source, but I could give 2 fu*ks
Exactly what I was gonna say.

Very few games on the 360 help with graphics/textures or any other gameplay issues just by installing it. It cuts down on loading times and reduces the wear on your disc drive, those are the main things. Whereas, there are numerous reasons for mandatory installs on the PS3. I install very few games on my 360 because it doesn't make a damn difference to how the game plays. I can wait 2 extra seconds for my game to load up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy