Which current NBA players are really "Goons"?

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25141 25141
 BoutMyPaper said:
@ Iverson being a goon
Only white people would think that stupid sh*t
man you dont know anything clearly

them same white people tried to put allen iverson away for life before he came to the nba for a f!ght with "white people"

smh dont talk
 6 years ago '09        #42
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12358 12358
Iverson aint no fu*king goon.
 04-08-2012, 07:38 PM         #43
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
man you dont know anything clearly

them same white people tried to put allen iverson away for life before he came to the nba for a f!ght with "white people"

smh dont talk
Wow, He got in a brawl in some bowling alley. If everyone whoever got in a brawl is a goon. The majority of the world is goons
 6 years ago '10        #44
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
 BoutMyPaper said:
@ Iverson being a goon
Only white people would think that stupid sh*t
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Iverson aint no fu*king goon.
You n*ggas dont know Iverson well, I'm right across the bridge from Philly and the stories of this n*gga running through Philly and Virgina are notorious, not to mention he NEVER backed down during a game.

If a n*gga will call Kendrick Perkins or Sheed a goon, then Iverson definitely is a Goon
 6 years ago '10        #45
space
space
 Universal Mind said:
I don't wanna hear that sh*t. If he was so much of a goon, he would've still gotten at Ben Wallace. I can't even take Artest serious for ignoring that and then jumping on a guy in the stands...the wrong guy, at that. If he was gonna back down to Ben Wallace, he should've sat his a.ss down after the beer incident.

LOL @ saying Artest would drop Wallace. Artest ran like a hoe and put his head down. Artest didn't want it. Fake a.ss tough guy. Artest is one of those kind of guys that act tough as long as he knows someone is gonna break it up. Fk outta here.
I doubt his psychiatrist agrees with you
 6 years ago '09        #46
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
I doubt his psychiatrist agrees with you
It was actually a psychologist. Big difference
 6 years ago '10        #47
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
It was actually a psychologist. Big difference
Good pick up but...

Ron Artest said:
“My psychiatrist, she really helped me relax a lot. Thank you so much. It’s so difficult to play…so much commotion going on in the playoffs. She wanted me to relax. Thank you so much. I knocked down that three.”

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #48
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The One N Only; 04-08-2012 at 09:29 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #49
gathugga 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,219 | Props total: 686 686
Deshawn Stevenson always look like he don't give a fu*k

[video - click to view]

Kinda hard for me to take the list serious on BX tho cuz the same n*ggaz calling Matt Barnes a punk when he was with the Magic claim he's all the sudden a goon now simply b/c hes on the lakers.

Last edited by gathugga; 04-08-2012 at 09:33 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #50
space
space
 gathugga said:
Deshawn Stevenson always look like he don't give a fu*k

Kinda hard for me to take the list serious on BX tho cuz the same n*ggaz calling Matt Barnes a punk when he was with the Magic claim he's all the sudden a goon now simply b/c hes on the lakers.
Thats why I asked the question. Dudes like Perkins, Bynum and Barnes get this label and they really haven't done anything to earn it. Bynum fouled a 5'5 puerto rican, Perkins just big and Barnes only chumped Kobe, which happens all the time anyway.
 6 years ago '09        #51
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Good pick up but...

He was on Jimmy Kimmel or one these damn talk shows a day or two later and said he made a mistake by calling her a psychiatrist and that he meant psychologist. You aren't crazy/off in the head if you need one, the other one you are.
 6 years ago '10        #52
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
He was on Jimmy Kimmel or one these damn talk shows a day or two later and said he made a mistake by calling her a psychiatrist and that he meant psychologist. You aren't crazy/off in the head if you need one, the other one you are.
Physicatirst can prescribe medicine and do more thorough examinations, I could see him making the mistake

But then again after Detroit, Stern might've required he get that done
 6 years ago '09        #53
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Physicatirst can prescribe medicine and do more thorough examinations, I could see him making the mistake

But then again after Detroit, Stern might've required he get that done
They did make him undergo evaluations after that incident and before he could come back into the NBA. They needed to know he was stable enough mentally to be in the NBA.
 6 years ago '06        #54
Jayday00 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,284 | Props total: 4 4
 Universal Mind said:
But why didn't Artest get buck with Ben Wallace after he shoved the sh*t out of him? Why did he pick on a puny looking guy (who didn't even throw the cup)? A real goon would have chin-checked Ben Wallace. But we know Artest isn't built like that. He was scared of Wallace.
The answer to your question is simple.. During the brawl u hear the announcer say "and this is ANOTHER incident involving Ron Artest" I am a Indiana Pacers fan.. I remember this day like it was yesterday... The reason you saw Ron not respond to Ben Wallace, because Ron was trying to clear his name.. He was trying to do the right thing for the Pacers, was trying to stay out of trouble.. All he did was issue a HARD FOUL to Wallace (not flagrant) and when he was saw this issue start to get out of control. he took it upon hisself to LAY DOWN and kind of make a mockery of everyone always blaming HIM.. If he's laying down on the announcer table- anything that happens from then on- ISNT HIS FAULT... and then when someone throws a cup full of liquid in your face... That's gonna set off a ticking time bomb like Artest... Trust me.. Ron ARtest by no means is AFRAID of anyone else in NBA.... not happening

13 - 12 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 52% 171 (-16) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 1-0, Rank #316 | Aug 15: 238-93, Rank #45 | Aug 14: 188-101, Rank #37 | Aug 13: 163-100, Rank #33 | Aug 12: 11-2, Rank #122 *
 6 years ago '06        #55
Jayday00 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,284 | Props total: 4 4
 Universal Mind said:
I don't wanna hear that sh*t. If he was so much of a goon, he would've still gotten at Ben Wallace. I can't even take Artest serious for ignoring that and then jumping on a guy in the stands...the wrong guy, at that. If he was gonna back down to Ben Wallace, he should've sat his a.ss down after the beer incident.

LOL @ saying Artest would drop Wallace. Artest ran like a hoe and put his head down. Artest didn't want it. Fake a.ss tough guy. Artest is one of those kind of guys that act tough as long as he knows someone is gonna break it up. Fk outta here.
Again.. You must not have watched the NBA back then... Ron had taken a lot of sh*t for his erratic behavior.. This was like the 9th game of the season.. This was the PACERS YEAR... We just SMACKED THE sh*t OUTTA THE PISTONS (LOOK AT THE SCORE) which is why they was so mad to begin with... ARtest was just trying to do what was best for his team, AND NOT GET INTO TROUBLE.. HE WAS BY NO MEANS BACKING DOWN FROM BEN WALLACE...

13 - 12 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 52% 171 (-16) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 1-0, Rank #316 | Aug 15: 238-93, Rank #45 | Aug 14: 188-101, Rank #37 | Aug 13: 163-100, Rank #33 | Aug 12: 11-2, Rank #122 *
 6 years ago '09        #56
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,406 | Props total: 10534 10534
Lmao I was coming in to post a pic of Ivan and the first post is Ivan. Most goon a.ss mahfu*ka in the L. I heard him during a team mate freethrow "Yall ain't gonna do sh*t..."

This dude straight up grilled out lookin like he strapped on the court and sh*t rofl.

[pic - click to view]

04-08-2012, 11:43 PM         #57
cov 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nate Robinson.
 04-08-2012, 11:45 PM         #58
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JR Smith
 04-08-2012, 11:47 PM         #59
cov 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also there's this

[video - click to view]

also

monta ellis, dRose(if your english is that bad, you're a goon), Maxiell(cinci!), Jennings, JR Smith, Andrew Bogut(foreign goon),...there's more. NBA and NFL(moreso) are full of em.
 6 years ago '11        #60
KingPAPO 44 heat pts44
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 179 179
Gotta go with Delonte West he gooned out
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago