Which current NBA players are really "Goons"?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
If we gonna go by off the court sh*t, then a bunch of cats that nobody cares about will win....

How is Iverson a ON COURT GOON lol... He was the weakest defender on his team, and nobody defended him when cats took cheap shots at him If your a goon, or even a respectable leader, then cats will back u till the death.. Funny that didn't happen in Philly for AI though.. Matt Geiger was the only cat to stand up for AI, by going after Reggie Miller... AI never got in a real heated beef ever.. outside of the random trash talking

I like SJACK in San Antonio.. but if being a goon, is qutting on 3 OTHER teams, then it isn't a rep to be proud of... He isn't an enforcer... He just gets more frisky yelling at refs and has authority issues.. A goon will rough up the opposing teams best player, when he feels his teammates have got poor treatment.. Haven't seen that go down yet though

I never thought K-Mart was a goon either.. .He just took cheap shots at cats and was mad animated with the refs like a sheed...

The goon role isn't asked for from coaches anymore... kurt thomas and big cat are prolly the last of a dying breed.. And both of them have limited impact at this point... And kurt has toned down the last few years anyway... no more goons for the most, just some occasionial ignorant acts from random players on the court
 04-09-2012, 01:24 AM         #82
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ty chand is a silent but deadly goon

he play the nice guy role but he got goon blood
 6 years ago '05        #83
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
Sprewell was OG goon back in the day
 6 years ago '10        #84
the mehecano 1 heat pts
space
space
$644 | Props total: 1 1
CHRIS BOSH............

6 years ago '10        #85
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8244 8244
 SOCIALITE said:
on court goons. I seen both of them fu*k n*ggas up. But off court goons no, they are good dudes.
When have you ever seen Derek Fisher fu*k somebody up besides flopping after catching a screen?
 04-09-2012, 02:10 AM         #86
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
off the court, melo will have u touched. WB.

Sheed. Certified.

Ben Wallace is confirmed.

K-Mart.

those are the only people i can personally speak on having directly seen or have heard to have done something forreal.

I really think Kobe will fu*k somebody up though. yea, i saw the gif, but i think since hes been taking boxing lessons he's ready to super combo a n*gga. westbrook might put hands on somebody too and somebody off the bulls, not sure who, but somebody. that entire fu*king new york team besides lin and amare might have u missing.

Last edited by freakbucket; 04-09-2012 at 02:12 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #88
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
$745 | Props total: 5 5

[pic - click to view]

How yall not mention him
 04-09-2012, 03:17 AM         #89
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In my life i've met about 5-6 people from Wisconsin, none of who knew each other, nor did they know I had knowledge of anything in Wisconsin....And they all swore up and down that Caron Butler was running one of the biggest Coke operations ever, and still does to this day using his NBA money.

One guy said the same day they gave him the billboard, 10 people who were rival gang members to whatever gang Caron is in all turned up dead.....And quite a few gang shootouts happened in Racine that day according to some link I used to have
 04-09-2012, 03:21 AM         #90
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gathugga said:
Deshawn Stevenson always look like he don't give a fu*k

Kinda hard for me to take the list serious on BX tho cuz the same n*ggaz calling Matt Barnes a punk when he was with the Magic claim he's all the sudden a goon now simply b/c hes on the lakers.
Dont forget the fact that n*ggas are openly fu*king his wife.
 04-09-2012, 03:28 AM         #91
breakingbad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ginobili 20 said:
vernon was like a 2pac before pac... The skninny cat being a nut and intimidating the bigs... .Thier is mad stories of maxwell being a crazy mother fu*ker lol... He went up with Horry in the stands to attack a fan, way before the pistons/pacers brawl... He was the first cat to get in Barkleys grill after Chuck gave a cheap foul on Hakeem at the end of a playoff game... Some of the rumors may be forced, but I'm gonna use some logic, and a.ssume dude was a bit nuts..

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #92
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
For those saying Ron Artest aint a thug...I have seen this dude numerous times in person from St Johns to celeb charity events in QB and this dude is beyond mentally unstable...His eyes are literally like

[pic - click to view]

How many dudes you know shut a boulevard down to plank on a toilet and call him sane?

[pic - click to view]

04-09-2012, 03:35 AM         #93
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y'all need to put names with your pics. not everyone stays following african handball these days, or has homos crushes on men so they know who they are from photos.
 04-09-2012, 03:37 AM         #94
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

04-09-2012, 04:23 AM         #95
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

man seattle why you draft that honky rob swift with the 12th pick?

they coulda got jr or josh smish
 6 years ago '04        #96
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
Surprised noone said KG.
 6 years ago '07        #97
CA$H 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 357 357
Mad Max...only n*gga to intimidate Jordan. Gary Patyon definately...type of n*gga to tell yo mamma you aint sh*t. Artest is just crazy. If S Jackson wasnt in the league he would def be dead or in jail. And i got plenty stories on A.I. Him and them country n*ggas from Bad News used to be heavy in the club. Remember when the n*gga was riding around Philly wit the hammer looking for his wife.
 6 years ago '09        #98
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10538 10538
This dude Ivan just play man. I was watching some interviews, he's not good at interviews but he plays hard as sh*t every game.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ImAMonster; 04-09-2012 at 06:45 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #99
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Seemed like my whole Pacers team was gooned out for awhile. Them boys was gettin wild at Club Rio just down the street all the time. Ended up dumping shots in the alley behind my house.

Last edited by Acid Rap; 04-09-2012 at 07:03 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #100
Camron911 1 heat pts
space
space
$594 | Props total: 51 51
 TriniSoldier said:
Nobody seeing Zbo. Point blank.
na dog leftys cant be goons
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy